here is my understanding of their bonus rules, for what it's worth. I know Nick has been really sick lately and hope he is feeling better.
1. You aren't allowed to play any tourneys with your bonus money.
2. You aren't allowed to play any tourneys when bonus money is in your account
3. Any bonus is the same rules, free, manager's, prize, whatever. Don't play tourneys.
4. They won't stop you from playing tourneys with your bonus money.
5. If you ask for that .01 in your account so you can play tourneys, that's bonus money. You can't cash it out.
6. You can gain those loyalty points, but never cash out, if you play tourneys with any bonus money in your account.
7. They reserve the right to change these rules any time, no notice, no matter what, their decisions are FINAL.
8. If you play with your own money only in your account, you will be able to cash out your winnings. (but I don't understand quite if you have to wager these winnings first...sorry)
9. Play free tourneys or play only with your own cash if you want to ever