CC info Dubai processor
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Hi all. Just a quick note on a recent problem.
- Started by
- at June 13, 2010, 01:08:25
- last active 6 months ago
My CC info was stolen & used to whack my account. Fortunately my bank is cooperating & I'll get it back.
In short, I only play at 2 sites & they both now use a CC processor that shows Dubai as a location. I do not use that card online in any other capacity so it had to be either one of my two sites or the processor itself that compromised my CC.
I won't name them because the bank actually caught them trying again & are back tracking to determine who did it. When I have confirmation I'll scream their name/s to the world, I assure you
My point is this only occured after these sites switched to the Dubai location (or so it reflects on my account) and I've been playing at both sites for some time prior to the switch.
So, if your statement says Dubai...well, beware, beware, beware!
Oh, the fraudulent transaction was to a "First National Bank of Tijuana." And it was a big one.
Good luck to all & happy gaming
- Hi, Mommy.
IF (and right now that's a BIG if) I ever play online again I'll probably go that route as well. I'm waiting to see which maggot infested &^*! did this because I know on cashout they want all kinds of info that would STILL allow access to my account.
I've sent emails to the 2 sites I play at as well in case they want to have a look around their servers etc since a third party can use them for the same.
We'll see. Until then I've already called the shuttle to my local casino where I can swill my favorite adult beverage, get comps, get paid on the spot when I win, and enjoy any available scenery Besides, I allows win at land based casinos & the shuttle schedule will ensure I leave in time to keep it. lol
- What's hysterical is it shows as a POS (point of sale) transaction, which I thought meant you had to be there but the bank says it can be done online & that's how they traced the transaction.
And, yes, Jako, I checked anywhere I've used the card & informed the 2 sites of the problem in case they're the innocent middle men in this little scam. My problem now is I can't trust those sites with my details while they use the Dubai processor because 1 of the 3 entities did this. We'll see Monday, right?
- I had the same problem! To the tune of $11,000! AND it was thru a web wallet! It took over a year of arguing with the bank to get my money back. I had to call the chairman of the board to get it taken care of!
I ONLY use prepaid now.
Oh, yeah, the real kick was I only had a $5000. limit on my card!!!
- when you make yur depsoit it shows right on the reciept who i sbilling you dubai is only one contact them and send them the bank records i had a sh-- load of money stolen from collesium casino i got a portion baack thanks to my bank but i ended up changing banks and i was a faithful one to the bank i had for over 30 years i hate hte o ne i am at now
- Everything said Dubai, and all kinds of weird merchants. The bank was unable to determine if it was the processor, wallet or casino. I did find a key logger on my system that looked like it came from -take a guess-an online casino! I am very careful now to run my virus scan daily, and I only deposit at 2 casinos. Period.
I had to wipe my hard drive to get rid of the key logger, took a week to run the gutman 32 pass, and then reload everything. I don't put any important info on the computer anymore.
- loosealot wrote:
Everything said Dubai, and all kinds of weird merchants.
That's so true in my case too.
Qt, three of different MG casinos-different group-all the transactions show as Dubai...and sometimes different names like bike shop/game zone/SB(Steven something)
Since I had the problem with my last transfer transaction from QT to my bank, I am not sure if I will try it again... even though I have over $700 in my QT account...
- Hello there,
I was browsing the net trying to find info about the fraud I just suffered and I came across to this forum and OTHERS with people having the same issue so I'm afraid this is bigger than I thought!
Mine is for $398 from First National Bank of Tijuana. I did an investigation and I got a number. Spoke to a person after leaving a message and a guy name Steve- supposedly from the Bank of Tijuana said: Have you bought an identify theft kid lately? and I said: WHAT? HECK NO! And he said it must be an error from a sales person. He said my card would be reimburse in 3-4 days. I didn't like how this sound and started doing searches and I found other people that played Casino and Sports being affected. I reported this to the site I play at and they said "you need to call your Bank"- which I did of course
Everybody that plays online should be looking at your statements!!
If anyone wants the info I got and the number I got, please contact me privately. I'll be checking.
- It's funny that you should post this right now, I just read about someone getting this EXACT amount taken from their bank account as well, and it was also another Gambling forum.
It sure sounds like someone has either leaked out financial account info, or a casino has been hacked.
This is very troubling indeed. I will never use my personal bank account for gambling online ever again.
I don't mean to sound like a broken record but Prepaid is the way to go.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played