Bovada Casino No Deposit Discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
Sorry NicoleLynn, you are being kind when you used stingy.
- Replied by
- at January 26, 2015, 20:25:31
- last active 3 hrs ago
They are extremely greedy casino, believe it...........
I almost passed out when I found it.
- im not eligible either guess its been too long since i deposited or something good luck to those that get it....and lol jade
- So did I NicoleLynn.
Made a $20 deposit a couple weeks ago.
Before that, asked for a birthday NDB in July and they refused, so I haven't deposited since then except for that $20 at Christmas time.
Who knows what their reasoning is..................
Maybe it will come in the next day or two for you,
Wish you luck.
If not, maybe you can go to live chat and ask, couldn't hurt.
- Goodness, can you tell I was on my cell phone when I wrote my last post? I don't think I spelled a single word correctly in that whole post.
I emailed them and asked them why I never receive any promotions since I have never received a no deposit bonus from them and they told me they are unable to provide me with details as to why. Haha! Oh well. Will make my deposits elsewhere from now on.
- I wasn't eligible either. I deposited $300 a few months back in one day.. I asked for a NDB because I didn't hit a damned thing, and was declined. Needless to say, I don't deposit here at all. I can get paid just as "quick" from what I read, from Inetbet. (Haven't cashed out at Bovada.. But from the deposits I have made here, it seems it would take a lot more money to expect one). Unless I want to play the ponies.. Then again, I've got 5dimes to pick from.
- I stop depositing at Bovada because they are (Extremely) selfish with their NDB and as mentioned they can never give any explanation as to why whenever you want any type of information.
- about 100-140 a month. i have been receiving 250 with no requirements since bodog became bo
vada. get this, i owed bodog 300 from netteller, bovada wiped debt clean and i used 300 to play with them
- I was thinking the same thing chewmanshoe. I don't even want to say how much I deposited last year.
I think they gave me the bonus to shut me up. I use to complain almost daily for a while, but they never gave me anything until the other day.
I'm still not going to deposit even if they are one of the few US casinos that will pay.
ATTITUDE CAN CREATE A RARE IRIDESCENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER.SO BE HAPPY WITH WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO . THIS IS VERY CONTAGIOUS ENJOY LIFE EVERYDAY
Well on the bright side even if this is the only NDB I have seen from them in over a year at least you can be sure that if you make playthrough there will be no questions as to whether you can cash or not due to taking to many NDB since your last deposit ..And this casino is as Rock Solid as they get I rate them in the Top 5 online casinos on the Net behind Winaday/Slotland,Intertops Red and Classic Bovada,Slots LV then Liberty ,Lincoln and 3 Dice as far as for US players and can say this from personal experiences from cashing out from bonus dep ,,Straight Dep free chips and birthday chips everyone of these casinos I give at least an 8 out of a 10 some even a 10 that being Winaday/Slotland
- Replied by
- at January 29, 2015, 10:22:56
- last active 2 months ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played