Betsafe Casino Discussion

    1,177
    views
    9
    replies
    Last post ago about 2 years by Allstarmikey
    Korn
    • Started by
      Hero Member
      564
    • last active 7 hrs ago
    Headline back 23

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Korn
        • Started by
          Hero Member
          564
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        wrote:
        Check your account/ emails i found 25 free spins on Tornado the farm escape. won 1eur lol

        GL everyone who get em..


        Nothing for me, like always on this casino.I promised myself that I will never deposit here, but I always do because they have lots of games and a very fast cash-out.But I think this is it for me at this casino.Good luck to those who receive the free spins
      • 13394020 1218790218133366 4368891687574982444 n
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          351
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        No free spins for me too, but i have a reload bonus. The days are gonna for Betsafe too i think
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Mighty! Member
          3022
        • last active 8 hrs ago
        I play like 95% of my casino money here and the other 5% to other places.. Reason is that the withdrawals come instantly and they have various of promotions. Also peeps don't forget to ask for a free chip by email if you'r on a losing streak or something.. I've got many times free 20-50eur by asking them..
      • 13394020 1218790218133366 4368891687574982444 n
        • Replied by
          Sr. Member
          351
        • last active 14 hrs ago
        Than i should get something each week The last withdrawal from Betsafe was 8 or 9 deposits ago, call it a loosing streak, call it bad luck.

      • Index
        • Replied by
          Super Hero
          2061
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        Nothing for me. I managed to cash out 40€ few months ago from ND promotion and I don't get any FS anymore 
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          572
        • last active 9 hrs ago
        Yeah same thing here ... in the past when I just joined them I won more than 600 euro from free spins ... cashed out (was very fast) and after that ... the free spins promos arent for my account anymore ...
      • Index
        • Replied by
          moderator
          2095
        • last active 24 hrs ago
        One of the best casinos around, I would say. Good promos, fast payments and mammoth selection of both softwares and games.

        I like the fact that all new NetEnt games are being added at least a week before they appear live on any other casino (probably due to some exclusive deal with NetEnt).
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          594
        • last active 7 hrs ago
        im member about 4years..deposited thousands and got freebies maybe max 5times,  havent had any withdrawal, but when i asked even match bonus - they told me BIG FAT NO
        so i gave up this casino.. there is very much better casinos!
      • Index
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          572
        • last active 9 hrs ago
        sanchya wrote:

        im member about 4years..deposited thousands and got freebies maybe max 5times,  havent had any withdrawal, but when i asked even match bonus - they told me BIG FAT NO
        so i gave up this casino.. there is very much better casinos!


        I agree there ... There are much better casinos out there on the world wide web

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 24
        new members
      • 698
        members online
      • 12738
        guests online
      • 64
        new posts
      • 10762
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum topics

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170