Best advice....DON'T take bonuses!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- My 2 cents. When you sign up at an online casino call them IMMEDIATELY and tell them you want OFF the bonus fefature. If you read the fine print you will discover you have to bet 10-20 times your deposit PLUS your bonus. So, if you deposit $200 and get a $200 bonus, you have to wager $4000-8000 before you can withdrawal! Additionally, "wagering" at most online casinos I have seen does NOT include poker, blackjack or roulette. Wagering only counts on slots. Beware of the BONUS!
- Great advice drpsyc38. I never take the bonus ethier. Trying to fufill the playthru requirerments is a "gamble" in itself. Not to mention the "MAX" cashout cap they always put on the amount you can withdrawl. I used to take the bonus very early in my gambling experiences, thinking more money, better chances to win. This did not turn out to be the case for me. I was up to $40,000, and the max cashout I got was $300. I learned my lesson soon.... Bonuses...Just say No...Thanks for the post.
- Oh, I got screwed the same way when I did my first deposit. lol I thought I was SO lucky when they gave me a B-O-N-U-S! Well, that changed when I tried to cash out. I started panicing gambling and lost my bankroll. Now on online casinos I deposit, win (hopefully) and cash out fast. I save the bigger stuff for my trips to A.C.
- I think that is lousy advice...I think you should just READ and find the casino, or promotion with the best playthru deal, and play it. Get the best bang for your buck, and you can always win more with a larger payroll. You can take smaller bonuses like I do, with smaller playthroughs for 4x-11x, and still increase your payroll, and your chances of winning.
- I have to agree with Nalgenie on this. If I could afford to deposit $200 at once I might not take the bonus, but since it for me is only $25 or the highest $50 at a time, I need a little more to play with. I look for the best offer. Cashable bonus and no max cashout. You can find them.
- Looks like we have lots of conflicting opinions on whether to take the bonus or not here on the forum. PMM2008
- I have to agree with Tirilej...I also have limited gambling monies. Its the only way I can have more money to gamble with. It allows me to be a highroller when i first get my money and try to boost it up and have fun with it. Otherwise, I'm stuck low betting just to make my money last.
So I do my research!
"LOW PLAYTHROUGH AND NO MAX CASHOUT"...thats my motto
- I understand the low bankroll dynamic. One thing folks dont realize, too, is that many casinos only count slots as "wager down" the bonus. (5X, 10X, 20X deposit.) Meaning blackjack, poker and roulette don't count.
- I know that in reality its not wise to take the bonus...but when u make a small deposit it sure is nice to add that bonus to your bankroll. I made a small deposit the other day at a casino for 25.00 and first time depositors got a 400% match. So instead of starting out at 25.00 i started with 125.00! I played a long time with that. If i had not taken the bonus i would of been done in know time.
I know the terms were a bit steep and i kept my fingers crossed that i would meet those terms and be able to widthdrawl...unfortunately i didn't. But hey i had a blast playing
- I take it, small or large deposit..it took one last week for $1000. deposit, and got a $350. bonus. that is a good chunk of free money. I always make the playthrough, and only one time I one a I wanted to cash out before the playthrough was met because I had won a very large amount, and all they do is subtract the bonus money from your withdrawal...are you guys aware of this?? You always seem so worried about making the playthrough.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played