appears things are a bit dry out there
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Thinking I'm not the only one seeing this, and certainly not attempting to lay blame on LCB, the scorching dryness, and sandy conditions of our expected NDB's, leaves a thirst that can't be satisfied.
Grand Privie, an betonsoft, 2 reliable NDB providers, have dried up to the point, people are talking bout them going under. I know I have a confirmed cashout from CASINOGRANDBAY, of $250.00, minus $15.00 for a snail mail fee, but thats over 20 days old. I'm not holding my breath.
Anyone have a more brighter input on the matter, please post.
- Replied by
- at January 06, 2011, 15:59:37
Seems the well has been running dry now for almost a year. But i am a optimist and as soon as the ban is lifted in the US i see a very bright future for ND's. I can remember the good ole days when there was so many ND's that i couldn't even play them all in a day.
Sit tight and watch for our exclusive ND's and contests here. Congrats on your win!
- 20 days old??
wow, that's a long time. I know these casinos ususally pay out after 48 hrs, but as I suspect, there's something wrong with them. You problly read in the ND section that I had a $160 withdrawal at Villa Fortuna since Dec 21st, so my withdrawal has been only 15 days, first they blamed it on holiday, then they asked me to prove the money not in my usemywallet by taking usemywallet statement screen shot, now I have to wait for the finance people to get their hands on the issue, then they will give me an answer, so it's gonna be more waiting time for me, but I hope they eventually pay and for me to just stop playing with them until things getting better.
congrts on your winning and hopefully they'll pay you as well.
- / 5
- So this dry spell is why we have very few ND codes for this week? Just wondering. Does anyone know when thid US ban will be lifted? I really want to play and deposit but for now I have no means of doing so My Visa I had specifically for depositing has been banned for these types of transactions as well. I want to play!!!
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at January 07, 2011, 07:24:22
- last active about 1 month ago
- s2000chick wrote:
So this dry spell is why we have very few ND codes for this week? Just wondering. Does anyone know when thid US ban will be lifted? I really want to play and deposit but for now I have no means of doing so My Visa I had specifically for depositing has been banned for these types of transactions as well. I want to play!!!
The ban isn't going to be lifted. If the democracts didn't do it when they had control of the house. Then they aren't going to lift it. Maybe they will allow US online casinos ONLY. But the days of old are gone forever.
- Hey Taa, thats cool, at least your gonna get your money back, at a casino. The down side, you can't cash out. I havn't been offered anything, on my $235.00. I take that back, they said it's in the mail.
You know, on this great planet we reside on, you can send a letter, 4th, 5th, 10th class mail, from anywhere, and it sure doesn't take any 20 days to arrive. Maybe 6 at the most. I guess I'm just sore, for not getting the check, my bad. Rico
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...