Are All RTG casinos playing tight right now or is it just me

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    6,478
    views
    27
    replies
    Last post ago almost 5 years by caseyk
    Avatar 1625
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      776
    • last active 3 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Avatar 1625
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active 3 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        I have deposited quite a bit in Club USA, Casino titan, Slotsjungle and a few others and find that the casinos just suck it all up within 20 minutes.  Is anyone experiencing this problem or is there some other RTG out there that is playing a little bit looser and that will actually pay you if you happen to win?  Your input would be greatly appreciated!  thanks

        trpschick
      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,806
        • last active 4 days ago
        trpschick, I have experienced exactly what you describe at the Slots Jungle group too. Very little play and if you get close to playthrough you suddenly can't win on anything...

        On the other hand, I have been able to cashout from Slotastic, Grande Vegas, and Jackpot Capital in the last couple of months... perhaps you would do better at these RTG's too... Good luck whereever you play!

        katt
        Rated:
      • Christopher lambert
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,272
        • last active 5 days ago
        Maybe because i win so much you guys don't.................
      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,806
        • last active 4 days ago
        Maybe you're right Johan... perhaps I should ask you to not play where I am going to play before I start, so I have a smidgen of a chance? huh? LOl


        katt
      • Christopher lambert
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          1,272
        • last active 5 days ago
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          4,840
        • last active 2 days ago
        It seems rough all over,i can't even get a bonus round in the tournaments lol
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 5 months ago
        if you think they're tight now, wait til u.s. regulated casinos arrive.  These RTGs won't even be in business.
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        • Replied by
          admin
          12,354
        • online
        Hi trpschick,

        The winning does seem to be more lean but then again have you seen the enormous wins in the Winning Screen Shots thread lately? I have won but i have to admit that i tend to have a rule with myself that if it' s not over $500 i don't cash out and that is so dumb on my part cuz that is still a lot of cash!

        Lips
      • Avatar 1625
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          776
        • last active 3 months ago
        kattboots wrote:

        trpschick, I have experienced exactly what you describe at the Slots Jungle group too. Very little play and if you get close to playthrough you suddenly can't win on anything...

        On the other hand, I have been able to cashout from Slotastic, Grande Vegas, and Jackpot Capital in the last couple of months... perhaps you would do better at these RTG's too... Good luck whereever you play!

        katt


        Think I might try Grande Vegas and Jackpot Capital ... how long do these casinos take to pay you ... or is it a total hassle?
      • Avatar 43180
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          156
        • last active 5 months ago
        I have no complaints about Jackpot Capital. Pay outs have been steady for me and its my hot spot for right now.
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          381
        • last active 5 months ago
        jackpot capital is SUPER TIGHT.  You most likely will not feel better after losing your money here.
        Rated:
      • 9s1jj83
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          2,806
        • last active 4 days ago
        trpschick wrote:

        kattboots wrote:

        trpschick, I have experienced exactly what you describe at the Slots Jungle group too. Very little play and if you get close to playthrough you suddenly can't win on anything...

        On the other hand, I have been able to cashout from Slotastic, Grande Vegas, and Jackpot Capital in the last couple of months... perhaps you would do better at these RTG's too... Good luck whereever you play!

        katt


        Think I might try Grande Vegas and Jackpot Capital ... how long do these casinos take to pay you ... or is it a total hassle?



        No, no hassle at all with cashouts.... if they say 5 business days they mean it and sometimes it is sooner. I have had them check my docs in a couple of hours. With them I know I can ask for a withdrawal and not worry about it landing back in my account or being taken away altogether.

        katt
        Rated:
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          392
        • last active 5 hrs ago
        Yes, i have lost my as** at Slots Jungle the last month or so.  I agree just when you get close to playing through dep bonus - you can't hit anything.  I actually havent even been able to play through my bonus lately before losing it all.  i've lost thousands (no joke) in last month and a half.  I must give kudos to best vip rep - julia lewis - otherwise, hating slots jungle right now. 
      • No avatar normal
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          392
        • last active 5 hrs ago
        oh and thank God for daniel/blue for $50 cashback bonuses.
      • Avatar 19642
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          932
        • last active 5 months ago
        caseyk wrote:

        jackpot capital is SUPER TIGHT.  You most likely will not feel better after losing your money here.


        Just made a 2100$ playthrough wasent "that" bad never any WOW wins though, but rarely im able to cashout there though.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 37
        new members
      • 640
        members online
      • 35775
        guests online
      • 118
        new posts
      • 1419
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest Wow, can you even believe it’s been a whole ten years we have been around! I know I am personally thrilled I have shared this time together with the old timers and of course all...
        Closed - LCB $500 10th Anniversary Contest

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170