Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- So we all know there is a lot of scam going on these days. We are all too quick to jump on scammy...READ
- Yes, I am. I assume we all are. Ive seen this happen at Slots Jungle and Titan before, but usually only for a day or two. I've been waiting since Friday morning at 2am when I was told to expect a 15 minute wait to access my funds. I can't get a straight answer from live support. They basically put up a sign at guest services that says, "Sorry."
- That's still very vague, don't you think Blue? I really think it's bad PR to mislead customers about a timeframe for fixing technical issues, when clearly it's not close to ready or fixed yet. They told everyone they were upgrading their software to make the games faster and more enjoyable (I did enjoy a considerable lag the first day I deposited there).
Last but not least, it seems like an upgrade is something you prepare for and have advanced notice for. They should've been notifying their customers of the upcoming server repairs or software upgrades, otherwise all the mixed signals might make the casino look like a risky bet. I'm frankly astounded at the mixture of answers I got from begado's live support team. They relied on emotions and exclamation points to apologize and many times did not reply. I have to caution members from visiting begado casino, not due to the experience of waiting for an upgrade or server issue to resolve, but for how the casino handles what appears to be a crisis. I only say all of this because I work in the casino industry like many of us, and we are a tough bunch. When you have dozens of competition out there, you have to have good customer service. #1 Rule of Casino Survival: Those casinos with poor guest service will fail sooner rather than later. If a rep sees this post, I am extremely disappointed and would love an email regarding what happened and what you will do to make it up in the name of keeping your customers.
- I agree in most part with what you are saying glaughnan - you would think they would be totally prepared if they were going to do an upgrade and keep their customers informed.
You may recall when LCB upgraded, there was tons of preparation behind the scenes and that prep went on for a very long time befoire the actual upgrade. It was a very smooth transition due to the hard work and prep behind the scenes by Admin.
However, that doesn't mean there won't be hiccups and I think Begado have a major unforeseen hiccup on their hands. Whether that is down to one person not preparing properly or something due to a third party which is out of their control, it is not known. I also agree that they should all be saying the same thing to their customers and keeping customers updated.
I'll give it a couple of days and see if I can get an update from the rep.
- they owe close to $6000 , i have emailed them every single day , always the same response we are doing an upgrade.NO TIME FRAME IS GIVEN when they will be back , i have done all the right things.I have emailed their finance department about 6 times , no answer. I am seriously considering legal action , as i this is really looking like a scam.I WON THAT MONEY FAIR AND SQUARE, ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY .Im isck of the excuses im sick of the waitng i want my money
- 6000$ - then you must wait 12 month to recived 6 k Becose you play in place - with max cashauts 500$ in month . Will be good if they dont try find any excuse to not pay you and processed you all 6 k with 12 separate part with 500$ .
So now you know Begado -Winpalace -Slotslungle(One Casino Family) Isnt the best place for player.
Thank you blue! It's nice to know we have some gatekeepers and watchdogs around here. I've been playing all of my gaming through LCB since day one, I never affiliate with any other site. I complain, but that's the badge of honor most gamblers love to wear.
- Replied by
- at November 23, 2012, 23:24:39
- last active 4 months ago
I LOVE the nuworks games, I really do, maybe because they are new and a novelty for me compared to RTG's games. I liked that some of the feature guarantee games had some hefty bonus rounds attached, and also that there were mini, minor, major and grand progressives on some games AND a feature guarantee. I am always suspicious of FG games because it means there used to be a likelihood of the bonus not hitting within a few hundred spins, and this has been confirmed over countless hours of play at RTG sites, but Begado was fun to play it. I've only deposited twice but since I am under the impression that this might have been an unforeseen crisis, I might be ok with it as long as they communicate.
I will say that Live chat at least talks to you, and I doubt the people on the front lines have much information, but I would rather be told check back in 9 days than "check back later! "
Which is what customers are seeing right now.
I WISH there was some way we as players could express our solidarity in the form of a union and write letters to the owners or managers, somebody who actually has control over the situation, or information about the situation the guest service live chat agents lack.
There's a lot of bad but there is also some good. Tylenol killed some people in the 90s but with great PR AFTER the crisis, they actually turned a profit that quarter. Begado can do the same, but that owner or manager needs to write a HELL of an email to their players. Not just explaining what happened and that the doors are open now, but what they will do for the affected players. I always tell others about good and bad experiences and if Begado redeems itself I will repost here and tell everyone my experience.
Once again, thanks to blueday for communicating on our behalf. I dont know about the accounting or payout issues, which is a completely different story probably dependent on shoddy documentation on the part of the player or a violation of free chip rules, but this is an issue we needed a mod to help out with. Happy to play here, someone post if you are able to log into begado this weekend please. - GL
- austy2012 wrote:
blue you tell him or her this- i am in the process of seeing lawyer and the FBI, and Scotland Yard in the UK, I AM OVER THIS THIS IS WRONG AND I WANT MY MONEY !
There is nothing untoward going on here as far as I can gather. The server collapsed and they are working furiously to restore it. That's about it.
- Working furiously?
Nearly 10 days later?
Look im not the only person that is extremely extremely angry , i have a large amount of money that is legally mine.
When it comes to denying peoples rights to money how do you think one should act.If I went to a real casino in a city and they told me i had to wait for my money with no real time given as to when i would get it , how do you think i would feel.
This "casino" has told me lies from day one about how long it will take to fix, have never answered emails ,and have continually stuffed me around.THEY ARE A SCAM i will get my money and if it involves the FBI and Scotland Yard so be it.I am entlted to this money. If someone stole 6000 from a bank they would be jailed , why should a scamming casino like this one get away with it - it is wrong and i intend to get my money
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played