Bonus Or Not
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Can you tell me your thoughts...is it better to do little bit higher deposit without taking any bonus get the profit and withraw immediately or to take the bonus and start wagering...personally think that it is better without the bonus
- well, i've done it both ways and i take a bonus with no max cash out i think it as better to have more to play with cause if you hit a bad strike you can play thru it without a bonus you better be luck right away but that's me everyone is different
- Thanks for reply...too many time deposited 25 and started to play with 100 and been to 400-600 and lost it all because off wagering requirements...don't know ::)
- This is always a personal decision. I have taken the bonus only when I have just a small deposit to try to increase my playtime and have a better chance at winning. Yet, the playthru remains over your head for sometime even when you are doing well.
- Hi Toni,
I agree with PMM, the playthrough requirements can be tough. If i want more bang for my buck......i will take the bonus.
I think when first starting out and getting your feet wet the bonus is a nice option. Particularly the free chips.
Good luck and happy spinning!
- Hi there,
I agree with everyone else, making playthrough can be tough but i usually take a bonus where available because i only usually deposit 25.00 at a time and i hate it when it goes so quickly that you dont get time to enjoy it, so atleast taking a bonus gives you the chance to play a bit longer
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
Well, I've done both and when I have $25-$50 I'll take the bonus for "Spin time"
- Replied by
- at October 07, 2009, 03:10:11
- last active 3 months ago
A couple of times I've taken no bonus and didn't cash out.
But I will say there's no promise either way. I've played T-Rex at 25 cents a spin and once hit $125 off just that low of a bet..Sad thing was I got giddy and cranked it up to 1.25 and then proceeded to run it back down...But it was fun..
- well, it came back to bite me in the ass.....I took the 300% bonus at vegas regal with my little $25.00 deposit..........won $5000.00 and of course it was a 3x deposit and bonus max cashout!!!! So I did take my $300.00, still waiting for the money to show up in my quicktender account, hopefully I'll get it soon so I can get my kid something nice for her birthday in a few weeks!!!!
- Congrats Satan girl!!!! But here is the thing i think about. If you did not take the bonus, i wonder if you would of won at all? Maybe your cash would of petered out before you hit big.
I def think there is a dif program for bonus spinners and non bonus spinners. Take your money and run!!!!!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played