Casinos you thought were gone
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 hrs ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- So we all know there is a lot of scam going on these days. We are all too quick to jump on scammy...READ
- I thought Betphoenix casino went the way of the phoenix only to find out they are still around. Last i saw they were good,then bad, then not there. I was very surprised to see them. I wonder if they have changed? Does anyone play there? Would be interesting to see what other casinos are still around 8'|.
- Replied by
- at October 17, 2014, 04:01:23
- blueday wrote:
I do have contact with the rep if there are any probs.
As for knowing if they ironed out their problems, I'll be honest and say I don't know but having said that, I've not seen any problems recently.
I have not seen anything either blue and that is why i did not know they were still around. I really wish someone could chime in and let everyone know of any experience they have had with them.
- Replied by
- at October 17, 2014, 05:56:30
- last active 11 days ago
- I got a free $5.00 chip in snail mail from Rushmore the other day. I wouldn't bother with them for $5.00 because I would have to download the casino again, but I did win $1,000 in one of their freerolls way back when. I did eventually get the money but it took weeks and weeks and emails and emails.
- rena35 wrote:
I saw the chip. Do you know if the casino is OK now on pay outs and if they have a rep on board. I sure did like Betphonix when Nick was around (and Vegas Regal also). Those were the good old days of fun and easy withdraws .
A casino rep has just joined our forum. You can find the thread for Bethoenix in the Direct Caisno Support section HERE.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played