what a joke of a promotion, 55 free spins at 1 line and 1p per line, lmao
55p free spins, won 30p lmao total joke of free spins and joke of a casino sorry to say
and this the only second time i have had free spins at 1 of these casinos that use this software too lol
Atlantis Gold General Discussion
Readers of this topic also read:
- Just thought you guys should know. This casino is a scam. I made a couple of deposits and ended up winning, went to withdraw my winnings and they sent me an email stating that someone would get to me in 24 to 48 hours. Well when they contacted me they told me that I had to electronic sign a form from them and that I had to send in my Id along with the front and back of that my credit cards and a bill to identify me. Not to mention they wanted all this in color. Now they did tell me to cross out the middle numbers on the front of my card but anyone with sense know that if I send you the front and back of my card they make out what the numbers are. Please be careful if you choose to play there but I wouldn't if I were you. IT'S A SCAM.
- I am confused here souljabo... The identification items they asked for are the same any casino requires before a cashout... they have to protect themselves from fraud as well as we do... make sure you are a real person and not some money launderer... So, was there more to it that makes you feel they are a scam?
- I didn't think you were a money launderer souljabo. I am just trying to figure out what you mean by saying they gave you the run around? From what you wrote in your first post it seems they only asked you for the same documents all casinos ask for... I am really trying to understand why you feel that is a scam? Have you cashed out at other casinos before? If so, didn't they ask for these same docs? If not, then I can understand your hesitation. But really, ID, Credit Card back and front, and a bill showing your address are standard requirements for a cashout. Please explain if I am missing something??
I have won and not received my winnings in a few instances... but, found out later those casinos were rogue...
- I understand they need to make sure it's me, but how come they don't ask for these things before you deposit your money. What does rogue mean if you don't mind me asking? I have played at other casinos but this my first time winning big and withdrawing. Do you know how long this process usually takes? It's been almost three weeks now.
- souljabo wrote:
I understand they need to make sure it's me, but how come they don't ask for these things before you deposit your money. What does rogue mean if you don't mind me asking? I have played at other casinos but this my first time winning big and withdrawing. Do you know how long this process usually takes? It's been almost three weeks now.
very good question
- Rogue casinos will not pay you in almost any situation and you can't really win on their sites anyway in most cases. On LCB here if the casino has a warning sign it is probably rogue and if not rogue then they have at least not been prompt with payouts and find excuses not to pay you at every turn.
I am not sure why casinos don't require your identification docs before a deposit but many of them do encourage you to do that and save time and hassle if you win and go to cashout. Some even give you a bonus to file your docs early. But, they do leave that up to you.
Now Atlantis Gold is new and does not have any real track record yet. You say it has been 3 weeks? That is a long time, but I have had longer waits and finally got my money. In this case did you send in your documents as they requested? Soon after you do that they should approve the docs or ask for more or different documents. Then they go through all the games you played and verify every tiny thing. Then they should approve or deny your cashout and tell you why if they deny it.
Now if you have sent docs and met their requirements and it is still taking this long you might want to go up to the next level of management in your quest for an answer. If you are only talking to live chat then get a manager to talk to by phone or email. Make some noise and shake the tree a little. Always politely mind you. The hopeful part of this is that they have not rejected your withdrawal yet if they have not told you that. So maybe they are just slow.
the amount of time your withdrawal takes also depends on where you reside and which method you are withdrawing. i just had a withdrawal from lucky creek take nearly 2 months before it was received. i'm not sure if atlantis gold uses the same processors as the genesys group does, but if they do you should expect a delay. i would consistently contact the casino via live chat, email, or phone and try to get an update on its status and ask them when you should expect to receive the funds. make sure though you are pleasant, but firm because the support agents will be much more willing to assist you if they are treated nicely and with respect. they do understand how frustrating it can be for the delay you are having. the support staff are your link between management and the finance team. hopefully this information helps you, but please do keep the forum updated on the status of your withdrawal and other issues you may experience with this casino. i have not deposited with them yet.
- Replied by
- at December 19, 2011, 05:20:35
- last active 8 months ago
Could you please continue the Atlantis Gold discussion here..
- Replied by
- at December 19, 2011, 09:36:46
- last active 5 months ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played