chargebacks

Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
Headline back 2
    5,582
    views
    18
    replies
    Last post ago about 1 year by mspaqman
    Eminem

    usafree

      Newbie
    • male
    • offline
    God is in Control!
    • 1
      thanks given
    • 0
      thanks received
    • Started by
      Newbie
      8
    • last active 4 months ago

    Readers of this topic also read:

    Please or register to post or comment.
      • Eminem

        usafree

          Newbie
        • male
        • offline
        God is in Control!
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Started by
          Newbie
          8
        • last active 4 months ago
        I started playing online casino slot games in FEB 2015. I enjoyed playing, spent probably more than $20,000.00 dollars, I was naive I didn't know at first it was an illegal business in the US. I always had an extremely hard time making deposits with my credit cards (cc's). I have always been honest & just enjoyed playing, never took a withdrawal. From the beginning my cc's questioned practically every deposit made as suspicious due to the nature of the transactions most all being from China for example women's clothing retail or even worse transactions with ATM Withdrawal transactions in China. I had many credit cards close my account & do chargebacks & I had to do chargebacks due to certain casinos going out of business & the owners being arrested just as recent as last month. And I am not talking about little known blacklisted casinos. So now what I am dealing with is online casinos that either I already had an account with or are still opening accounts for me & accepting deposits then closing them after I make a deposit because they say I made chargebacks in the past (NOT AT THEIR CASINO) So now I am dealing with 3 casinos that refuse to refund the deposits so I will be forced to do chargebacks Bovada ($980), Cherry Gold ($1,600), Ricardos ($280). And then I got a promise from SlotMadness on Jul 17 that they would refund $2,000 but nothing yet.
        Now please don't tell me about any blacklists because there are too many online casinos that will still accept my deposits unfortunately due to the greed in the online casino business industry. And please don't give me any guilt trips about doing chargebacks to get my deposits back after they take my deposit & then close my account.
        I am doing absolutely nothing wrong legally, I know this for a fact, I'm a little naive but not dumb.
        The casinos can threat all they want about chargebacks but they have no legal ground to stand on in the US when they are the ones breaking the law, if you want to know what LAWS I will gladly explain, and I am talking US federal laws that the US Attorney General would close them down in a heartbeat & arrest the owners if they were in this country laws.
        So those of you die hard casino fans who I was once one & wish I could be still & might be if I go the bit coin route, but even that is a little bit risky meaning you can lose your $.
        Again this is not about WINNING as our buddy Charlie Sheen would say. I am a US Army Veteran. They took my $ & either they can give it back or it will cost them thru chargebacks to get it back.
        I'm not going to tell you how much $ it cost them for each chargeback & the risk of losing a high risk bank or their fees for processing cc's going up will affect them.
        I just would like some thoughts or suggestions!
      • Avatar 4233

        givennsz

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 474
          thanks given
        • 347
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          974
        • last active 4 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Me
        usafree wrote:

        So now I am dealing with 3 casinos that refuse to refund the deposits so I will be forced to do chargebacks Bovada ($980), Cherry Gold ($1,600), Ricardos ($280). And then I got a promise from SlotMadness on Jul 17 that they would refund $2,000 but nothing yet.




        Why did you make deposits at the above three casinos then say you are forced to do a chargeback since they wont refund your deposit. I mean you made the deposit right? Chargebacks are a big no no in the online industry whether you are gambling or purchasing something from Amazon etc. Once you have one chargeback you are 'blacklisted' and in the system as a big risk. I am not trying to be mean, rude or whatever just trying to understand is all.
      • Eminem

        usafree

          Newbie
        • male
        • offline
        God is in Control!
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          8
        • last active 4 months ago
        Bovada I opened the account on May 23 made the 1st deposit on Jul 17 then on Jul 21 they closed my account. Cherry Gold I opened the account  on Aug 25 and deposited 6 deposits totaling $1,600 then they closed my account the same day. Ricardo's I opened the account Aug 22 made 2 deposits total $280 then closed the same day. If they close my account after taking my deposits they should refund the $ because if I was on a blacklist then why did they let me open an account in the 1st place & then allow me to make deposits that is why people always complain when they win & the casinos find any reason they can not to pay. These casinos are no angels, the federal law says they cannot charge US credit cards that is why they launder their money thru these Chinese processors & what they call high risk banks. The person making the charge to the casino is not authorizing your cc to be charged to YANGLING in China. So you are telling the bank the truth when you say they are illegal unauthorized fraudulent charges. It even has an ATM Withdrawal International Service Charge with each transaction, know I didn't use an ATM in China. Or if it is a woman's lingerie store in China, no I did not purchase any woman's lingerie.
      • Avatar 60036

        mspaqman

          Jr. Member
        • offline
        • 20
          thanks given
        • 6
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          56
        • last active 7 days ago
        rayoflight wrote:

        usafree wrote:

        So now I am dealing with 3 casinos that refuse to refund the deposits so I will be forced to do chargebacks Bovada ($980), Cherry Gold ($1,600), Ricardos ($280). And then I got a promise from SlotMadness on Jul 17 that they would refund $2,000 but nothing yet.




        Why did you make deposits at the above three casinos then say you are forced to do a chargeback since they wont refund your deposit. I mean you made the deposit right? Chargebacks are a big no no in the online industry


        True. I feel like if US players do too many chargebacks we could all be banned from online gaming, but I also understand or am at least sympathetic to the op as well.

        You never won anything, OP?
      • Eminem

        usafree

          Newbie
        • male
        • offline
        God is in Control!
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          8
        • last active 4 months ago
        Is OP online playing? If your asking me if I won playing I did win big like up to $10,000 maybe more a few times but kept playing even after putting in for a withdrawal but reversed the withdrawal, I only play slots just like I did @ the Hard Rock Casino when I lived in Florida there too I would walk out with $10,000 cash a couple of times.
        I know probably more than anyone else how hard it is to make a deposit, God knows I made many.
        Bottom line is I don't want to do chargebacks, I emailed the casinos & asked them to refund the deposits but they do not want to. It is not like I am taking their $, I deposited it in good faith but they closed the account based on past history. Fair enough if they don't want my business but refund my $.
        I wish their were honest players with honest casinos.
        Why do they ask to send in verification docs like copies of cc's when they are using fake illegal transactions it is not like they can fight a chargeback & say yes he did charge @ our casino that is why we charged him for women's lingerie?
      • Avatar 21240

        LhasaLover

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 887
          thanks given
        • 407
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          767
        • last active about 1 month ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 60036
        • Nirvana2
        • Me
        • Index
        • No avatar small
        • Casino extreme
        • Index
        • Jenfacenew
        What a bunch of CRAP!  Do you really believe you're the first player with a gambling problem that now chooses to blame everyone and everything else for his problem?  Overspent?  Been there, done that - probably most of us here at this board have.

        Don't give me the excuse of online gambling being illegal. I've been gambling online for 16 years, was in the business for 12 of those, and was actually quoted in a newspaper article next the US Attorney General for an article on the legality of it many years ago.  It's illegal for the banks to allow the charges, but it's not illegal to gamble.

        As to the legality of chargebacks, JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISN'T ILLEGAL DOESN'T MAKE IT RIGHT, OR MORAL!  If you do chargebacks or bounce checks at any casino on earth, online or land, you go on a blacklist.  How else can they protect themselves against people who cheat them?

        And they're greedy?  Gambling itself is motivated by greed, on both parties' parts.  It's an ugly thing to have to admit to, but it's the truth.  That's the very reason we play back our winnings all the time, because we want MORE.

        So you get no sympathy from me, especially since you continue to deposit hefty amounts of money while at the same time protesting their legality and greed.  And doing all those chargebacks is just morally wrong.  MAN UP, and accept the responsibility for your errant behavoir.

        You're also going to lose all those credit cards if you keep doing chargebacks on them.  The banks don't like it, either.
      • Eminem

        usafree

          Newbie
        • male
        • offline
        God is in Control!
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          8
        • last active 4 months ago
        I'm not overspent hon! I still deposit & play  I'm not greedy. Like I said, I wish their were honest players with honest casinos.
      • Eminem

        usafree

          Newbie
        • male
        • offline
        God is in Control!
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          8
        • last active 4 months ago
        BTW I am a Beagle lover. I am trying to learn about this bitcoin thing, I don't know anything about it because I'm "middle age" but if I have to try that. That I shall.
      • Avatar 4233

        givennsz

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 474
          thanks given
        • 347
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          974
        • last active 4 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Avatar 21240
        • Images
        • Nirvana2
        • Index
        We are honest players, giving honest answers. This situation as a whole really confuses me for the simple fact that when you deposit, most casinos tell you what to expect on your statement, example; Chinajewelry.com or whatever it may be.

        If you have been gambling online for some time you are well aware that online casinos code your deposits as something else. this is how the usa market continues to play. if you in fact made the deposits, then take the consequences with your card issuing bank and deal with it. have i had a card cancelled before because of this, of course but no way did they do a chargeback i took responsibility and that was that. this is why i only use prepaid cards because i know the risks im taking when i make that transaction. there are hundreds, even thousands of honest casinos out there if there weren't forums like this one would be full of complaints.
      • Avatar 4233

        givennsz

          Hero Member
        • female
        • offline
        • 474
          thanks given
        • 347
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Hero Member
          974
        • last active 4 days ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Eminem
        Now bitcoins, forget it i know nothing and have no desire to know anything about it. Talk about confusion!!!
      • Eminem

        usafree

          Newbie
        • male
        • offline
        God is in Control!
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          8
        • last active 4 months ago
        I originally posted this topic on the Direct Casino Support (Here you can post any questions and queries to our Casino Reps.)
        But they "moved" it here.
        My hope was to get any comments or suggestions not only from members, but also from casino reps because I did try to email these casinos & give them the chance to rectify / refund the deposits but got nowhere.
        So to update I did close one card that had to do with Cherry Gold & now they will have to deal with chargebacks.
        I will probably do the rest tomorrow because unfortunately this seems to be the only way to get refunded.
      • Me

        zuga

          admin
        • male
        • offline

        "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good people to do nothing "

        Check out our No Deposit Casino and No Deposit Bingo lists.

        • 6359
          thanks given
        • 8811
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          admin
          6,553
        • last active 8 hrs ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Nirvana2
        • Index
        • Casino extreme
        • Soad1
        • Avatar 4233
        • Index
        • Index
        • Jenfacenew
        First off it is not illegal for USA players to gamble online. According to UIGEA act it is only illegal for banks to process deposits/withdrawals in the USA.

        Now, the topic was moved as you did not bother to read the rules which are clearly posted there.

        And finally what you are doing is illegal by all the standards, and it is fraudulent behaviour. You deposit and lose the money, and then you chargeback.

        I can understand that a newbie playing for the first time online and getting their winnings "stuck" at some of the rogue casinos would try to chargeback.. I would still consider that wrong as there are other legit ways to retrieve the money ( winnings ) .

        But judging by everything you posted, and number of casinos you played at, it is clear that you are a fraud and potentially someone with a gambling problem.

        We at LCB do not condone such behaviour and you will get zero sympathy from anyone here for what you are doing.

        Also most of these casinos use the same software provider, so yes they can check with RTG for the history of fraud etc. And yes there would be sort of a blacklist for the players like you.

        LCB is very open forum and we rarely censor anything ( unless its a spam or blatant breach of our rules ), however we cannot and will not allow our boards to be used for your agenda and for the propagation of this fraudulent behaviour.
      • No avatar normal

        lane.jones

          Full Member
        • male
        • offline
        • 19
          thanks given
        • 85
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Full Member
          223
        • last active 4 months ago

        Thanks for this post from:

        • Soad1
        I am also a U.S Army Veteran but if I deposit and lose then I blame myself for depositing but that's just me but it seems to me your are using this loophole to get your money back when you don't win. My personal advice would be to not gamble anymore. I am considering that option myself.
      • Eminem

        usafree

          Newbie
        • male
        • offline
        God is in Control!
        • 1
          thanks given
        • 0
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Newbie
          8
        • last active 4 months ago
        I didn't get the chance to deposit & win. I deposited then they closed my account.
        But it is getting old because by seeing all the complaints on here about getting paid for winning i am glad I am not there. 
        So is gambling online illegal?, You cannot gamble online in the USA unless you are in a state which allows gambling anyway, which defeats the objective.
        That is what it says on your web site, I am not debating whether gambling is legal or not. But I am talking about the UIGEA.
        Now players are not the ones breaking the law. But the Justice Dept has seized the assets of players in the past. "Call a spade a spade" (whatever that means) But from what I've heard & read online gambling will never be "legal" in the US. When I say legal I mean playing online for $. I even learned this weekend when I tried "bitcoin" for the 1st time that even those companies are saying on their sites not to be used for online gambling.
        You can ban me, call me a fraud do or say what you want, but it sounds to me like you are condoning the illegal behaviour of the online casinos that do break the laws of the UIGEA.
        According to the overview posted on the FDIC website, the act prohibits gambling businesses from "restricted transactions". Restricted transactions involve gambling businesses when they knowingly accept payments from another person in a bet or wager on the internet. It also requires that the Treasury and Federal Reserve Board with consultation of the Attorney General to promulgate regulations requiring certain participants in payment systems that could be used for unlawful Internet gambling to have policies and procedures reasonably designed to identify and block or otherwise prevent or prohibit the processing of restricted transactions. These regulations are independent of any other regulatory framework, such as the Bank Secrecy Act or consumer protection regulations.
        The chargeback system is to protect the consumer, your complaint section has many complaints similar to mine.
        Do you think it is "fair" if a player deposits money (legal or not) to an online casino then that casino accepts the deposits & then tells you we are closing your account?
        Can you say the player deposited that with a fair chance of winning or losing in that casino if they close the account the same day the player makes the deposit even if the deposit was played.
        How can you justify an online casino that you say has a blacklist & still opens an account for a player on that list & accepts deposits for that player then closes the account.
        Like I said I came to this website to try & avoid the chargeback process with the help of the site but obviously you just want to judge me & call me fraud & say I have a gambling problem.
        I think people need to look in the mirror before they judge other people.
        It is your site. Do what you want, say what you want. But in the end, in these USA we have laws & I am only going by the law when I do these disputes with the credit card companies because no I did not authorize any company in China to charge my cc for women's lingerie or no I did not use an ATM machine in China. Yes it does cost the casinos allot for chargebacks but that is their choice not mine, I tried in good faith, by email & on here.
        "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)"
        "Hakuna Matata Don't Worry. Be happy)"
        "Don't hate the player; hate the game."
      • No avatar normal

        trayber

          Jr. Member
        • offline
        • 5
          thanks given
        • 30
          thanks received
        • Replied by
          Jr. Member
          52
        • last active 3 months ago
        rayoflight wrote:

        usafree wrote:

        So now I am dealing with 3 casinos that refuse to refund the deposits so I will be forced to do chargebacks Bovada ($980), Cherry Gold ($1,600), Ricardos ($280). And then I got a promise from SlotMadness on Jul 17 that they would refund $2,000 but nothing yet.




        Why did you make deposits at the above three casinos then say you are forced to do a chargeback since they wont refund your deposit. I mean you made the deposit right? Chargebacks are a big no no in the online industry whether you are gambling or purchasing something from Amazon etc. Once you have one chargeback you are 'blacklisted' and in the system as a big risk. I am not trying to be mean, rude or whatever just trying to understand is all.


        Woah!! There is a big difference between an online casino masking the charges and a charge from Amazon. Wow, I really can't believe you are putting them in the same boat.  One is a shady processor in China masking your casinos charges like USAFREE says as ATM withdrawls in China, women's lingerie, jewelery etc and Amazon billing your credit card for a legitimate physical item that they will ship to your house.

        What's not right is these processors are using some bogus exchange rate now to rip you off of more money by tacking on another 4-5% or so on top of your deposit amount. For example, you deposit $500 and the casino page will tell you that you are being billed as example 499.91 by xyz.com and later you look on your statement and it says $520 then the bank will tack on another 3% for Intl transaction. Question the casino and they will claim ignorance and say the charge was 499.91 and what happens after that is not their business what the processor does. That's some bs and I can understand some folks who might dispute those charges because that isn't the amount they authorized and have a legitimate case.

        The OP does make some valid complaints about these bogus billing practices the casinos use to skirt US laws but it still doesn't make right making chargebacks when he lost he should have just not played in the first place to put himself in those spots.

        So to the OP, I recommend you looking into bitcoins for making further deposits. The fees are much cheaper and you may find casinos willing to take your action again as they are non reversible. You will save yourself a lot of headaches of having to worry about making up your next story to the bank for the reasons all these Chinese charges are showing up on your credit card.

      lcb activities in the last 24 hours

      • 34
        new members
      • 548
        members online
      • 15855
        guests online
      • 54
        new posts
      • 2901
        free games played
      Join the club

      Most viewed forum posts

      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum.  I will update this list on...
        More Free Chips
      • 200 zpsnwkvewod
        Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...
        Win free spins and more every week with LimoPlay
      • Putting on lipstick emoticon 1
        LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette     Hi LCB'ers because of the launch of the new site design i had to temporarily close this contest. Lets start fresh - for any member that may have already enterted a...
        CLOSED - LCB $250 August Contest – Lets Play Roulette

      Join today and start earning rewards

      You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
      S logo
      Select Language
      Search
      Search Results

      Report to moderator

      Use this function to inform the moderators and administrator of an abusive or wrongly posted message.

      Please note that your email address will be revealed to the moderators if you use this

      Submit
      39012170