I used your banner, got the 10 free, won, completed the WR, deposited, sent in docs. The casino keep on refusing my ID copies all the time, and requesting other ones constantly. I use these ID scans to cash out from other online casinos that are more reputable than Casino States, and I never had a problem. They are my Driver's license, bank account statement, all have the most up to date security elements, like hologram, etc. Yet the casino refuses them. However they write in their terms that Driver's License should be accepted.
Today they reversed my withdrawal saying I didn't send it documents, however I sent them all a week ago!!!
Here is chat transcript and their e-mail to see what they are doing:
Okay, so one side of the cheating:
They required a deposit from me before I could withdraw my winnings. I asked this from them last week on the Live Chat:
Thank you for contacting online support. One of our support operators will contact you as soon as possible.
how are you
Fine, thank you!
I would like to ask you about my withdrawal.
I won on the 10 free no deposit chip that I got on sign up. I cashed out the max allowed amount, 100USD, that is pending in the cashier now. I also deposited 25 dollars, because it was mentioned in your terms my withdrawal is only processed in case I
I wouldn't like to leave that 25 on my account, Is it possible to reverse the withdrawal of the 100 USD and cash out 125?
I only have the deposit on my account. I declined the first deposit bonus.
no you can't
can you tell me the reason?
because the max cashout is 100$ on the free bonus
so that limits this thing then, okay, no problem
can you confirm me that in case I play and win with that 25 that is on my account now, I can play any games and cash out any time? I guess I can do that as I declined the bonus before playing any rounds with my deposited money.
I would especiall like to play roulette.
Are you still here?
you can play but you can only withdraw the 100$ until your second deposit
I have no more questions then
Did you catch it??? They say I can only cash out my deposit and winnings from that after making another deposit. What kind of rule is this??? I never heard of such crazy rule...
So they told me I can only withdraw 100. after this I decided to risk my 25, and I lost it. I didn't want to save it because I found it inconvenient to make another deposit.
Now a week later I got this letter from them:
Because you’ve played on a FREE BONUS there are a couple of things that you’ll have to complete prior to be able to withdraw your winnings funds.
the total amount that you’ll be able to withdraw is a $100 (and that the total sum after depositing).
in addition you’ll have to send copies of the following documents:
· A copy of a Utility bill from within the last 3 months
· A copy of your Passport or a copy of your Driver’s license
· Your money bookers account number.
Attached is a voucher needed as well , your account ID is: --------
Most importantly, because we have not received your documents yet, your withdrawal was cancelled and you will see the funds back into our account.
It is important that once you send all the documents, that you please log in and ask for a new withdrawal request.
This allows us to get an automatic message in our system and thus re-begin the withdrawal review process. '
Now, one week later they say I could have cashed out my deposit as well. Why didn't the Live Chat operator mention it earlier before I decide to waste my deposit? And I sent them my docs a week ago, last thursday. So why didn't they check them since then?
sWhy did the reverse my withdrawal saying I didn't sent in docs??? Today the chat operator checked my account and he could see the docs I sent in last week. So they received it. Why didn't they checked that before saying I didn't send them in and reversing my withdrawal?
You can see from the letter that they write the Driver's License is okay for them Every reputable casino, Bwin, william Hill, Bet 365, even Neteller accepted my Driver's License, for some reason Casino States doesn't. A no name, little casino has higher standards then William Hill or Neteller? Hehehehe:))) Good joke!!! It is a brand new driver's license with the latest security elements on it, hologram, stamp, etc. Why don't they accept it?? I can even use it to cross the border to some non-EU countires.
Casino States doesn't pay on the 10 free ND bonus
Readers of this topic also read:
- Replied by
- at December 29, 2009, 19:02:16
- last active 2 hrs ago
I don't know the cirrumstances as to why your documents are not acceptable. But what i am wondering is why you would fault LCB for a casino your having an issue with. LCB brings exclusives to our members and under NO cirrumstances are we out to cheat anyone! (which was quoted as saying before edit)
We stand behind our exclusives. If there is a problem with one of our exclusives we do our best to rectify it. A better way to handle this would be to bring it our attention, where we could look into it for you.
This exclusive has been up since October and your the first member to have a problem.
In the furture i highly suggest that you notify LCB in civil matter before making accusations that are untrue.
- I don't really care about if you find it is right or not what I wite. Who the ... cares? When you simply fooled me with this crap. You can be sure about that about anything you do from now on I will ensure players on other forums will know what you are doing. You are just positing any kind of banners without making sure they are linking to honest sites or not. Of course until you are benefiting from this it is not a problem to you if players are paid or not. Anyway, everybody who knows the rouge casinos can observe what cheaters you are. A honest place doesn't propagate places linke Prism, Slots of Vegas or Silver Oak Casino. They are widely known as non-paying, rouge casinos.
So it is you who should apologize from players in a civilized manner. It was me who paid the money, so it is me who have the right to make complaints, as long as you are getting fat on the money casinos pay you for referring players with your banners.
So make sure there will be a review in every forum about you and what you are doing!
- Replied by
- at December 29, 2009, 19:19:33
- last active 6 days ago
- It is not my fault. And I really don't care about if you believe this or not. Other players will be cheated as well. My case is just a drop in the ocean compared to other cases being reported by players who are scammed by Top Game over and over. I don't really care what you think about this, but those people who were cheated will care!
Moreover before making crazy comments, would you please read what I wote? Casino States declares in their terms what docs they approve, and they don't keep that rule. And 1 week after I sent them my docs, the reversed my withdrawal reporting me I dind't send it to them. This is a clear mark of stalling:) I am sad you are that blind not to see it.
- Okay, we'll see on other forums what other players think about this:) It was the second time you cheated me with this Top Game crap. Last time with Rialto. You promoted their no deposit bonus, but you didn't post the link to the true terms that described it is not a real no deposit bonus. My winnings had to be wasted because of that.
It is easy to write this or that until you are on the winnning side of the table. Until you are filling your wallets here by your banners it is easy to say anything. Do that. Okay. I also don't care about if you modearate what I write. Just do it, Behave like god. But I can assure that it will soon take an end. I am fed up with your flooding players with your banners here, not making sure what places you advertise. You simply make money from that players are cheated at other places, And as you advertise those rouge places, you become part of the stealing system as well. So in my eyes you are robbers as well. In case you wouldn't benefit from the rouge places, I wouldn't say this, but you are also affiliates of places that you clearly know are rouge. So you try to say to me what is right and what is not? The stealer friend tries to behave like a lawyer?
These casino's do NOT cheat players, they do not have to cheat. For you to call LCB a cheat was WAY out of line, if they reversed your withdrawl it was something YOU did to violate the terms and conditions.
- Replied by
- at December 29, 2009, 19:33:45
I will argue with you till i am blue in the face, i have been playing these casino's for over 14 years online.
We at LCB are here to help our members in every way possible, but for you to call us the cheats will make it very difficult for us to try and help you out.
I can understand your frustration but please do not go and throw stones till you get all the facts.
- Can you read what I write? I didn't break any rule! I received a notification about that my withdrawal was reversed because of that I didn't send in docs. However I sent them in a week ago!!! I would appreciate if you read what I write before you make comments like I violated terms. I did not violate any term!
Hell, I get mad at casinos (see my zillion posts..lol).....but I don't shoot the messenger. It's like hanging the waitress cuz my toast is burnt, or punching the delivery guy cuz my pizza is wrong. It seems like a casino issue. HOWEVER, had you come in polite and concerned, I'm sure a rep would have lookedinto it for you with a valid concern..they have for me
- Replied by
- at December 29, 2009, 19:37:15
- It won't change the fact that Latestcasinobonuses is a cheater place along with Casino States.
anyway do you really think I will take part in any other promo here after this case? I wonder how you can be so crazy to think that. Of yourse I will never take part again in anything here. It is not a question.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played