can not log in
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- rick oliver
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SlotoCash and Uptown Aces Exclusive Holiday Freeroll Tournament this December only for...READ
- This is to all of the reps from all the RTG casinos have you excluded the USA from logging in at all . I haven't bee able to log in for two weeks from any Cirrus Party City etc can you help or did our gov`t decide for us those rat b******s who cant even balance their own checkbooks butwant to tell US we are trying to save you from going broke Sr just ranting can you help
- Have had Inetbet. Intertops and Lucky Red on desktop for quite awhile. Been depositing at Lucky Red the most and most recent. Last deposit there, I could not load my fav Pick em Poker. Other places still worked fine, I unloaded casino and tried loading back on. I have done everything I possibly could, but nothing works. Looks like it downloads and installs, but doesn't??? I am giving up.
- Finally able to load Lucky Red twice, and log in, but now no game downloads, except one time keno. Played a long time on $50 chip forum win in Flash. Must say I did great on 2 game favs from limited selection. Had it over $100, PT not met then. It was only $20 over when I did make it. Really needed full casino. I'll keep working on getting casino back that I've come to love. Any ideas would be so appreciated.
- I tried that and everything else, and then some.The only thing I can do is load casino by going to Advanced options and checkmark Run or install without a valid signature and save in my documents, load from there. But still can't get any games. A different RTG I did the same thing, couldn't get Slot games to load, but got my favorite Pick em Poker to. I am still trying.hopefully not die trying, but will if I have to.. Error 800460 not much out there on this.??????
- helwin wrote:
Error 800460 not much out there on this.??????
Did you contact the casino's tech support? I had problems with one casino's software and they gave me an alternate download site and that solved my problem... you might ask about that code too as relates to their software. I also read somewhere that this error had advice to contact customer support.
I read too that some people with Cricket Mobile Broadband had this same problem but no problem when they hooked up to a regular cable modem. So if you are using cricket this might be the problem.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played