A strange thing happened at 32Red....
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 20 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- A good few weeks ago (on a 10 free chip) I was playing my usual favourite, Alaskan Fishing at 32Red Casino. Suddenly my balance disappeared and showed a huge minus figure, during the spin. I have seen this before but only at 32Red and this is the first time I've reacted quickly enough to nab a screenshot. I can only assume that the "jackpot" was won and the slot re-set itself.
Anybody else seen this and got any idea what it is/was?
"Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game." -- Michael Jordan
- Replied by
- Johnny Karp
- at November 21, 2013, 15:29:22
- last active 8 hrs ago
- Very strange indeed - i had something wierd at 32red too a long time ago, maybe 8 months ago or more, but basically i just finished my balance to 0 then went to the bank to open live chat cos the live chat is in the bank screen - and in my bank section it shown my balance and i cant remember the exact numbers but it started with a 2, but i just rounded it up to a guess of 3 million, it was really odd hahaha, and i then relogged in and it was still there then i closed the casino properly like exited fully instead of just logging out and then it went when i came back, i mentioned it to support and they said thats strange, u should have taken a screenshot haha, it didnt cross my mind at the time.
Keep us posted blueday as to what it meant, hope support can give any more info on it
- blueday wrote:
Grrr. I went to live chat and told them what happened and that I had a screenshot and she just shut the chat on me.
I'll email them now and let you know what they say.
that was rude. keep us posted
- I received a response asking a load more questions which I answered and got a reply at 5.37 am this morning (they are very quick at dealing with email messages).
This was the response:
Apologies for taking a while to get back to you, it took some time to locate the session in question. I see that on the particular session you started to play with a $10 no deposit bonus you had received. Whilst the screenshot you provided shows the balance with a negative value, the game history shows the correct values of 0.60 cents per spin. In terms of actual game play the issue does not seem to have been affected. It looks as if this was simply a software or more precisely a graphical glitch, why this happened is hard to determine. However, I assure you it had no detrimental influence on the game itself and it is nothing to be concerned about.
Personally, I think the "jackpot" had been won and the slot "reset" itself.
- Replied by
- at November 26, 2013, 12:45:49
- last active 10 days ago
"Think for Yourself - Question Authority" - Timothy Leary
It appears that 32Red is no longer what it used to be.
- Replied by
- at November 26, 2013, 22:05:32
- last active 16 hrs ago
I remember the time when they had no glitches with the software. Well, I honestly didn't experience them yet, but apparently many players did lately. That glitch with negative balance would surely freak out any depositing player, whether its just a graphical glitch or something worse.
Surely, its pretty expected that CS cant answer questions that are technical in nature, but their job is to direct you to someone whom you can mail about it, or even do that themselves. Since Alaskan Fishing has no progressive jackpot, Im not sure winning one from some other slot should have influence on your balance blue.
Majority of Microgaming casinos are using new quickfire3 platform, but judging by 32Red's loading screen, they still use the old one. Their instant play loading times are pretty long compared to casinos using quickfire3.
Also, they still keep old Dish of the day promo on their site, which expired back in July. Its kinda shame to keep the site outdated.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played