Anyone knows if there are any problems with Grand Parker Casino if You win?
Made a deposit today of $200 and got $800 extra in bonus, so a total of $1000 to play with.
Thought it was a good bankroll even though I have to wager it 30 times before I can cash out....
but I did it, played through 30000 AND have almost $6000 left in my account....not bad, guess I
finally got some luck!
Just wonder if Grand Parker are ok to deal with in terms when it comes to withdraw my winnings,
anyone have any experience?
A few weeks back I played at Slots Jungle and THAT was a hassle!....and but at the end I was able to
collect my winnings, just tired os having to fight for what´s mine....SINCE it´s NEVER any problems when we make
our deposits.....but with Slots Jungle,they banned me from using any more bonuses (was a management decision),
but luckily there are MANY casinos out there so I figured it´s their loss!
So, if You have any experiences with G.P. Casino, please share.....so I know what I am up against!
Good Luck To You All!
Anyone with Bad/Good experiences from Grand Parker Casino?
Readers of this topic also read:
There is a rep on the forum for Grand Parker Casino - you can see the thread in the Direct Casino Support section HERE.
- Replied by
- at July 23, 2012, 20:49:35
Should you have an problems, I'm sure he will be only too happy to help you out.
I've not tried them out myself so I can't comment.
- Hey Micke, welcome to LCB. I'd like to know the answer to that too. I got a free chip to play at Grand Parker; didn't win anything but they seemed okay. I can tell you though, never had a bad financial experience with Jackpot Capital group or Club World group for RTGs always been paid quickly so long as your paperwork is in order. Good luck with the w/d.
- Replied by
- at July 26, 2012, 00:23:13
- last active 8 months ago
- Replied by
- at July 26, 2012, 08:49:41
- last active 2 hrs ago
- Micke,I have played at Grand Parker several times.I enjoy playing there.Back on June 4th I won over $7100.00,after play through and them removing the $800.00 bonus that I received I ended up with $3900.00.I made a request for with.the cashier would only allow me to with. by wire transfer I guess its because I am a US player.The cashier states that you can with. $2500.00 each time,so I requested a $2500.00 with.,after waiting 9 days to be approved they declined the with. and said that I can only with. $1000 each time.I had to make 3 seperate request for with. of $1000 each,so you have to wait approx. 7 days to be approved for each request.After all that waiting and thinking that your money is going to be wired to your account it didnt happen I kept checking my bank account and there was no wire transfer,so I emailed the finance dept.,they emailed me back and said that the money was being sent by check instead.I received one check on June 30,2012 and one on July 7.2012.I have not received the 3rd check for $1000 as of this date.I keep contacting finance dept. and all they kept telling me was they were processed.They kept sending me a routing # for only one check,not for the other two checks,so it was impossible for me to locate the missing check.After weeks of going back and forth with the fiance dept.they emailed me back on July 23,2012 and said that they checked into the missing check issue,and that yes indeed there is a check missing to my postal address,they said that they were going to wire the missing $1000 to my account that it would take 5 business days to receive.I never received the money to my account.I emailed them again,asked were is the money they were suppose to wire to my account.The reply that i received was that the fraud dept.was running a security check on the players accounts,so the with. requests are on hold!That was the last email that I received,which was on July 31,2012.I dont know what happen with my 3rd payment $1000.Im holding on to hope that they will resolve the issue and that I will receive it.The fiance dept. is very difficult to deal with,they do not email you with any information.You have to chase your money and hope that they help you.I hope things go well for you with your with.
Hi and welcome to the forum griffin47. See my quoted message above regarding help from the casino rep.
I hope the links help.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played