Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 10 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at January 17, 2016, 22:26:49
- last active 10 hrs ago
So I'm not sure if this place has been review yet. Yet here's my review on what I have experienced so far.
Welcome to what I would call a true hybrid of a casino. A casino that is all crypto currency, without any of the regular money being messed around with. The first casino that I have encountered that accepts Bit Coin, Lite Coin, and DOGE coin.
Now the only reason why I even tried this casino was since I do play with faucets from time to time. I've been collecting a fair amount of DOGE and Lite Coin for a while now. I wasn't quite sure what to do with either currency, other than I could exchange it for some BTC. Yet I figured surely there had to be a use for either one of these currencies.
So I found Bit Coin Penguin being highly recommended on quite a few forums. Now if I thought a withdrawal from mBit Casino, BitCasino.io, VegasCasino.io, or Bit Starz was rapid fast. These guys have either one of them licked. Literally from the moment I hit the withdrawal button to processing of my withdrawal is literally done within seconds, not minutes. Seconds, it was amazing to see a casino that for once literally didn't have any hiccups along the way of security checks or they forgot to top off there hot wallet. The withdrawal was literally on it's way within seconds of my clicking process.
So anywho, I ended up playing this casino with both my lite coins and DOGE coins. Lite didn't go so well, I ended up loosing what little coins I did have to Tipsy Tourist and Alkamore's Tower.
Yet on the other hand my DOGE coins is where the fun began. Now let me continue on this long review on the fact that DOGE is hell of a cheap currency. The current cost of DOGE is very inexpensive compared to it's BTC counter part. The current is 0.0000045 BTC per DOGE So for a gambling currency, your literally betting pennies to play.
Anywho fast cash outs on all 3 currencies. Very helpful support staff. I would highly recommend this casino to anyone.Rated:
- / 5
- Yep they take and pay out in DOGE. I put in my 10,000 I had accumulated and took out 150,000. Not too bad, even though too bad it only converted to 0.057 BTC but hey free is free though.
It's like I said, it's a dirt cheap currency, but I'm not going to complain too hard. Especially when I was trying to figure out what to do with the silly things anywho.
- I have some gcoins (a millionaire!) but never had doge.
From Greg @ greglab:
GREGLAB on AUGUST 2, 2014 14:11
We have done something similar to Dogecoin at GCoins except you can have fun & earn GCoins without mining. This is a way in to the Bitcoin world without having tech know how or the financial clout. As users earn GCoin they will have a direct relationship and an interest. All you need is a PC or a Mobile phone. The door is now open.
They have a few free games where you can win gcoins. Slots and a light bike (like Tron) game. I recently received a nice CD from Greg with free gcoins I received from playing. Would be cool to be able to use them to play and win even more. I will be checking out the BCP, thanks again!
- Thanks for the review Cheetah. To me withdrawl speed isn't the most important factor when comparing bitcoin casinos. That's cool its instant but at bitcasino its usually around 1-2 minutes. The most important thing to me is how the casino treats the player. At bitcasino.io I've gotten thousands in gifts, comps, and lottery wins. To me, no other casino will ever match the loyalty bitcasino shows to its valued players. Now if they have a rewards system that will outmatch bitcasino than I'd have a look but until then I stick to place that I know is going to treat me well with physical gifts every month.Rated:
- / 5
- JennaROX wrote:
I have never played these faucets that you guys talk about. I just couldn't see how they would amount to anything worth while, but now when you say .057 BTC you have my attention. That is enough for a $20 deposit. So where do I go? What do I do? Google Faucets? Wish me luck... here I go!
Many of the bitcoin dice sites have faucets but they give you a mere fraction of a millicent and to run that up to $20 would take a miracle. I've at times used the faucet to test out some sites but in no way would I ever spend hours grinding the faucet to make 50 cents or a dollar. I've been around bitcoin since 2011 when it first became in the headlines and since the dogecoin/litecoin have popped up but I have zero interest in any altcoins. Just my opinion though. I think you're better off purchasing bitcoin or playing poker freerolls at betcoin.tm to build up a bankroll. Every Friday night (USA time) they do a very generous 1 BTC freeroll with only about 50-60 players. I've cashed out almost .3btc just doing the weekly freerolls.
- I'm curious, I'll try 'em out. Thanks for the tip Cheetahwind. I'm always interested in new Bitcoin sites. Fast payouts ARE important to me. Customer service is another huge issue for me. I know Bitcoin and I have to admit I've never tried any of the alternate currencies. Sounds like a good way to really make a dollar stretch.
- I agree with trayber the faucets are very slow in earning bitcoins but what i do is earn a decent amouny then deposit them into a dice site like pocket dice rolling casino then from the winnings there maybe take it to freebitco .io and hit some high low there, this will often in my case allow me to do a minimum deposit at bitcoin penguin, princess star and betchain back in the dayRated:
- / 5
- Well anywho, since this thread has completely derailed onto faucets anywho.
I'll go ahead and update, apparently most of the higher paying faucets have officially had to slow down the amount they gave or even shut down. Due to apparently Google pulling advertising revenue away from this sites this last week.
So faucet earning may have finally come to an end. I really though earning the few DOGE was fun, I gave up on BTC. Mainly because you weren't really amounting to anything. Yet the earning DOGE and playing games with them every Sunday was sort of fun.
I'll update if they win there case again Google.
A smile is so simple and can change someone's day. SMILE!
- Replied by
- at January 29, 2016, 17:07:57
- last active 6 days ago
what the heck is a Faucet???
That's what I said! Then as soon as I was ready to investigate, Cheetah says they are out of business or something. I guess they spill free Bitcoin if you are lucky enough to win a jackpot.
- Faucets are basically a way to volunteer to get spammed in exchange for a few satoshi (1,000,000 satoshi = 1,000 millibitcoin (mbtc) = 1 Bitcoin (BTC) )
All you have to do is solve a capthca and usually disable any ad blockers, some allow you to repeat every few minutes, some longer.
Once I did a bunch for 10-15 minutes, made about 4 cents worth of bitcoin and prob will never bother again.
- No it's all good, I understand if you can't find any information about license. I just find it hard to believe that Soft Swiss would allow a casino to use there software with any sort of license.
Did this information come from there affiliate rep?
Also where did you find that they were paying players for reviews? Just wondering
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...