Anyone else having issues with Top Game Casino withdrawals?
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- I had a long post written about this but got logged out in the middle so I'll shorten it up a bit
I'm pretty new to the online gambling world. Finding this site has been wonderful. Wish I would have read through it more before I began investing my money. I've been learning through good and bad experiences with casinos. Unfortunately I've had quite a few bad experiences with slow payouts. Many of them with virtual group which I'm still waiting on.
The reason for this post is regarding Top Game Casinos. I've had quite a bit of luck with these casinos and cashed out with 6 of them. A couple are more recent, but many of them I've been waiting on for a while.
On all these withdrawals I sent in my documents right after cash out. I've also checked up on each of them and really haven't been able to get a time frame on which I will receive my withdrawal. Only been told it's being processed or I should receive it soon.
The one I've been waiting for the longest is from Diceland. It's a wire transfer and only $600. The withdrawal was on 2/6.
I also have a wire transfer from Aztec and money casinos I've been waiting for since 2/26 and 2/28. Ewallet withdrawals from casino states and Black Diamond from 2/26 and 2/27.
I realize the first withdrawal from a casino is always going to take a little longer to process. But this seems extremely excessive, especially when there are casinos I know I can receive my initial withdrawal within days.
Am I the only one experiencing problems with these casinos?
Hey look, it's still a long post
Let the scatterbells ring!!!
I've only had one Topgame withdrawl and that one took almost a month to hit my neteller.
- Replied by
- at March 21, 2010, 20:37:18
- last active 4 months ago
So far for Topgame.
I think you'll get paid in the end, but it might take a while..
I only play at casinos that pay within 72 hours max.
Most of them pay much faster than that.
Cashed out €150 last night from 32RED from a €20 deposit, got my money 8 hours later.
Just don't play at those Virtual shitholes man, they take ages to pay, that is, IF they pay. (a large if)
2-3 months is the rule rather than the exeption there.
If you want to play RTG software try Lock casino, or casino Titan, or one of the ClubWorld casinos, they pay you overnight when you win.
And they offer great bonuses too! (checkout Lock for example!)
Good luck on your withdrawls!
- this is my experience with virtual casino withdrawal, been waiting 22 bus. days for a 580$ withdrawal here is latest chat with them :
info: Thank you for using our LiveChat Service. This is 'Raymond'. How can I help you?
verreaulta: Hi, well it has been 22 business days since i requested a withdrawal of you and still no action. What am I to think? account is verreaulta
Raymond: we have now 10 days delay but hopefully we will have better news next week , just keep in touch with us please
Raymond: the reason of the delay is due for the large amount of requests from the last months,unfortunately were are a bit behind scheduled, rest assure we are working to solve this issues.Thank you for your patience.
verreaulta: Was told by Sophie last week my withdrawal would be approved this week
verreaulta: Hope you guys are well paid for doing what you you do and that all those rumors on forums on the Internet are not true
verreaulta: any comments raymond???
Raymond: One more moment. I apologize for the wait.
Raymond: 1000% sure you will receive your payment
Raymond: Thank you so much for playing with us, We really appreciate your Loyalty, Have fun and good luck!
verreaulta: wow that is quite a garanteeà
verreaulta: you mean good luck getting your money?
Raymond: contact me or us and hopefully we will give new information
Raymond: good luck is gambling words
Raymond: I didnt meant that
verreaulta: only joking raymond you have a good despite of it all
who knows if will ever get paid? Lesson learned not playing online casinos anymore
billy_g22, TopGame casinos will always pay you but they just drag there feet quite a bit. So no need to worry about getting paid it will just take a little time.
- Replied by
- at March 28, 2010, 23:16:41
justino773, Virtual casinos have been using that SAME excuse for years, "we are a bit backed up", which is just a total delay tactic, most of them do pay but you will be visiting your grandkids by the time they do, and that is if your single and haven't even met your spouse yet.
- I actually got paid by coolcat casino this week and the prism aff manager told me I should be receiving funds from them this week. She's been very helpful with all my virtual group withdrawals. So things are looking up there
Regarding the top game casinos. Black Diamond got me paid on Friday. Still waiting on all the others, but the time frame to receive the withdrawals still seems too delayed for my liking. Still waiting on the others, which is a shame considering I've seemed to have more luck in those than any of the RTG or Rival casinos.
I have had some real good withdrawal times. Manhattan slots, Slot Madness, Superior Casino have been the easiest for me so far. Pamper casino was pretty quick as well.
- I had several small withdrawals from Top Game casinos in January. It took a solid month to see my payments, and now they have blocked all of my accounts, except for Rome and Diceland. All of the other Top Game Casinos will allow you to cashout your bonus, if you make 20x playthrough, and I found that I was lucky with all of them most of the time, and if I hit playthrough, I would cashout, even if it was only $100, and if I still wanted to play more, I would make another deposit. They accused me of being an Abusive Player???, because in their words, "Managed to cashout $2,450.00" from their casinos, and now I'm blocked, and cannot log in.
I know someone else on these boards had the same exact issue.
I am also blocked after being called an Abusive Player (cashed out about $800 in total, 8 accounts). The reason is that all Top Game casinos have a common info sharing platform, and i.e. multiple TG accounts within a short time gives you a warning flag, visible for all TG casinos. Having disputes in one TG casino probably gives you another one. Most TG chat staff are polite and helpful, though the finance and security departments could be most ignorant, especially if they suspect you to "abuse" the bonuses.
- Replied by
- at April 01, 2010, 16:31:46
- last active 3 days ago
TG bonuses are probably the most lucrative for players because of the generous conditions; up to 400% several times, only 20x PT and cashable. Playing low bets but full line (try Black Diamond) will keep you at the computer for a while, but will probably pay back well in the end.
TG casinos will try to prevent you from cashing out (saying they have not received any docs, setting up false accusations, not answering your mails and so on), but yes, in the end they will pay you.
- I have a problem with aztec casino they have blocked me out .and kept my deposit refuse to withdraw to click2pay, where I deposited it to. The pit boss actually told me they cant do that. I wagered the nd bonus was told it was mine needed to deposit did and my 110.00 disapeared they told me it expired. I got mad swore at the chat suport as I was totally lied to. They refused to reverse my deposit as I said I would not play there with thier scamming casino. They have no phone service dont answer emails. Now weeks later they send me an email that i have 25 in my acct "that is very usable" what ever that means. Now I realise they didn't give me back my money as I thought but click2pay did.. I suggest that you never play at this casino as they have stolen my deposit and have blocked my acct. That i believe is criminal. very bad casino. >:(
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played