are the no depost casinos rouge scams or ripoff the test?????????????????
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 4 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Lincoln Casino and Liberty Slots Happy Holidays Freeroll Tournament Exclusively for LCBers All...READ
- i wonder how online casinos can get away with anything. crime false adds and just plane rip ppl off and laugh in your face. i would love to be face to face with the owners of them and get messy. but cant so over the next week i am going to let them rip me off and spend cash with them that i no i will never get it back.this is so i can name and shame.that in the hope less ppl will put money in the pockets of the scumbags..now i no the problems and poor excuses i am going to get before i do this. they need more docs. or the docs i sent they cant make out so on and so on .............................................................and so on...................and just a lot of bull................so here is my test i have joined 5 casinos
1slotnuts win $150 max & min cash out
2begado win $150 max &min cash out
3real vegas online win $150 max &min cash out
4plentyjackpot win $150 max & min cash out
5slots inferno win $125 max & min cash out
with each i have used there welcome no deposit bonus they a have prity much the same t&c i have won with all and met all requirements even to the stage i have spoke to all customer services to check my account and been reassured that i am eligible and even congratulated on my win. $720 not bad for a few hours messing around now today i am going to cash out and already i have my FIRST UNTRUTH. to cash out i need to spent between 10P and£1 so i can make a cashout but the min i can deposit is £21 ????????????????? fare is fare so i need to spend £105 to get 720 thats great. all casinos say its about 10 days to process so i am going to give them all 30 days from from the 10/11/2012 now lets see how many pay up i will keep you posted.....but will not hold my breath...................PLZ REMEMBER ALL 5 CASINOS HAVE PLAYED BY THERE T&C SO FAR
- I guess this is an exercise in finding out if the skunk really stinks. Thousands of players report the smell, but, gosh darn it, some things you just have to experience for yourself.
I doubt your mission will deter anyone from playing there, because, well, somethings they just have to experience for themselves.
Good luck with your cashouts, if you got that far. Hard for me to tell. They will definitely take your deposit, though, you don't have to test that theory.
- Hmmm...reading John's post make me go ...but I could make out bits and pieces of what he's saying and what he's trying to do. The way I see it, Johnheena is a Rambo wannabe...but can't speak and/or write English that well...so we have to depend on his actions to comprehend his purpose.
Frankly speaking Johnheena, your efforts may turn out to be futile, useless and a waste of your good money. Besides Begado Casino, the other 4 casinos are already known to be unreliable and what-have-yous...and to be avoided whenever possible. If you are Rambo-lucky, you may get your payments in due time, after a long wait...otherwise, just consider them as burnt!
Anyhow, I wish you all the best and good luck in your quest for justice!
- Sr. Member
- Replied by
- at November 04, 2012, 21:37:39
- last active 4 months ago
I'm still stuck on 'rouge' v 'rogue' and the lack of any sentence cohesion stopped me reading after 2 lines.
Rouge = A red or pink cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.
Rogue = An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
- Sr. Member
No deposit casinos? Really no such thing as a no deposit casino, there are casinos that offer No Deposit chips. Looking at the name of the casinos you played at I wouldnt be surprised if you didnt get paid by a single one.
- Replied by
- at November 05, 2012, 03:10:49
- last active 4 months ago
If a casino is rogue or a scam why would you provide them with personal information when it comes to cashing out? I believe almost all casinos would require a deposit prior to cashing out on a no deposit chip (if you have never deposited). If i thought for a second the casino was rogue I would not give them credit card info or other information. Thats how you all of sudden get fraudlent charges on a credit card, or get attacked by spam.
I have seen plenty of people take the no deposit chips and look at it as no big deal if they didnt get their money, but it is a big deal if someone steals your identity.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...