bonus turnover..withdrawal refused twice.
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 5 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- My name is darran rigley and i would like to make an official complaint about trying to withdraw money from your your site my username is CCR72508062 i deposited £25 and you gave me £100 bonus which i never asked for i played casino for half hour or so then went to withdraw £280 then i realised i need to take the £100 bonus off so i tried to withdraw £180.The next day i was told via e-mail i could not withdraw because i still had £1773 to turnover on non progressive slots so i went back into the account and found the £180 still in there and the bonus had disappeared and checked the terms and conditions and it said (deposit x bonus x 20) which made £2500 total turnover so i played top trumps (a non progressive slot) and played for about 4 or 5 hours making sure that i played through the whole amount not just the £1773 i was keeping count as i was going along.this left me with £896 winnings which i withdrew.this time about 4 days later i received a phone call it said about your withdrawal for £896 you can't have it and we are giving you your £25 deposit back as a goodwill gesture i won't swear but i was really angry.this should not be allowed i have gone through your rubbish barriers and now you say i can't have it because i started on casino.i will be saving this as a draft and sending it to everyone i can think of starting with watchdog for now.thanks darran rigley.
- What?? Sir...I think you are posting to the wrong forum or at best, in the wrong thread. What casino are you referring to? This is NOT a specific casino forum you are posting at, but rather an overall online gambling forum for which we often have casino representatives available to assist with troubles at a specific casino.So sorry to hear of your problems, hopefully someone here might be able to get you to the appropriate area.
- hi there sorry about that it was a really bad experience with city club casino they gave me 400 % bonus and when i played through it all which was £2500 they will not pay out the £896 winnings i had accrued i just wondered if there are any experts who i can seek advice from as this is really stressing me out thanks daz.
- I noticed you said they told you you couldn't claim your winnings because you started on casino. When bonuses are claimed/used most only allow you to play non-progressive slots and state that all winnings will be void if you played anything else. You said you didn't want the bonus and they just added it to your account....at that time before you started to play if you didn't want it you should have contacted support and asked them to remove the bonus or at least checked the terms of the one they gave you since you decided to keep it. I'm so sorry to hear that your not getting your winnings and I really hate how casinos can be a bit tricky, but if you did play a different game then your not getting paid no matter what you do or say. However if you ONLY played non progressive slots the entire time I would continue to do whatever it takes to get my money
- i know what you're saying muff of the devil my main problem was an e-mail i got after 1st withdrawal refusal...it said that i had still got £1773 to turnover on non progressive slots after i started on casino which made it sound like the bonus was very much active.if they said there and then that it was all over and that was final then fair enough i would not have spent all those long hours turning over the rest of the £2500..thats my biggest problem the e-mail saying i still had £1773 to turnover they really made it sound like the bonus was still active and thats what really annoys me thanks for getting back to me for your advice.and also sorry i forgot your name but picture of dog thanks also but city club casino aren't willing to move on their stance so your link to them would be a waste of time but again really appreciate your input.thanks daz.
- Muff of the Devil...LMAO, I like it! But yeah casinos never want to tell you terms or help out, they will do or say anything to get you to deposit and not offer to explain any terms but then once you manage a cashout they point out what you did wrong and deny it. Sorry about your experiance but in the future be sure to find out the exact terms of a bonus before you start to play and if your not happy with the terms ask support to remove the bonus for you and again, this is before to start to play. Once you make that first bet theres no going back. Good Luck to you!
- glad you liked that.i've been gambling tens of years and this just stinks and after reading some other stories i think i'll stick to the horses but trying to find someone to monitor these casinos is really hard they don't seem to be answerable at all...thanks very much for your help perhaps i better put it down to experience and get over it.even though £896 this time of year really hurts.thanks and good luck daz.....i know it doesn't sound much but even a sympathetic ear means a lot when you think nobody cares so i really do appreciate that thanks.
- Blueday...it's kinda funny, I saw a thread for the casino rep and they haven't even answered to Zuga for several days on another players complaint!!! Maybe this is one of those casinos that are not to be trusted.
daz196969...If your looking for a casino to play Jackpot Capital is very reputable...I never have any luck there myself but I do know for a fact that they payout to USA players in a timely manner should you manage to hit. Just be sure to check the terms on any bonuses.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played