A REAL APOLOGY

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    5,652
    views
    20
    replies
    Last post ago almost 6 years by Cat50
    Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

    Lipstick

      admin
    • female
    • offline
    • 6795
      thanks given
    • 10273
      thanks received
    • Started by
      admin
      12,317
    • last active 4 hrs ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10273
          thanks received
        • Started by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 4 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Me
        • No avatar small
        • No avatar small
        • Avatar 10386
        • Avatar 23866
        • Index
        • Img 20160318 141312
        • Index
        • Images
        • Avatar 10150
        • Index
        Hi LCB Members,

        I want to publicly apologize to all of you. Your kind hearts have forgiven a member of this forum who has been less than honorable. Babyboo in an attempt to shill for Rialto casino failed miserably.

        When it didn't work she tried to turn it around and i am assuming she took heat from Rialto, she preyed on your sympathy. She apologized and has done nothing but continue to shill this forum as well as other forums.

        My only hope is that none of you lose faith in each other on this forum. I don't think i have ever felt this angry at LCB as i am now. Not because of a spammer, because she took advantage of all your kindness and good faith.

        Again i am deeply sorry for this.

        Lips
      • No avatar normal

        wnanhee

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1547
          thanks given
        • 1468
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          5,151
        • last active about 1 month ago
        I know Lips...isn't it sad... :'(

        We are gathered here as a family and friends
        and what makes our place so special is that we, not like many other forums where it is built for sorely gambling purpose but we who make this place as our home where we feel welcomed and belonged together...
        even though our friendship exited through a complicated mesh of wires, it mean so much to many of us...although we speak through the computers but our words come from the hearts...
        Hearing from friends here brightens up my days and the kindnesses never fails to bring a smile to my face every and each day...

        But when I see someone betrays and threatens  that friendship and the trust that we built so strong, makes me very sad and angry even if he or she might not be aware of or not meaning to...

        Thanks to friends and family members who are always so sincere and stand up/by for each other in good and bad times...especially for the wonderful hearts.
        One of many reasons why I put my pride in here with you all...
      • Avatar 28689

        gunnylab

          Hero Member
        • offline
        • 86
          thanks given
        • 234
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          657
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Img 20160318 141312
        • Index
        • Index
        Lips, I got so pissed off when one of my threads was brought back from the dead for more advertising by "boobs".  Honestly, I thought Zuga would ban me for my post that you read and replied to.  I was shocked when you supported me. Can you and "little monkey's" mother, lol, Wnanhee please ask our "King" Zuga to ban her I.P. address????  Enough is enough.  On a lighter note there are 2 things that make me laugh so hard every time I see them on the site.  TAADAA's avatar which looks like Barney and when Wnanhee refers to her son as her little monkey.  I have never heard or seen a mother refer to her kid as a little monkey.  Finally Lips when I read your post here when u said u are angry I pictured you at the computer yelling gosh, darn, shoot and geeze.  Remember, I was the first person to think you dont have a mean bone in your body.  Take care and I really do care about the LCB family.
      • No avatar normal

        LHofsdal

          Sr. Member
        • offline
        • 58
          thanks given
        • 118
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          392
        • last active 5 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Index
        • Img 20160318 141312
        • Index
        I am not sure why your apologizing, you have done nothing wrong. It is people like you with pure hearts, that keep this forum going. I know I felt something was wrong with this persons posts, right after the "boyfriend" posted.

        I understand your frustrations, we all did give this person a second chance when they came in and said they were sorry. I only wish it was as heart felt as yours!!! Don't let 1 bad cookie anger your pure heart, they aren't worth it.

        LH
      • Index

        Tinmanfan

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        OFF 2 C THE WIZARD
        • 402
          thanks given
        • 204
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          767
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Index
        • Img 20160318 141312
        • Index
        • Avatar 20717
        • No avatar small
        lipstick_xoxos wrote:

        Hi LCB Members,

        I want to publicly apologize to all of you. Your kind hearts have forgiven a member of this forum who has been less than honorable. Babyboo in an attempt to shill for Rialto casino failed miserably.

        When it didn't work she tried to turn it around and i am assuming she took heat from Rialto, she preyed on your sympathy. She apologized and has done nothing but continue to shill this forum as well as other forums.

        My only hope is that none of you lose faith in each other on this forum. I don't think i have ever felt this angry at LCB as i am now. Not because of a spammer, because she took advantage of all your kindness and good faith.

        Again i am deeply sorry for this.

        Lips



        Oh Lips, u owe no one an apology; we know who we r, & we know what we r....it sounds corny, but this place has oftentimes cheered me when I'm feeling blue, humbled me when I've felt sorry 4 myself, & just plain brings me back 2 my belief that there r good, honorable, decent people in this world.  I luv it here, & I cherish the differences in each of us; after all, isn't that what friends & family r all about?  I confess I've browsed other forum sites now & again, & I am stunned by the nastiness & personal attacks that I've seen.  LCB is THE BEST..... & u, my dear, r right up there @ the top of the list     The administrative team here kicks butt, each & every one of u.  And I, 4 one, appreciate it more than u know.  I'd venture 2 say we ALL do.  So, we'll look upon this as a learning experience, we will move on, & we will remain a family
      • Avatar 26589

        gabby

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 1046
          thanks given
        • 1456
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3,265
        • last active 2 days ago
        I read her posts and knew right away the other newbie was her. 

        I was one of those who welcomed her back, knowing full well she broke the rules here.

        Perhaps since I'm not an administrator or mod, I don't take it as much to heart.  If I see someone who apologizes, I will take it as that and move on...unless I see the same old behavior, which I have not. (Haven't been on for a few days)


        Guess what I'm trying to say is..... everyone makes mistakes.  As long as they learn from that mistake and don't pull a repeat, I'm easy to forgive.

      • Avatar 40810

        BABYBOOS

          Newbie
        • female
        • offline
        • 0
          thanks given
        • 7
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          13
        • last active 4 months ago
        I am not even sure how to respond to this. I've done everything I can to report honestly on the casinos that I have played at. I understand how after my first post people might wonder, but since then I have made posts with just 2 things in mind

        1) getting good casino info for myself

        2) giving the same in return

        Believe me, my apology was sincere and was not an easy thing for me to do. To make sure I am not insane, I let my mom read all the posts I have made. Last week, she was the one who convinced me to make the apology. This time, however, she just shook her head as she read post after post.

        My original apology stands and I hope someone can see that this is too much. This time, I have done nothing wrong. Why can't I report on a casino like everyone else? Ten days ago I didn't even know what shilling was, and now, I seem to be the queen of it.

        IF I HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP TO ANY CASINO OTHER THAN BEING A PLAYER THERE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE MAY I NEVER WIN ON ANY SLOT AGAIN. IF I AM A "SHILLER" FOR RIALTO MAY I NEVER RECEIVE A PAYOUT FROM ANY CASINO EVER AGAIN AND MAY I BE STRUCK DOWN BY THE GAMBLING GODS FOR ALL ETERNITY.

        LOL - i guess thats it
      • Images

        Cat50

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline

         spin time

        • 4099
          thanks given
        • 2443
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,148
        • last active 17 hrs ago
        BABYBOOS wrote:

        I am not even sure how to respond to this. I've done everything I can to report honestly on the casinos that I have played at. I understand how after my first post people might wonder, but since then I have made posts with just 2 things in mind

        1) getting good casino info for myself

        2) giving the same in return

        Believe me, my apology was sincere and was not an easy thing for me to do. To make sure I am not insane, I let my mom read all the posts I have made. Last week, she was the one who convinced me to make the apology. This time, however, she just shook her head as she read post after post.

        My original apology stands and I hope someone can see that this is too much. This time, I have done nothing wrong. Why can't I report on a casino like everyone else? Ten days ago I didn't even know what shilling was, and now, I seem to be the queen of it.

        IF I HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIP TO ANY CASINO OTHER THAN BEING A PLAYER THERE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE MAY I NEVER WIN ON ANY SLOT AGAIN. IF I AM A "SHILLER" FOR RIALTO MAY I NEVER RECEIVE A PAYOUT FROM ANY CASINO EVER AGAIN AND MAY I BE STRUCK DOWN BY THE GAMBLING GODS FOR ALL ETERNITY.

        LOL - i guess thats it
                    dont let this haunt you my dear we have all done things others dont understand or agree with.My unasked for advice to you is take a breath and let go.You are welcolme here and like i posted you are forgiven thanks for being a part of our family.
      • Images

        Cat50

          Superstar Member
        • female
        • offline

         spin time

        • 4099
          thanks given
        • 2443
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Superstar Member
          6,148
        • last active 17 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        wow i really feel like a heel now i didn't start at the top of the post i just saw the reply at the bottom from babyboos and in doing so i might have overlooked some important points that was stated by lips as to the refferal about this member still trying to shill for the casino.You guys know more about this then i do so i will gracefully back down and let you guys at admin.handle this.As always i respect your decision as to the matter at hand i know what ever you decide will be just and much looked into.Again i really am sorry for not reading thru the posts before i posted i have an unending desire to help people feel welcome
      • Index

        bingocrazy48

          Mighty! Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 787
          thanks given
        • 1454
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,673
        • last active 12 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Images
        • No avatar small
        No one here from LCB needs to apologize.We are a trusting bunch...maybe sometimes too trusting but that's ok.It's just sooooo sad that someone would use our trust for their own personal gain no matter what that consist of.Shame on them!!!
      • No avatar normal

        Joseph Kennedy

          Super Hero
        • offline
        • 87
          thanks given
        • 233
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,621
        • last active 4 months ago
        "It's just sooooo sad that someone would use our trust for their own personal gain no matter what that consist of.  Shame on them!!!"-Rosebud

        Perhaps, but if they managed to sway some to go to the casino they were shilling for they have accomplished their purpose.
      • Avatar 38782

        jaybean

          Full Member
        • female
        • offline
        "the human spirit is to grow strong by conflict"
        • 35
          thanks given
        • 28
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          152
        • last active 4 months ago
        I don't really care about all this, as it does not affect me...
        I didn't read about it, and do not know what was said,

        But, I would just like to know what shilling is, because in all my years of playing...I have
        never heard this term in my life.  And I am a  playa, so I feel stupid...please enlighten me.

        thanks, 
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1

        Lipstick

          admin
        • female
        • offline
        • 6795
          thanks given
        • 10273
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,317
        • last active 4 hrs ago
        jaybean wrote:

        I don't really care about all this, as it does not affect me...
        I didn't read about it, and do not know what was said,

        But, I would just like to know what shilling is, because in all my years of playing...I have
        never heard this term in my life.  And I am a  playa, so I feel stupid...please enlighten me.

        thanks, 


        Click Here for the answers to this question.
      • Index

        Tinmanfan

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        OFF 2 C THE WIZARD
        • 402
          thanks given
        • 204
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          767
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        rena35 wrote:

        wow i really feel like a heel now i didn't start at the top of the post i just saw the reply at the bottom from babyboos and in doing so i might have overlooked some important points that was stated by lips as to the refferal about this member still trying to shill for the casino.You guys know more about this then i do so i will gracefully back down and let you guys at admin.handle this.As always i respect your decision as to the matter at hand i know what ever you decide will be just and much looked into.Again i really am sorry for not reading thru the posts before i posted i have an unending desire to help people feel welcome



        Rena:

        Off topic here, but your profile pic is GR8!  U look HOT girl
      • Avatar 20717

        bonusroundplease

          Super Hero
        • female
        • offline
        • 405
          thanks given
        • 427
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,103
        • last active 3 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Images
        Tinmanfan wrote:

        rena35 wrote:

        wow i really feel like a heel now i didn't start at the top of the post i just saw the reply at the bottom from babyboos and in doing so i might have overlooked some important points that was stated by lips as to the refferal about this member still trying to shill for the casino.You guys know more about this then i do so i will gracefully back down and let you guys at admin.handle this.As always i respect your decision as to the matter at hand i know what ever you decide will be just and much looked into.Again i really am sorry for not reading thru the posts before i posted i have an unending desire to help people feel welcome



        Rena:

        Off topic here, but your profile pic is GR8!  U look HOT girl


        OMG Timman.....I was SO thinking the same thing!!!!!  Rena you got it going on HOT Momma!!!!  I love your new pic!!!

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 23
        new members
      • 579
        members online
      • 15901
        guests online
      • 61
        new posts
      • 4795
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170