Bet Phoenix new casino software scam
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 6 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Don't play in Bet PHOENIX CASINO they just made a software change and you will not win trust me. Lost over 6k in last week trying every thing nothing works on this software,it cheats big time. Usually i can find a angle and bet the casino at blackjack
not to mention never was offered any comp dollars for all my casino play which was some time 8 hrs a day playing the last couple years. I know true degenerate right its my life and i do well but i don't like to be cheated nor should you be. The software before was beatable. Its hard enough to win,then you have to put up with them cheating
- Somewhere in this group of threads Lipstick posted that RTG individual sites can adjust the payouts. I imagine they can adjust the payout percentage. Thats scary. I have reduced myself to tournaments only at Bet Phoenix after a few months ago making 2 deposits with LCB members bonuses and something look fishy to me with the slots. The software is consistant around 80 % of the time my game bonuses in tourneys are a waste of time. I have been lucky though my tourney winnings have paid me back in withdrawals more than my total deposits. The good news my touney withdrawals made it to my usemywallet account within 5 days without a hassle.
- I won big on their tourneys when I didn't know I couldn't use the bonus to play. So of course, no payout. But with my own money, pffft! gone in a heartbeat.
And now, not only with BP but almost every other RTG with freerolls, I can't get a bonus game except once in a Blue Moon! Anyone else not getting free spins/bonus rounds or getting the minimum amount of free spins 99% of the time,like me? Not counting you BIG WINNERS out there...
- Replied by
- at November 25, 2010, 09:36:52
- last active 2 months ago
Chilly, I am down to playing at only 2 RTG sites for tourneys. I deposited $25 for tourneys at Club player and my money went under a dollar. I played and played and played for weeks in the freeroll everyday and won 20 cents once and gave up. Like you I got no bonuses or small ones. Cleopatra, same thibg there so I gave up and deleted both off my hard drive. My best luck is Doyle's Room Casino. I havent deposited a penney and over 2 months later I still play tourney's every nite and $40 still in my account. Good luck !!!!!!!!!!
- Replied by
- at November 25, 2010, 10:38:50
- last active 4 months ago
- Also I think there under new management, got an email from sam (casino manager) I thought dean was in charge...also new chat person jessica...I think something has changed there not sure what (maybe just my luck) so I'll continue to read anything posted about them to look for clues lol I have learned if you want info this forum is the place to get it.
- rena35 wrote:
? ??? if it was a different casino with sooooo many complaints would there be a warning on them or how does the warning work?(i still play at bp but so many complaints makes me wonder should i wait until it happens to me )
I am very very confused myself on this casino. There tends to be a lot of controversy surrounding it. Some good, some bad. Because of that i think it is not fair at least YET to put up a warning sign due to so many pros and cons on this site.
In order to be considered rogue the utmost important reason would be nonpayment or slow payments. But remember nonpayment due to legit wins. A casino can not be judged based on a player not reading the terms and not abiding by them and crying when they don't get paid.
It is one thing for terms to be ridiculous. But i would like to here honestly without a disgruntled player just complaining.
Who has been denied payment? Who has got paid fast? Are the terms fair here or are they almost impossible to attain?
Let's get to the bottom of it once and for all. I would like to hear honest player feedback.
- Lipstick, the only withdrawals I have done from Bet Phoenix was 3 very small ones from tournament winnings. All 3 times I received my money into my usemywallet account within 5 days. On the other hand I deposited twice with LCB bonus codes twice and the playthru I got was horrible. The casino playthru could have been 3x for me and I wouldnt have come close so I refused to make deposits there unless it is for tournaments. Except for 2 tournaments out of the hundreds and hundreds I have played there the only way I cash in one is if my score is one of the best of the worse meaning I cash with not so great scores. The tournament play is set up just like playing slots with a bonus, its terrible. You solved the mystery in my head when you posted each rtg site can set their own payouts. That comment explained everything to me. Take care and thanks again for your hard work on this site !!!!!!!
- I wonder if the RTP change is what happens everytime you get a message new lobby to install blah blah.. cause that happens very often and there is none changes what so ever in the software you can see.
For betphoenix ive deposit there 1 time and won but the work required to get a cashout made me never ever deposit there again, keept getting difference messages from 3 difference support chats, not before sending back logs from chats and talking with a manager to get the free cashout a month they had which took about 2-2½weeks, nah jackpot capital made 3 cashouts all in my moneybookers within 20-30hours but after 2 more deposits yeasterday i wont play at RTG anymore none playtime, none freespins or you win $2 on them if lucky just getting $1 over your deposit is impossibole its 100% like rival casinos never ever hit anything, there slots is insanely tight 10-20spins with 0 winnings is not uncommon from what ive playd.
- What is BC Atasta? It seems to be a new term, but I could have missed it for a few months. When in the cashier, it instructs you to complete your BC Atasta deposit quickly and securely, not your BetPhoenix deposit. That's one difference I noticed.
I also noticed Omar is a lot more helpful. As far as I know, Dean is the casino manager. Nicolas is still there as rep, and at another (not to be mentioned) forum, which holds a trivia chat, that was one of the questions. I always answer "Omar" just for fun, but the answer is Dean. Maybe Sam is manager of customer service or something, or gone. I don't know about that.
I had issues with BP, however I must say it wasn't that they misled or didn't pay quickly enough. My problem was that not all the rules, and I mean *all* of them, are in one place and easily understood. You have to go on a rule hunt and ask a lot of (and I mean *a LOT* of) questions to have a good working understanding of the rules-and most of that involves tournament play requirements. I am still a little uninformed, but today managed to make playthrough on a $65 chip and request my cashout. I could not find the terms - it was a prize chip. I only know when I asked how much playthrough I had left, Omar congratulated me and said I'd made it already and gave me the amount I had played through. It had to have been about 45X the bonus. I also previously cashed out from a $125 free chip.
My confusion with the bonus/tourney rules was also fueled by the fact that they LET you play pay tourneys with bonus money, and when I did, I won about 75% of the time. Couldn't cashout. I felt real close to being banned when I asked about why? oh why? but I changed my chat tone to make sure they knew I wasn't upset or angry or threatening, only REALLY wanted to understand the rules. It was like pulling teeth to get the answers. Then I discovered that when I was playing pay tourneys with my own legit money, my win ratio went down to about 2%, and no BIG wins like I was getting when it was bonus money.
That part still bothers me and made me think that there was something fishy going on with their business practices- they weren't having to pay out, so the players below me didn't get bumped up to the next higher win amount by disqualifying me. And, the company could show higher payout amounts than were actually paid out.
When there are 4 winners, and you are number 5, if the top 4 aren't even eligible, you should be bumped up to number one, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure chillymellow's casino would not be making so much money being so generous.
I don't know how all the finances are handled, but just that part makes me think several thousands of dollars are appearing to be in one "column" (paid) but are being funneled out somewhere else, maybe. That wouldn't be good. But how could you even ask the casino to show you their "books" and what happens to the money I won but couldn't receive???
- I know this much I've deposited quite a few times and the one cashout I had was pretty fast won on friday picked up the money at a western union on monday there was no hassle of any kind when it came to getting paid by them...I must add that I used no bonus either , I've also never had a rude chat session with any of them and in the same sentence they also turned me down for a quick tender invite but guess you can' have everything
- Kazzi, I have a question for you. You typed no more rtg for you and rival more or less sucks for you, where are you going to play next??? I am asking you because I feel the same as you do in regards to rtg and rival. I totally switched to top game, well if you read what I have wriiten in the past that was a disaster.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played