Readers of this topic also read:
I think (personal opinion)casinos would get more customers and gain more respect if they just payout.Freerolls,freechips,deposits just pay. I am seeing more and more where people are getting the run around when they hit big or sometimes even small and get such a runaround about getting their money its sicking.I know there are good casinos out there ,but i would really like to see more,I love to gamble(hi im Rena and im a gambleholic ) but i have all but stopped depositing.I have never seen this question posted (maybe i over looked it)but why do people keep playing at places that have a rogue reputation and then are surprised when their not paid?If any reps read this i really want you all to consider 1 point.People work hard for their money and when they deposit with you guys payup you will have a customer for life ,Thank you to all the casinos that have a great payout and little complaint record you really need our support,(Again my opinion)vegas regal casino,davinnics gold,crazyslots and last on my list inetbet.Feel free to add your favorites again i feel the casinos we like need some recognition im tired of the rogues getting our attention.Thanks you guys for letting me post and again as always happy spinning.Oh i almost forgot(how could i?)a very special heart felt thank you to Nick he' s the hardeast working rep i ever sawRated:
- Started by
- at August 27, 2010, 00:53:27
- last active 6 hrs ago
- Replied by
- at August 27, 2010, 01:48:24
- last active 1 hour ago
It is sad to think of the number of players that deposit at a rogue casino. Sometimes they make a lot of deposits, and don't realize they won't get paid til they go to cashout. The only way players are going to know is through forums like this. Player comments and forum warnings to educate players. Unfortunately some don't do their home work first!
It is refreshing to give a great big hooray to casinos that are reputable!!!
- What it comes down to is read the entirety of the Terms and conditions, and check with live support about details. If you check there is a thread asking what everyone's favorite casino was. Someone said Cool Cat. Everyone scoffed, got confused and asked how it was so. The person said that cool cat paid them on a cashout that was over 10k..
Btw my favorite that I will probibly always play is Villento. They paid me 15k within 2 days of the end of reversal period. The only question they had for me was what did it feel like to win 12k on a $2 spin.
- im sorry if my post was confusing guys,let me clerify if i can.since ive seen casino reps here from great casinos and rouge casinos also i was hoping some might read my post and garner the wisdom of my words,also work to change their ways.the reason i posted some of my fav casinos and asked you to do so to was because they can see the love and respect we have for the good casinos.so in saying this my post is somewhat different.thanks again for letting me post and hopefully sheading some light on my intent (well wishful thinking guys about like winning 3 random jackpots in a row i can dream )
This is a very good topic Rena, thanks for posting it. As for the rogue casinos, it's difficult to explain the phenomenon, but I guess one of the main reasons is the lack of information. If people took more time to browse through forums like LCB, many of them would be saved from rogue casinos.
- Replied by
- at August 28, 2010, 20:01:24
- Sr. Member393
- last active 8 months ago
And as for the appreciation, my preferred softwares are RTG and Rival (in terms of graphics), so I'd recommend Slots of Fortune with their cool games and good customer support (at least in my case), and Club World Casinos.
Rena, about a year ago.. a casino rep did see all the haps on the goings on.. her name is Ingrid for the Prism Casino, she did her very best to make changes and to get people paid, she does an excellent job her also with LCB direct casino support, she listened to US here on LCB.. So don't think your post will go in vain .. they are watching
- Replied by
- at September 03, 2010, 03:44:45
- last active 7 days ago
- Replied by
- at September 03, 2010, 05:08:02
- last active 14 days ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played