a tiny review/my experiance of casino joy
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- my first contact with casino joy was about the freebie spiderman slot tourney that has its own topic.
i thought that spiderman game was lots of fun, so, im no highroller, friday evening a drink. i could spend 30€ or so on casino gamings anyways, and remembered casino joy.
1. they have the greatest slots in the biz imo.
2. the slots have by far the coolest bonus features in the biz to.
3. then i tried to deposit. im a swede.
4. i registered the usual debitcard that i use, i read on the site about bonuses, at theire site they off a 100% sign up bonus, at 60x WG. and IF u want that bonus, u have to fill in a code. i didnt want it, so i skiped that. (60x wagering...isnt that old? i mean... ffs)
5. when i registered my dept card, i needed to confirm with my bank and a "code card" i have at the bank, nice security i thought. hope this casino joy person can explain to me later. a sum of 5€ was debited.
6. i did my 25€ deposit, without the code, but surprise, i got an automatic 200% bonus i didnt ask for.
7. my first thought was to contact suport, if u dont live in usa or canada (i dont) it will be expensive or non excistant to contact suport
8. to theire defence, they write, we have a goal of answering mails within 24 hrs. thats great. but it wont help me tnite.
my deposited 25€ and my unwanted bonus of 50€ have a nice playthrough of 4500€
and u have to go to cashier/bonus/bonus terms to see that only selected slots are valid for wagering. nothing u get informed of when u get the bonus either u want it or not.
Hannah@CasinoJoy hope u read this. im a bit confused. when i got that bonus of 200% that i didnt want and 100% more of what u advertise on your site for signing up. dont u think it would be fair to atleast get the TC/Wagering for customers when u hit em with a bonus u cant even read about on your site?
after a few thousands spinns on 0.5$i checked my account and had 2% wagering.
i had to check cashier, and bonuses, and then bonus terms (the unwanted bonus is slots only) and realise, its just selected slots.
smart way to let ppl depoisit and get the money.
im not gonna yell or be rude, but it would be nice with an answere in here Hannah@CasinoJoy.
having fun at the casino though, i already know i have lost my deposit, fun spins though.
-- edit 2 --
my small conclusion: casino joy have the best slots in the biz imo, tobad they dont know what they have and how to use it.
and i would love the represant of the casio that have been in the freeroll spiderman to answere
... this is all my own experiance, nothing that have to do with LCB ...
- mondobiz wrote:
thank you LCBADMIN im trying my best to share
dedi1981, i wouldnt mind if u would share what more casinos than playboy that have those slots
here are the casino that have the same slots as casinojoy and playboy casino
The Sands of the Caribbean
The Ritz Club London Casino
William Hill Casino
Total Bet Casino
the casinos are powered by cryptologic. you can find them on all casinos tab above.
Good Luck and Keep it fun
- Hi mondobiz,
Firstly I'd like to apologise as it seems there has been a mix up in communications here. I believe your account was selected for an exclusive 200% bonus offer (you should have recieved an email about this but perhaps you didn't for some reason). On our bonus page we do try to be as clear as possible by listing which games can and cannot be played in order to hit the wagering requirements. But I am sorry if you think this is unclear, I'll look into this.
I'm really glad that you do like the casino and the games though, in fact we have just improved our game selection by releasing Spider-Man II- Revelations, Call of Duty 4, King Kong and loads of other great slots games.
If yo enjoyed our last slots tournament (Spider-Man Freeroll) you should check out our new one which is a €1 entry Call of Duty Tournament with a €100 Prize Pool!
Thanks for making me aware of your difficulties, and do get in touch again if you have any questions.
- Hi Mondobiz,
Just to clarify the €5 'charge'.
This is a function used by our payment solution 'Ecash' that mimics a payment to verify your card details. Please rest assured that you will definitely not be charged for this. I understand this is not ideal and we are trying to get the amount removed as in honesty it isn’t the transparent process we would like it to be.
As for the bonus offer - if you send your email address and player alias to Hannah@casinojoy.com I am happy to set this up as a promotion for you again so you don’t miss out. Its was previously a 200% match up to €50 but I am sure we can sort you something a bit more exclusive out to account for your feedback and any inconvenience experienced
Hopefully hear from you soon - and have a great weekend,
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played