I thought quite a few casinos give Birthday bonuses. I just had a birthday on Sunday,and I only received 1 real bonus, and it was from VIP plan. Whats up with that???
Readers of this topic also read:
- I don't know why, it seems I have to pester everyone, only now I am not getting good answers. Therefore making me glad that I didn't save it for "The Day", even if I get nothing, the last thing I want to do is make the effort and get slapped in the face all on the same day. And I suppose my way of looking on the bright side...!! You know, even my "ducks" seem to have taken flight
- Yesterday was my birthday and I got $50 from Vegas Regal, $10 from Sloto and $50 from Jackpot Capitol (never deposited). I was very disappointed with Lucky Red. I have deposited several thousand there in the past 3 months alone and got nothing. I even ask live help and they said no. Tropica also said no and I have deposited quite a bit there.
- kimw and genenco, did you ask for those, or did they give them to you without any help? Here's a couple of replies just to give you an idea of what I have to look forward to. These are not the right answers: From Superbook(bless their hearts, I think they really feel like they outdid themselves) Of course I will have to be gentle when thanking them. Dear Helena,
Thank you for contacting us.
Our VIP department have carefully reviewed your account in light of your recent bonus request, and we are very pleased to inform you that we can offer you a bonus of 10% on your next cash deposit. Simply make your next deposit and then contact us, we'll do the rest!
Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
We are always here to help you. Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions in relation to this or any other matter. Your reference ID for this email is LTK61106200081X ; please quote this number in any further communication on this subject
Next or actually the first from Lucky Creek :
We don't offer birthday bonuses at this time. Our Loyalty program is not yet active, only when that goes live, will we offer birthday offers and other benefits.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
- Thanks Mommy, it's Saturday. I guess I'm too early and time just seems to be long, cause I wait and wait for things to happen when I'm sitting here.....and I drive myself nuts. Superbook is sister to Sportsbook and I used to have good luck there. I would win back what I lost at other places. But it would have been alot more if I didn't get mad and keep on putting it in at the places I was losing at. Maybe that's whysuch an embarassing bonus. I don't even like bonus when they are big, why would I want to tie up my play and possible win over 10%. Just hope they didn't have to pay too manyemployees and by the hour to come to this conclusion. Sure wish there was something to do now besides feeding the dog and doing the dishes!
- Replied by
- at June 25, 2010, 13:34:12
- last active 3 days ago
- Discouraged that I wasn't receiving any B-day wishes and chips except for stuff like this after sending e-mails;
We would like to inform you that we do offer birthday promotions to our players.
Keep an eye on your e-mail during the day of your birthday. Once the promotion is available for you to claim, you will receive an e-mail to notify you.
I had to keep on until I could find a definite answer. I remembered I deposited once at Cherry Red, so what the heck I gave it a shot. Here is transcript of chat. I hope it wasn't too good to be true: Elizabeth: Hi and welcome. How can I help you?
helwin: Hi I deposited here once I think quite awhile ago . I have a birthday on Saturday. Just wonderin if you have anything for birthday people?
Elizabeth: we do give a birthday bonus for 20$ on you birthday
helwin: you do? would I be eligible if I showed up up? On the 26th?
Elizabeth: it will be added to your account automatically
helwin: Do I need to deposit?
helwin: not sure if I will be able to
Elizabeth: no you have already deposited once
Elizabeth: that's all you need to qualify
helwin: Wow I feel better already Thank you Elizabeth I 'll see you on Saturday.
Elizabeth: it will show up in your account on your birthday okay
Elizabeth: okay enjoy
It was like "everything I wanted to hear" Then found in my mail:
We know that you have a birthday coming up on the 26th of June - Happy Birthday!
We'd like to celebrate with you at Villento Brands, and have credited your account TRRR01444928 with 40000 loyalty points - our birthday gift to you.
You can convert your loyalty points to credits by entering your account number and password here or by clicking on the 'Loyalty Club' link on the Homepage in the software.
Here's to a fantastic day, and many wonderful years to come.
The Villento Brands Team
Omg. I was so happy. I had tried to find out if the 20,000 in loyalty they gave me before the move , because I was freaking out I wouldn't get to play Bday present on my much-loved Hitman, if they were going to give me one, could I have it the? and if I did already get a present. Well, I guess not. They sure know how to not let me ruin their surprise.
Inetbet gave me $5 and thank goodness it got my 49 comps to 50 for another $5. Had it to $16, then lost. They really are so sweet there. Everyone (almost) has been wonderful. Even Irish Luck sent me an e-mail they missed me, I have been telling them they locked me out after dumping a bunch there, and never answered me. They just recently let me back in and I am glad. I was pretty hurt. But I asked about bday and got that same kind of Rival answer. Free chips are great but I cherish being able to communicate with people in far away places as well as the ones near. I'll let you know what else happens, if anything does. I hate the lulls in all the excitement..... One more thing I went to Jackpot Capital after reading genenco's post, and this is what they told me:
helwhipped: I'm so worried I won't have enough of what I love doing and ii hope you don't mind me asking..if you have something for b-day people
Alex: if your account qualifies for one you will be contacted by e-mail
Alex: unfortunately birthday Coupons are provided and sent out automatically by the promotion team
helwhipped: Okay Thanks Alex bye
Alex: you are welcome
- Replied by
- at June 26, 2010, 10:53:16
- last active 6 months ago
- Replied by
- at June 26, 2010, 12:01:33
- last active about 1 month ago
- [list] Here's the gifts I got for birthday which was Saturday. I can't believe how they just started coming. Glad I thanked everyone BEFORE I played. Cause now that everything is gone and not a dime to show for it, I'm pretty cranky. Even won first place caption contest somewhere else for $250 it was combined w/ $50 from another win I made like $18,000 of 25,500 playthrough. I'm still sick about it RichReels-$40(40,000 loyalty points) VegasRegal-$50 CherryRed-$20 Inetbet-$5 JackpotCapital-$50 SlotOasis-$20 Slotastic-$20 CasinoVega-$10 LuckyClub-$10 IrishLuck-$10 GrandeVegas-$10 Oddsmaker-$20 play money,need to deposit to use Intertops and Superbook-Deposit bonuses CasinoTitan-$10 Thebes- Birthday all year-round being titanium helps-just in last week $15,$25,$25
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played