casino states free chip
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 2 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello folks - i have a question for all wise and wonderful n/d gurus. i played at casino states today on a free chip they gave me ( i asked for it). well i hit the jackpot($410321.86) on the bingo slot. the payout instructions say to win jackpot you need to play all 25 lines, play max coins and hit 5 wild balls. i fulfilled all of these requirements. am i entitled to the jackpot? :-\
- Hey lucky, like Tony said it is usually 2-3 times the chip amount. I did find this in their T&C's -
28. Free no deposit money bonus can be used only on slots game , in case a player will use this amount for any other game then slots, Casino States find himself able to disregard any wins regard this bonus, only wins related 100% to pure slot's game will be honor as winnings and as part of the wagering requirement, in any case with this type of bonus; Maximum cashout will not exceed 100$.
29. To claim a no deposit bonus, one must fill in all details required for a real account.
30. Free no deposit money bonus can be used only on slots game and must be wager at least forty (40), in case a player will use this amount for any other game then slots, Casino States find himself able to disregard any wins regard this bonus, only wins related 100% to pure slot's game will be honor as winnings and as part of the wagering requirement, in any case with this type of bonus; Maximum cashout will not exceed 100$.
But if I were you I would also ask Live Chat / Support. GOOD LUCK!!
- if they don't let you cash it out . then they should put it back on the game .
more then likely they wont . i think the casinos some RTG and all top give big bonuses to players that can't claim it do to free chip . i hit a random at club player for $8000 on a free chip with a max cash out of $90 an I tried to get casino to put back on game . and they ended up banning me from site . cause i was a trouble maker they said
- Full Member
...sad but this is the casino's..'''play pen'''..and we have no recourse but their rules.....
- Replied by
- at November 25, 2009, 21:16:06
- last active 4 months ago
I went to Casino Queen, here in St Louis, Missouri, yesterday. It was GREAT to play with NO terms...NO play through...when I won, the cash was right there !!!!!!!!! Loved It !!. but no nd chips there and thank God for that..no live chat..you pay...you play...you win...you collect..How Sweet It Is.er was...lol...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE...EVERYWHERE.....
- you guys are all wonderful. this was a slot machine game and i have contacted support 4 x but no one will respond so i emailed customer service and await their response. but thank you to all who replied. i really was feeling lost. your info is great and i will share my winnings with everyone if in fact i do get to keep it but alas i probably wont. keep your fingers crossed for me.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...