Casino Titan reviews/ cashouts please?!!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Hi...I usually only play Jackpot Capital, but after a 3 year constant losing streak with no playtime for any of my deposits in the past 3 years I'm thinking of switching to Casino Titan...I've stuck with JC only because I know they pay (the one time a cashed out on my first free chip for opening an account). Does anyone here have any comments good or bad about Casino Titan and whether or not they pay without problems or hesitations. So far with the few depsoits I've made I see no difference in the 2 casinos, my money went just as quickly but I've also make far less in deposits so that may be different once I make larger deposits. Also I've had a terrible time with online support trying to get help or info every single time I've ever needed them! Not sure if it's worth the switch so any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!!
- Hi satansmuff, We have a rep from Casino Titan (Danielg) so if you ever have any probs., there is a thread in the Direct Casino Support section.
As for withdrawals etc, I know there are plenty of players at this casino and I'm sure they will offer you some help and useful info.
- Replied by
- at August 25, 2011, 19:45:39
- last active 8 hrs ago
Casino Titan use to have the best reputation for customer service. They were impeccable and spoiled players with the personal attention they gave. That all changed when they were sold in 2009 (i think) and the service went down the drain as well as prompt payouts.
I have not played there for a long time and there seems to be a lot of mixed reviews from members and in all fairness maybe it has changed.
I am curious to know how players feel about this casino now too.
I closed my account there several months ago after TERRIBLE customer service and a huge hassle trying to get a withdrawal processed not to mention, the slots were incredibly tight and I wasn't winning a thing. I too favor Jackpot Capital but they have been pretty tight of late so not overly satisfied there right now either. Casino Titan is at the bottom of my recommended list (besides the obvious rogue casinos). I have had some pretty decent luck playing at Slots Jungle and do like their custom new slot called Slots Jungle but recently have had some real hassles getting all my withdrawals processed as I submit them so am losing faith there as well but am hanging in there a bit longer to see how things go. I have found their slots to be a tad looser than many of the other RTG's I play at. Best of luck Satan
- Replied by
- at August 25, 2011, 20:12:50
- last active 3 months ago
i think they went down hill too. couple week ago i was waiting for a withdrawal...
- Replied by
- at August 25, 2011, 23:17:43
- last active about 1 month ago
waiting, waiting, waiting. then i went back and asked them what the hecks up,
and they said ok, your docs are so old, so we are going to need to update them.
well, they were really not THAT old, maybe a year or two, but i have no qualms about
giving them new ones...its the stringing you along that really irks me. and they all do it.
its their process to make you reverse your withdrawal, so they can get their money back.
- Because they are in the same group as Slots Jungle i have been hesitant to give them a chance too.
I would think the customer service would be hooked up to all the sister sites and the same with processing withdrawals.
Does anyone have better luck with this casino?
- I use to do well at Titan when they were under different mgt. or group but now I'm not sure. I don't want to be given the runaround. If you are expecting a payout, then you shouldn't have to wait that long. there are plenty more where they came from.
- yeah, i dumped casino titan several months ago also, after the withdrawal run around dance and lame excuses. poor customer service. I deposit regularly now at slots jungle but am also worried about some of the withdrawal scenarios i see happening there. I am trying to be hopeful that slots jungle is different. we will see once i withdraw probably.
- Thanks for all the replies! I'm beinging to think maybe this isn't the place to put my money...you know what, it's been 2 days and the Lcb rep from Casino Titan hasen't even replied to my post yet!
- satansmuff wrote:
Thanks for all the replies! I'm beinging to think maybe this isn't the place to put my money...you know what, it's been 2 days and the Lcb rep from Casino Titan hasen't even replied to my post yet!
I've chased Daniel up. Please bear in mind that he is extremely busy and does get to the forum as often as he can.
- Well, I do like the fact that they are not so stingy with bonuses.
I've made 2 small cashouts there this year, both thanks to Mystic Dragon.
Both were paid a week after my withdrawlrequest. (Neteller)
Overall my experiences with Titan aren't too bad, payouts are slow, but they always seem to pay in the end.
Havent been able to hit anything decent lately, but thats the same with all RTG's, tight, tight, tight...
75 bucks at 0.50 spins = half an hour playtime usually..
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played