Alright VRC.. Here we go!

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    4,066
    views
    9
    replies
    Last post ago almost 7 years by rokko
    Avatar 17560
    • Started by
      Full Member
      215
    • last active 5 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 17560
        • Started by
          Full Member
          215
        • last active 5 months ago
        Was able to clear the full $75 off of the $25 Chip I found in my VRC account today, reversed it into the 500% superbowl promotion for a grand total of $452. 50x playthrough, 2x max cash.

        Wish me luck.
      • Avatar 16622
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          121
        • last active 5 months ago
        gl may you hit a jack pot.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,007
        • last active 11 hrs ago
        Is that even allowed?  Meaning can you actual reverse a free chip then also turn it into a promotion?  Last I knew the max cashout on a free chip would be whatever was stated such as 2x, 5x, or something.  I dunno just seems like that might not even allow for you to cashout the total amount.  Just my two cents on it all.
      • No avatar a78
        • Replied by
        • guest
        • offline
        cheetahwind wrote:

        Is that even allowed?  Meaning can you actual reverse a free chip then also turn it into a promotion?  Last I knew the max cashout on a free chip would be whatever was stated such as 2x, 5x, or something.  I dunno just seems like that might not even allow for you to cashout the total amount.  Just my two cents on it all.


        Yes this is allowed at rival casinos. You can reverse a withdrawl from freebie wins then it becomes real money with no playthrough or you can use bonuses.

        Tony
      • Avatar 20717
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,103
        • last active 4 months ago
        Good luck Jocan!!!  May your luck continue!!!!
      • Avatar 17560
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          215
        • last active 5 months ago
        Forgot to update that it lasted about a half an hour.  Not sure if I even hit any bonuses when they were hitting like hotcakes on the free chip.

        Ah well.. it was free and a great time.  Cant win em all (though I would like to just once).
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          575
        • last active 5 months ago
        Beware - to me this was not allowed. After zillions of VRC free chips I also made the play thtrough and wanted to keep on playing on another promotion. Just to make this clear: I threw their money on them - and they said NO! Withdraw it first, then you may redeposit, if we let you.
        You better contact Nic before taking further action.
      • Avatar 17560
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          215
        • last active 5 months ago
        rokko wrote:

        Beware - to me this was not allowed. After zillions of VRC free chips I also made the play thtrough and wanted to keep on playing on another promotion. Just to make this clear: I threw their money on them - and they said NO! Withdraw it first, then you may redeposit, if we let you.
        You better contact Nic before taking further action.


        I have done this at a few Rival's.. twice on VRC.. the first time I did it support actually helped me.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          575
        • last active 5 months ago
        Jocan16 wrote:

        I have done this at a few Rival's.. twice on VRC.. the first time I did it support actually helped me.


        Maybe they like me better than you and just want me to keep the money...

        Maybe Rival and/or VRC have a corporate policy that so and so much money must be paid out on free chips...

        Anyway, I did send then a pm about it to Nic and he confirmed it. Hence my warning.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 32
        new members
      • 638
        members online
      • 24484
        guests online
      • 95
        new posts
      • 6399
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170