casino royal club stole my money
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 26 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- As you already known that Rivals locked me out to prevent me from playing with them. At that time, any pending withdrawal would eventually be paid (VRC did it). But I had a balance of $800 plus at casino Royal Club, I think I was closed to beat the playthru. I couldn't login to play a little more so I can cash it out. I emailed casino royal club several times, but no reply from them. They completely ignored me. I felt like I've been robbed, but I was helpless. If you were me, what would you do?
I don't want to keep on quiet and let them decide to do whatever with my money, however there's nothing I can do in the mean time. Any suggestion?
- / 5
good idea blue ;=), I think that the best thing is to choose all the 5 options, and some others if you have new ideas.
- Replied by
- at May 31, 2011, 08:30:43
- last active 4 months ago
A casino can not tell you that you can not play after you have made the deposit, the exclusions are decided prior to the filing, otherwise it's unfair play their part. And if you always keep a balance, and they change their internal rules,then they should contact you in a time objectively acceptable whit a message telling you that you have a precise amount as 48-72 hours at the next login before your gamble becomes prohibited to permit to the player to finish his pending game and make a withdrawal request if there is a win. This is a correct method, otherwise it is simply theft Because the bonus is a potential winnings on, then remove it is theft .
In addition, if they know they can win in court, they do not want to go there because 99% of a casino is the publicity-trust and word of mouth in the forums, then they lose thousands of customers for not having a paid one,so if they are smart they give you the chance to finish your game.or this is the beginning of the end of all the casino associated at this.
anyways Im whit you TAAA, good luck for now ,but let me know how the situation evolves, and or how we can help
P.S. blue need your username in betcave contest TAAA :-)
What these casinos don't seem to understand is:
- Replied by
- at May 31, 2011, 08:57:14
- last active 17 days ago
Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000
Word of mouth is our most powerful weapon against these jackholes...
In your shoes TAAADAAA I would handle this one way if it was all on a free chip and another if it was on my actual deposited money.
-Their money, walk away and work on telling those 3,000 people about what the Farging Bastiches did...
-My money, hound them mercilessly... and work on telling those 3,000 people...
- Replied by
- at May 31, 2011, 09:27:14
- last active 21 days ago
- Replied by
- at May 31, 2011, 10:24:46
- last active 1 day ago
Betcave? They are holding my (freechip) winnings of $150 hostage, I wouldn't trust them to pay anyone else. Other rivals let new customers get their money out, why not Bet Cave? There was no deposit required, and I made the playthrough, now it just sits there. Good luck with getting your money out.
Bet Cave because poor Taaadaaa entered a contest and then got banned.
- not a single word from them. I've been playing like everyday without a problem, then that one morning after I woke up and try to login the acct and all rival casinos locked it without giving me any reason or whatover.
- TAAA, have you tried live support and ask them what was up?
- you can only reach their live support after you login to the casino software which I was unable to do so and I think they have their own live chat, not share like we have accross most of rivals.JacobBlack wrote:
TAAA, have you tried live support and ask them what was up?
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played