Came back to Post Feedback on GoldVIPClub.com - DO NOT DEPOSIT HERE!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I wanted to follow-up on a situation and screenshot I posted on a win at GoldVIPClub casino. It was a bonus round win in excess of 10K on TRex.
The screenshot link is
I really regret having to report this because initially I thought this casino had good intentions. I WAS WRONG. Here are the details:
I made the following deposits to goldvipclub thru my Capital One credit card. CC Purchases totaled $2798.77. There were 6 separate deposits all made in March 2011.
Most deposits did not have any bonus attached. On the last deposit of $524.94 (no bonus taken), I hit a bonus round playing TRex (see above) that paid $10,863. I also posted a screenshot of this hit on this website.
On April 2, 2011, I withdrew the entire $11K. I played a bit more after April 2,2011 since money was in "Pending stage" and had the balance up to $11,700. Gold VIP sent me a payment of $700.00 on April 20, 2011. The balance in the account after this was approx. 11K. This casino states on their website that they will pay $2,000 every 10 business days. Note that their business days don't include Thursdays or Fridays. They deal with U.S. customers, so I have no idea why they have this rule in place other than to stall the payouts (finance dept does not work on Thur-Sun). Additionally, after they approve the pending withdrawl, they place the money back into your account balance and therefore you have to make another withdrawl. I'm sure they're hoping you'll gamble this away. I complained about this and told them I was not waiting 8 months to receive my money.
After they approved my payout for only $700, there was a series of emails and phone conversations that took place. During the week of April 18th, I received a call from their payment processor (Global Systems) that "I complained too much" and they were going to credit all my transactions back to the credit card. I then called GoldVIP to find out they locked the account on April 20th. This time they said that the account "had chargebacks". None of this was true because all of the transactions were paid by me in March and the casino did process one payout ($700). All of this was an effort to not pay the total winnings due.
Today, I checked my Capital One statement and the processor credited all 6 transactions I paid the casino in March 2011. Unbelievable! It's as if they wanted to pretend I never played there which was only because I won.
In summary, this is what GoldVIPclub casino still owes:
Balance in account at time of account closure = $11,000 (this includes the payment of $700 they made)
Less credits to credit card = (2,799)
BALANCE DUE = $8,201
I am trying very hard to find out what I can do about this situation and get these scammers and cheaters to pay. I also did some research and found some very recent posts similar to my experience.
Whatever you do, DO NOT PLAY HERE!!
- Awww Caseyk, so sorry you have to go through this but frankly I am quiet surprised because I have seen through some of the posts you made about this particular casino how great and legitimate they were. I can only imagine how upset you must be after being loyal to them and going through this.
I believe it was good thing that you at least received some of your deposits back though just in case they weren't going to pay you anything at all if they are now giving an excuse of the charge backs that never existed.
Hope things will turn out in your favor and please let us know how it goes.
- Thanks wnanhee - I did file a complaint over at another site and they seem to want to help. I posted this message so that other members in the forum will not have to experience something like I'm going thru. It goes to show you that in a totally unregulated environment, you need to be very careful where you play and who you trust. I was wrong to trust them and fooled by the gifts to my home and courtesy of support staff.
This won't ever happen again.
- Hi caseyk,
So basically they have "pretended" that you said that all your deposits were made by someone else and it is a chargeback in each instance. Disgraceful that they now can say you did chargebacks and they don't have to pay you. I doubt you will see any of the rest of the money that you are owed.
Thanks for posting and of course, so sorry to hear this after such a great win.
- Hi caseyk,
:'$ Sorry you have to go through this... but, I thought of something that might help you...
I have been told that the casino has to give you the exact transactions that were so called chargebacks made by you.
What I am thinking is that the processor, Global Systems, when they credited all of your March deposits back to your card, showed it at the casino that YOU had made the chargebacks when Global actually did the chargebacks. If this is the case perhaps you could use this information to further your cause in getting your money...
- Sorry to hear that this has happened, but if you recall I tried to warn you and others. I am just hoping that others didnt rush to deposit after seeing your screenshot. It does suck they didnt pay you, its really not cool that these rouge sites do this, but its the world of online gambling. The bad news is there is probably nothing you can do. You should consider yourself lucky your credit card got credited back. I really wouldnt have expected them to initiate a credit. They would normally keep the deposit and take all your winnings.
- Just wanted to clarify that there weren't any chargebacks to the account. The processor credited back the exact transactions that I paid the casino in March. They called and left a message on the answering machine during the week and said that GoldVIP claimed that I was "complaining" too much and they just wanted to refund the money.
When they said I was complaining, it was that I sent them emails stating I was not happy about only receiving a $700 payment and that it would take approximately 8 months to be paid based on that rate. I asked why they put $2000 every 10 days or their website and they kept saying "it's up to $2000". I then told them they should put on their website that payments will be made in the range of $500-$2000 every 10 business days. I'm sure they won't do this because NOBODY would deposit.
The lie about the chargebacks was the only way they could justify closing the account (with the winnings still in there)...they had to make this up because they couldn't close it because I was so called complaining.
- It has been disclosed over at casinomeister that the owner of goldvipclub is the same owner of slots jungle and others from affective group. Due to their rep misleading the members about this, he was banned from the forum. I think his name is danielg and he comes to this forum.
Goldvip never paid me the 8K they owed me and are known as the most rogue casino on the internet. Do not support their owner by playing at sister sites disguised as new group from affective. They are all the same family and owner.now deceiving all other players.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played