CASINOS SELLING AND BUYIN YOUR INFO
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 1 year ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- SpinsVilla Casino are offering 50% cashback on all your deposits between 6th December and 31st...READ
- >:( i LOG IN TO CHECK MY E-MAIL LIKE I DO EVERYDAY I GET A E-MAIL FROM LUCKY EMPEOR CASINO. SO I GO TO LOG IN FORGOT LOGIN INFO I GO TO LIVE HELP AND THIS IS WHAT I AM TOLD Please enter your FIRST NAME in the line next to the OK button and then press the OK button. An operator will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with Rick.
Rick: Hi ! Welcome to the Rewards Loyalty Team, how are you doing?
Rick: Let me check.
Rick: For security purposes, can you confirm your date of birth, ZIP code, email address and phone number please ?
Rick: Thank you.
Rick: Please hold for a moment while I check the details in your account.
Rick: I'm sorry I can;t see any accounts registered under this e-mail.
you: oo i got a e-mail
you: with my name on it
you: e-Lucky Promotions <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Rick: I think it was sent by mistake. Sorry for the inconveniences. Just unsubscribe from the mails at the bottom of the mail.
you: how did they get my name
Rick: We are buy this data.
you: you buy data
you: so someone is selling my info
Rick: Yes. Because you somehow subscribed with a company which was selling your information.
you: i am gonna have to look into that you know what company it is
you: cause i do not sell my personal info
Rick: No unfortunately not. Just unsubscribe from our mail and you won't receive any mails from us.
Rick: I will make sure our Marketing Department knows.
NOW I AM SO NOT HAPPY WITH MY INFO BEING SOLD OR BROUGHT HOW DO I REPORT THIS AND THIS CASINO
- it do not say it in trems and as you stated in some you have gotten it said share not sell. Big Diffrence between sharing and selling the info i have not sign for anyone to sell my info. And i really would like to know who do i report it to. It should matter to everyone that your info is being sold to GOD knows who I know it matters to me. I read the fine print and i click no. Same thing as facebook reading your hard drive. When i fill out my info for a casino i do not agree to you making money off my name if that is the case where is my cut lol
- Your not jade lol you are right many people buy info. I do tho try my best to read all the little words lol. So i do not have that happen i am not rich so not like they gonna get anything out my info i guess i am not liking the fact of someone making money off my info lol and me not getting my share lol after all it is my name etc they making the money off of rofl
- The Mind Doc wrote:
I get crap in the mail sometimes.....very irritating, but I can't tell who sold my info, though.
You get crap in the mail SOMETIMES? *sigh*. I get over 200 spam crappola emails a day. Someone is making a boat load of money if they are selling my email. lol
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...