CAMPAIGN TO GET THE NETENT SLOT LIGHTS BANNED!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 19 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
- There are two things that i don't really do, the first is to start topics on gaming forums and the second is i don't moan when i lose whilst playing at on-line casino's, but today i am doing both as i feel very strongly about this and would love to hear other peoples opinions..
"LIGHTS" by software provider Net Entertainment, this is by far the most applauding slot i have ever had the misfortune to cross paths with, with a minimum bet of 9p a spin you would think that a £50 deposit used to play lights and the minimum bet would give you at least an hour of good game play.. well after losing on every previous session playing this game, i was trying a new casino super Lenny's and i though to myself give it a go to see what some of the bigger win spins are like... after 20 Min's i was sat staring at the screen in disbelief with a balance of £0....
never have i seen a slot having a losing run as brutal and prolonged as what i had just experienced and i play at netent casinos regular so i know what long losing runs are, not until i had 58p left did it pay me a win over a £1 in fact it was £1.53 not only is that totally disgusting after taking £50 it had the audacity the say it was a "BIG WIN" i had to refrain myself for disposing of my lap top via a third floor window... then just after that win for the first time i got three scatters.. the amount of times i had 2 scatters followed by the long spinning reels to build excitement just to get a little more wound up when the third one never fells in is truly astonishing.. any way the 10 free spins i got went on to pay me a total of 57p which was then gobbled up in six winless spins leaving me broke and astounded... >:(
I would love to read about anyone Else's sessions that followed a similar patten, and if there are which I'm sure there's not many any body who has won on this Devil Slot I'd like to read about that too...
i would love to get this so called slot removed from all on line casino's
who's with me? >:(
- Hello honeytripper.I think you just had some bad luck.I don't like this slot either, but I played it a few times and I had some nice wins.I don't think it is possible to remove this slot from netent casinos.In my opinion...if you don't like this one stop playing it.There are a lot of other netent slots that can be played.
- honeytripper wrote:
There are two things that i don't really do, the first is to start topics on gaming forums and the second is i don't moan when i lose whilst playing at on-line casino's, but today i am doing both as i feel very strongly about this and would love to hear other peoples opinions..
Great so it looks like you wont be playing this slot again.
Whats up with the title of the thread "Campaign to ban"? That's a little bit out there. All you have to do is not play this game.
Tough break Honeytripper, I'm sorry for your run of bad luck but I have to agree with BMWstack and Bgdadu, play something else. Sounds to me like your money is doomed when you play that. I'm sure most of us on this forum have a favorite slot that we have a love/hate relationship with. I'd say have a cooling off period and walk away, come back and try again later. Worst thing you can do is throw good money after bad all in one sitting. Also, if a site is raking in tons of money on a game, I doubt they're going to remove it. Better luck in the future.
- Replied by
- at June 16, 2014, 13:37:46
- last active 1 day ago
- this happens often to everyone. i played jungle wild at casinoeuro, i made a deposit of 100 euro and played this game with the lowest stake (30 cent)....
believe it or not, not once bonus feature were triggered...and my balance was zero (0). sometimes the games are dead...if this happens to you again, just leave and try again the next dayRated:
- / 5
- Honeytripper I had the same ideea about this game losing 2 times 10 and 5 euros on it.I didn't hit nothing like free spins or more the 50 cents on bets of 0,09.Until the star of this month when I made a deposit and started with a 0,09 bet I won the free spins feature and after that I raised the bet to 0.18 again the free spins feature to 0.36 got again the free spins.I did that every time till I get to 3,60 I think that is the bet(I was in the bonus money and the maximum bet was 4 euros) when I got it again.I made like 500 euros on this game and made the wagering.
I agree with you that it is a bad game but sometimes it pays.
I had the same problem with wild watter until on a 0.80 I won the free spins and got 200 euros.
Bigdk tells you to play Jack and the beanstalk or creature.I won on jack and the beanstalk a lot of times and a lot off times eate all my money.And the creatre of the black lagoon never payd me more the 5 euros no mater if the bet was 0.20 or 1 euro(maximum that I bet on this game).
Or for ex redbet has the promo with the free spins on gono's quest now on the CM and from that money every time I play DOA because I don't get more the 1 or 2 euros(when I'm lucky).I got the free spins on DOA every day from those and didn't made more the 5 euros once.The rest of the winnings were 1 or a couple of cents.
In the second or the third day a player get the 5 wilds from those free spins on DOA(0.09 bet) and makes an withdrwa from there without a deposit made or something.And I play there every week and nothing until now.I can say that I didn't get more then 100 euros on dead or alive game until now on redbet even if I got the extra 5 free spins on 0.45 or more because always one of the wild was not on the same line and I only got 10 or J to keep me in line:)
So this is the casino sometimes it makes you go crazy and sometimes it makes happy.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played