Casino Red Flush DONT DEPOSIT....
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Last post ago over 5 years by
- Started by
- erin j
- last active 7 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Sent: 28 July 2011 02:32 AM
To: RedFlush Support
You are now chatting with Oscar
Oscar: Welcome to the Casino . How may I assist you?
Me: rfver********** any deposit bonuses on $24 bucks
Oscar: one moment please.
Me: k i deposited 24
Oscar: I will be right with you, my PC is very slow ok?
Me: even if there is a deposit bonus im gonna start playing ok
Oscar: Thank you for your patience,
Oscar: there is no deposit bonus right now
Me: y w
Me: w h a t
Oscar: but if you are able to make a better deposit like 100 or better, I can arrange one for you.
Me: wow ok i wont be depositing after this considering you told me yesterday that i would get something like a weekly bonusd
Me: and what do you mean by a BETTER DEPOSIT
Oscar: BETTER as in higher than 24 buck...
Oscar: make a deposit of 100
This is the conversation i had with your support earlier...im so pissed off ive never been treated like that in my life what is it that you can do about this... i cannot afford to deposit $100 a day so please tell me how you mak emoney cause im sure not many people can afford that!!! rfver********** and now im locked out of the casino talked to james at live support and got it resolved however if you want to stay in business i think you should treat your clients with a little more respect!!!!
THEN THIS IS WHAT I GOT BACK amp;
From: RedFlush Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: RE: wow!!!!!!!
Received: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 2:14 AM
James here from the casino
We have looked into your conversation and have spoken to Oscar regarding his conduct. We sincerely apologize for the incident and will eandeavor to provide the best possible service going forward.
Please feel free to Contact Us should you require any further assistance.
Casino La Vida Helpdesk
Call Toll Free: Canada 1.866.251.8947 | UK 0 808 234 2091
Germany 0800 180 6620 | Italy 800 873 087
Australia 1800 303 562 | France 0800 910 882
Toll Free Fax: Canada 1.866.999.0328 | UK 0 808 234 6801
Speak to me in real time through our live chat facility . Casino La Vida supports Responsible Gaming .
THIS IS WHAT I WROTE BACK
no thanks please shut down my account immediatly and take me off your mailing list!! and im definitly gonna copy patse this to some casino forums god forbid someone who dont have tonnes of money to gamble come across this casino high roller only ...i get it ! minimum deposits $1000.00 to even get your live chat to accomodate!! not a problem at all!! ill let all the gamblers know for you that this is how this casino is!!
REALLLLY DONT DEPOSIT
- I have to agree with satansmuff about MG casinos don't really offer so much freebies compare to RTG casinos but the games are much better of course that depends on which you prefer.
I understand your frustration and disappointment and I am sorry,Erin.
One thing I don't understand, why did they lock your account? because of the convo you had with customer support?
- it actually makes me sick thinking that these casinos can ask us to deposit XXX amount and keep asking and asking, THEY need to be regulated, and support needs to STOP being sales people and just be support, it is out of order to be totally honest with you.......
i have came accross this method of support saying deposit XXX amount and i find it rather derogatory and disrespectful to say the least and if people will choose to gamble we dont need to be dictated too how much we should deposit, thats disgusting customer services (imo)
- It definitely seems the better the casino and software reputation the more stingy they are. I think Microgaming can do this because they have built such a good reputation they can do it.
But when (not if!) the US market opens up i really think we will see a brand new ball game in marketing strategies. The competition will be fierce and with US having their own branded casinos and regulations having a good reputation on other software won't cut it to stay on top anymore. They will have to offer perks we can't resist.
- While bonuse are great I really don't see a casino as being rude or unfair to not give them...can ANYONE tell me what real casino you can walk into and say "hey, I just lost $1000.00 today...can you give me a bonus please, or say "i'm about to put some money in this slot...can you match it please!" We as players have gotten so accustomed to online gambling and bonuses we seem to forget that they are trying to run a business not a freehouse......that being said I still like getting my bonuses and fight for them every chance i get, hehehe
- satansmuff wrote:
While bonuse are great I really don't see a casino as being rude or unfair to not give them...can ANYONE tell me what real casino you can walk into and say "hey, I just lost $1000.00 today...can you give me a bonus please, or say "i'm about to put some money in this slot...can you match it please!" We as players have gotten so accustomed to online gambling and bonuses we seem to forget that they are trying to run a business not a freehouse......that being said I still like getting my bonuses and fight for them every chance i get, hehehe
yes i understand this, but i for one dont accept deposit bonuses when i deposit, because i like the option that if i am lucky i can withdraw without a wager, the only bonuses that i like is the no deposit ones as these have not cost me a penny and if i meet these high wagers then good, but as for deposit bonuses i stand by what i said and online casinos should be offering bonuses relating to how much that person is depositing, not telling us how much we should deposit, it sounds like they are begging us lol, and it looks bad for them...
- LuckyRJ wrote:
sorry for the double post, but the website stopped working for like 10 mins and i kept refreshing and when it worked again i saw it was a double post, why does this website keep going down and not working for 10-30mins at a time, maybe it needs a better server with more bandwidth
I removed it for you LuckyRJ. The mods will remove double posts if they see them so no worries - we understand how it happens.
As for the slowness of the site, there is a lot of work going on in the background at the moment.
- see i wouldnt have even cared if there was no deposit bonus at all!! its just that the night before i asked if there was and he said yes... and it was about the way that he treated me i was tooken back by the way i was spoken too!! i know microgaming is stingy with bonuses but they do have the best games and payouts!!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played