wow, didnt know that it is so difficult and many processes i have to go thru with betphoenix. It wasnt like this before, everyone else has to go thru these processes or what?
i had my pending withdrawal in 6 business days already, i contact support and here's the chat
Omar: Thank you so much for choosing Bet Phoenix Casino, how may I help you today?
riceman: hi, may i chat with Dean please?
Omar: sure one moment please
Omar: is this in regards to your payout?
Omar: feel free to send us an email to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
riceman: what is CC?
riceman: just want to know when i will have my winning, Dean can't answer it?
Omar: Carbon Copy
Omar: Dean is telling me your payout will be ready this week
Omar: that's why we need you to contact Sam
Omar: and the Payouts department
riceman: tx, contact both or one of the above?
Readers of this topic also read:
TAAA I had a cashout form a free chip from them recently. It was my first withdrawal request from them and my docs had already been verified long before. I requested it on a Friday, the following Thursday (4 business days) I sent an email to them requesting the withdrawal be processed as soon as possible and it was in my Moneybookers account the next day which was the 5th business day from the time of my request. Definitely send the email as soon as you can and hopefully it will be put through ASAP for you :):)
- Replied by
- at September 21, 2010, 02:52:46
- last active 2 months ago
- Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'George'
George: Welcome to Bet Phoenix Casino, where the excitement never ends! How may I help you today?
riceman: may I chat to Sam or Dean please?
Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Sam'.
You are now chatting with 'Sam'
Sam: how may I assist you?
riceman: is my withdrawal ready yet?
Sam: not yet
Sam: it will probably be done by the end of this week
Sam: we will contact you when it's ready
riceman: the end of this week? it's been 8 business days already
riceman: thanks, I'll contact again tomorrow
- i really dont know what to say, every casinos different.Ive only cashed out at a few rivals it didnt take that long.I just know you will get paid they seem to be good on that i just hope you are not bonus banned in the process(it wouldnt be a great loss on the ban i never take bonuses their anyways)gl my dear
- i guess tht's not the case also. The casino can give away 4-5 of $500 freeroll daily, so my over $1k withdrwal is just a samll number to them.Joseph Kennedy wrote:
Taaa you're requesting over 1k in winnings. Maybe they are waiting until they have the funds available to cover their larger debts.
- betphoenix does not like to have winners. I understand that they did bonus banned me a month ago because I won more often there, but I just received an email from betphoenix today that they decided to close my account.
This e mail is to inform you that your pending payout plus the balance you had in your account was paid today to your UseMyWallet account for a total of $1435.92; we regret to inform you that your account has been closed; we are not going to take your business anymore as per management decision. Thank you for your understanding
Bet Phoenix Casino
Fraud and Payouts Department
I won alot more with Rushmore and Clubworld group, they'd never done thing like closing a player account and they do always appreciate their players to play with them. I know I have many more other RTG casinos to play with, better customer service, faster in payout and no jungle rules come out from no where like betphoenix had. Just want to pass on the words, " betphoenix does not like to have winners", if you continue losing, they will keep giving you free chips, bonuses,... and when you win, they will cut you off, you are no longer welcome there, lol. I know that I'm not the only one, problly more accounts already closed or will be closed soon.
Well, I'd say more, but everyone knows my opinion of this casino. I'd say "Sorry TAAADAAA" But frankly, this means you are no longer bound by their stupid and insane rules they seem to whip out of their (You know where) and ultimately, they will close due to their attitude to winners and possibly customers in general.
- Replied by
- at September 24, 2010, 08:18:15
- last active 5 months ago
In closing, you'll be happier not having to deal with those "Care-less" CS staff..Especially "Sam"
- no, lucky8, it's their Fraud & payout department. It has nothing to do with if I post how to win freeroll tournament (I never did, I might have said I was lucky to win the tournament) , they problly see players like me as a threat to their casino's finance. I'm also not upset about their decision, in fact I want to say, "thank you" to them, lol.lucky8s wrote:
Taa, You did notice it was from the Fraud dept in your e-mail sent to you? I wonder if this has anything to do with your post on how to win in freeroll tournaments? I did not get to read it, so not sure of it's contents? But I did see posts referring to it.
- I have had only good experiences at Betphoenix. Made a few deposits via usemy wallet and ewallet, never taken a bonus and only have played tournaments, both free-roll and pay...was fortunate enough to win $350 last week and 4 days later the funds were in my account...sent my docs in right away and since I didnt deposit with a credit card, they didnt need the authorization form.
Otto, at live online support is fantastic...he walked me thru the entire withdrawal process...and the 2 questions I emailed to check on status were both answered within hours of my sending.
if you dont use bonuses it seems, IMO, to make things much easier and less confusion to withdrawal. and I even played some of my winnings on slots.
I think if you use the bonuses...make sure you ONLY play live slots...even the free rolls should be avoided while you have a balance with a bonus.
Their slot tournaments are teriffic, both free roll and pay.
as for being "tight" ...this is SLOTS...you gotta be in the right place at the right time, and...BP is no different as far as tightness as any other casino (IMO), luck is the factor.
I like this casino and will continue to play...their games, to me, are fair...and their support staff is friendly, courteous and knowledgable.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played