BEWARE!!! SLOTS OF VEGAS/PRISM CASINO
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- This date I redeemed a coupon at Slots of Vegas. At the end of the bonus time, I had $560 which was reduced to the max cashout of $100.
I processed this withdrawal to my EWallet account.
THEN, I redeemed another completely different coupon offer for a different amount with a different code. I then hit a Royal Flush winning $4000. I reported the jackpot to Live Chat for verification.
At this point, a Live Chat peon REMOVES my $4187 from the second bonus royal flush and ALSO TOOK the winnings of $100 from the first bonus which was pending withdrawal approval.
This casino refuses to pay as this is but another of rip offs from a RTG casino.
But the coup d'etat was a supervisor getting on a telephone call and started yelling, "I took your money, I took your money and nothing you can do....."
- Usually the terms and conditions in detail are on their website, not listed anywhere on the coupons they email out or you may find. Remember they operate under rules of their locations, not under rules of common sense or courtesy or "the customer is always right". Sorry you got the same experience most of us have already had with 'rogue' casinos. You will find lots of useful info here on LCB that will help you avoid this kind of bs in the future.
I like to go to these RTGs, win, and put in cashout requests knowing I'll never get it, but giving the d.a. support something to do and knowing I won't get mad about it. Just mostly because I'm bored and like to play. If I honestly want to gamble, I go somewhere where I actually have a chance of winning and cashing out.
- Ransacker wrote:
Understand but the printed rules do not state that. Period.
Most of the time they have those emails with the infamous "*Terms and Conditions apply" and that's when you should go to read their terms and conditions on their website.
Actually I'd not be suprised about their actions, not one RTG I have found allows playing VP on a free chip. It's always been slots only.
Sorry to hear about this Ransacker.. but
- Replied by
- at November 15, 2010, 09:49:24
- last active 8 days ago
It is well known, 2 ND chips in a row without a deposit is voiding all wins, IF you won the first on a ND and requested a withdraw, then played another while waiting on this.. you're out of luck ( and yes genenco is right free chips at RTG's are always slots only )
In the future ALWAYS goto chat and ask before using another ND Chip, any deposit chip promotion, or even a straight deposit to find out is it okay to play while waiting on a withdraw and the promotion whatever you choose is allowed also. RTG's do not allow it, absolutely none that i know of.. the Rivals will allow free chips in a row and some other casinos might.
Maybe explain the different coupon, for different amount with different code was it a ND? Was Video Poker Allowed?
Another thing you can do is LCB has direct casino support, post your complaint in there under Slots of Vegas/Prism section, you can also PM the rep. Even though you are going through this be respectful and considerate of the rep and patient, if rules were broken then it's quite possible you will have to accept it and learn.
and lastly.. a supervisor yelling at you on the phone "i took your money.. and nothing you can do.." is horrible.. hopefully you got his/her name and can report that to LCB's Direct casino Support rep for SOV and Prism
heres the link...
- SLOT JUNKIE!!! wrote:
Even if the 2nd chip was a deposit bonus, wouldn't it still be void because of the pending withdrawal on the first chip??
Whenever i have had a pending withdraw, i don't go near the casino.. this is just my rule to keep everything all clear and less confusion, i do it with every type of software casino.. i just go play another casino... but whether my own rule or not, i think i have read or was told somewhere that you can't.. i could be wrong though
- Thanks folks but allow me to impart my wisdom:). First, I only play videopoker ONLY of RTG free chips. I'm unsure why you state VP is prohibited on free chips. Contrary, I cannot find a RIVAL casino where a free chip can be used to play videopoker. RTG, yes but not Rival. Having bumped heads with this no second chip redeeming, the rules ANYWHERE do not state that. What the rules state that they like to twist is that "no free chip offer can be redeemed twice". NOT two different free chips can be redeemed. Regardless of the verbage, the casino is going to find a way NOT TO PAY. While RTG says they only provide the software, the number of complaints is immense which is why RTG uses the false ads of CDS. A joke and nothing but a facade but few players know that fact. Finally, it is imperative that we get the US FEDS to force these casinos to license and be subjected to USA monitoring if they want to let US players play.
Has anyone ever seen a jurisdictional guide on all these offshore and/or non US casinos???
- Ransacker, you can't use the same free chip twice.. it will say "already used" or something like that.. it's been a while since i have played RTG's because i got screwed over, learn a lesson and never went back, but i recall it was slots only unless it was a special free chip (you can play all you want on the VP but your cash-out will be denied unless the chip says you can play) always read the T&C's on the chip you redeem.. but for a fact and theres no getting around it.. you can redeem ALL the free chips you want in a row 100's but if you goto cash-out your win will be denied due to double chipping, their rules are you must make a deposit in between the free chips, another thing is multiple accounts..example: slots of vegas and prism are sisters if you are signed up at both and redeeming free chip theres a possiblity you will be accused of multiple accounts and double chipping.. (this is an example) some sites will allow you to have accounts at all their sites and some don't.. you're right they will find all kind of reasons not to pay you.. thats why the warning signs are up
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played