Any luck lately? And Where?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- recently, I don't win at all, free chip and real deposit. Just want to share my experience if you allow me in this thread.
I noticed that when I play with a free chip, suddently I hit a lot, I mean compared to real money deposit, I just hit free spin and win a bit more at the beginning and when I'm about half way of playthrough or less, I just don't hit anything. It doesnt matter if I keep on changing slot machine or not. It's like they just hit on a win/lose switch (maybe there's no switch, just my thought) in my acct and you just can't win, lol. And for free chip, they know that if you win alot, they just happen to pay you in a small amount, that's the reason they try to get you excited and deposit to their casino alot more compared to amount of winning from a free chip. Anybody has similar story or diff story to share??
good luck on gambling day to all
- Replied by
- at March 10, 2009, 12:53:13
Just curious if anyone is out there winning at the moment. Has anyone had any good cashouts to brag about? Free chip or real deposits? If so, can you tell us from where?
Dont forget, bragging is ALWAYS allowed in the chat room!!!!!Come visit!!
Yea - come on in the chat room and brag about it ! I would like to hear what everyone is winning -ummm or losing like me lol
Come chat with MISTERTEE an PMM2008 in the Chat room
- If I play a free chip, which is very seldom, I simply can't make it thru the incredibly difficult playthru. If I deposit for real, and take no bonus with it, I simply lose it. This is just lately, as I have had luck in the past, but seems just lately things have went to really tight on the games. Thats why I wondered if anyone else was having any better luck than me.
Thanks for sharing TAAADAAA...
- Seven Sultans casino seems to playing pretty loose at the moment (but that could change). I deposited $50 on Friday and am currently sitting with a balance of $1100. I do not play table games, only slots! I am not a high better either. I play video slots and bet maybe a max of $1.50 depending on the amount of lines that I am playing. I also try to look at that meter thing that they have that lets you know which games have not paid in a while. When that meter is high I find that the game pays out a little more than it normally would and I play those games. If you have an account with them you might want to try your luck.
- Those are all terrific casinos Slotsrme, but unfortunatley I can't play at them as I am USA. I WISH I could and get all those great No deposit bonuses, free spins, etc.
I have two Microgaming accounts. One at Platnium Play and the other at Fortune Room but I have had no luck at either place lately. :-\
Thanks for all the replies Guys....
PS Visit the chat room for Conversation, help, codes, and the right to BRAG if you've won somewhere.
- Won $5,000 at GoWild (microgaming) a few weeks ago - hit an 18,000.00 win on Break the Bank Again - but could only cash out 5,000 at a time, soooooooooooo - played quite a while on the rest - NEW it wouldn't last another month or two or three - . As I am in US (got in under the wire) - they only had two options - a bank wire (but my credit union didn't have a 'swift' (international) number, they had to send me a check. Got it in 8 days - won 500.00 from Rich Reels a couple of months ago, but they have a us bank account, so got it bank wired in only a few days. Almost had a heart attack with that break the bank win - can't even remember what amount I was betting - put in 45.00, got a 16.00 bonus - got down to around 30.00, and started hitting on cashanover with 60 cent bets - got up to around 200.00, then tried BTBA - hit a wild (25 X's) with 4 jewels. Anyone actually win and cash out at a RTG lately? They have some games I would love to try, but don't trust them. By the way - Break the Bank Again (in all the casinos I've tried, for real or fun) usually pay LOUSLY. But when it hits, it hits BIG.
- i used to play only at rtg's, but thanks to LCB, i learned that i was wasting my money. this forum is awesome for telling us where not to play. anyways, i changed directions and went to playtech casinos and won CAD $18100.00 at 7 different playtech casino in 3 weeks. i hope the winning streak continues. my favs are sierra star, class 1, diamond club, prestige, royal dice, playgate. also won $600 at playerspalace.
i think playing at home is my new method and choice of play.
- PMM- I AM in the US and play at the casinos I mentioned. Bodog allows US players (have to send in authorization stuff first) and you can then use your credit card. Not sure how they are able to do that, but they do (presently, the slots are extremely slow though). Platinum Play is part of the Fortune group, I would think that would be a good site. Good luck. And Stringer-----------wow ! Hitting Break the Bank Again is phenomonal. I have never hit anything on that. Can't get the "vault" opened Hee, hee.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played