Changes in Club World Casino Group's Terms
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 3 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- General Discussions seemed the only place to post this. I have been a vip player at Club World Casino since 2005 and Aladdin's Gold a few months after it opened. Within the last year, they changed their deposit bonus structure, reducing vip slot deposit bonuses from 100% to as low as 65% while raising the playthrough. Also, they have changed the rules on receiving monthly vip no-deposit bonuses and for many players they no longer give a birthday bonus.
After depositing at CW, Aladdins and highnoon this month I recently noticed my comp points were not increasing based on $10.00 played equals 1 comp point. So finally today after further investigation I chatted with support and first told $10 equaled 1 comp point and when I told him I was not get comp points equal to that he further checked with supervisor that advised it is now $25 per 1 comp point. I was not notified of this change and I have to say I would have reconsidered depositing if I had know that as their slots have been tight the last 2 months.
I wanted to notify all players of the change as it makes a huge difference and makes earning comp points much more costly. Not sure who is running this group, but they no longer are giving vip's the perks they say we will get on their website.
Did anyone get an email notifying then of all these changes?
- i havent heard that either. i ws depositing at lucky red, club world and aladdins. on my bday last jan. none of them gave me a bonus. and then i also noticed some other changes making them more stingy. since my bday i have deposited at club world two or three times and the others not at ALL.. i was vip as well
- Havent heard about T&C changes for VIP either, but I did notice a decrease in bonus percentages in their daily and special promos for the last month of 2. Most of their special offers are now 65% deposit match which some time ago was their standard unlimited deposit match for slots, you can squeeze out 70% at best but on very special occasions and usually only once to play slots, and wagering on those special offers is increased, though very slightly.
- Hey Footdr I have to weigh in here also. I have been a depositing loyal player at CW for years and in my opinion I, too have noticed some changes. Some subtle, some not so subtle. I'm confused as to why they got rid of the wire transfer payment option for US players. In addition, I have noticed the change in bonus percentages as well. I don't want to say anything else before the rep has a chance to say his piece so I'll just wait and see but you do bring up some interesting points.
- I'm pretty sure with Tom leaving Club World wasn't coincidence. I'm pretty sure he knew these changes were coming, wasn't happy with them. Then left before they happened. I could be wrong, but that's my gut feeling at least.
Not saying Karolina isn't doing a good job, but I think she's now trying to make the group a bit too profitable for them, and less profitable for the players.
- Chocolateman I've been using a prepaid visa through Ralphs Grocery store. They have their own. I've been using it for about 3 years now, it's the only one I use and I have no problem using it at any of the casinos. Not only that, because my husband's an employee of the company, I never have to pay a reload fee, it's free!!!!! So I got a couple of extra Ralph's reward cards for my girlfriends to use so they wouldn't have to pay the reload fees. If you decide to get a Ralph's reloadable visa I'd be more than happy to send you a ralph's reward card so you don't have to pay the reload fees.
hi all, there is a fair bit of speculation going on here about changes and reasons why people left etc however I can confirm that Tom didn't leave because of any changes that he "saw coming", he actually made some of them before he left. Also Karolina is not making changes to make the casino more profitable for the casino and not the players. There have been some changes put in place in terms of bonus structures and we do reward players for their continued loyalty and support with a range of different bonuses.
- Replied by
- at December 02, 2013, 13:18:47
- last active 5 months ago
In response to the original question, this hasn't changed. The mention of comp points on the promotions page is as follows....
"The starting rate for most games is 1 comp point for every $10 you wager"
This is the base rate and it does change depending on the game played and based on your play with the casino.bongo wrote:
I'm confused as to why they got rid of the wire transfer payment option for US players.
Hi bongo, just to respond to this, there were issues with some transfers not making it through which is why it was removed. With the amounts of money involved in these transactions, we take caution with your money and our money in cases such as this. A replacement is already up and running and has been working successfully since it's addition. There really is nothing more sinister about it.
I hope this helps answer some questions on the comp points and other parts.
- Replied by
- at December 02, 2013, 14:18:31
- last active about 2 months ago
- Replied by
- at December 02, 2013, 14:44:01
- last active 4 hrs ago
Players should check what percentage of their dollar counts towards comp points based on the game they are playing.
So there is no doubt, here are the details:
Slots, Video Slots, Keno and Scratch Cards - 1.00
Roulette - 0.40
Casino Poker Games - 0.25
Video Poker - 0.20
21 Games, Blackjack, Baccarat, War - 0.10
Craps, Sic Bo - 0.10
Martyn, thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't implying anything about the wire transfers but please understand, being in the US it's not easy making deposits and sometimes even more difficult receiveing withdrawals. I made a withdrawal some months ago with CWC using the wire transfer and I liked it so I was disappointed when it was removed. Other than a check, I don't know what is available to US. The whole debit card thing has become a big mess now so we're always looking for alternatives.
- Replied by
- at December 02, 2013, 16:22:21
- last active 1 hour ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played