Cherry Red..No free chips for me...
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I deposited a total of $160 to Cherry Red over a matter of two days. I could not get anything going, and preceeded in cashing out...ZERO.
Now I know $160 is not a great deal of money to the casino, but it is to me, and I was hoping for some second chance chips. I get on Live help and was told I did not deposit enough to qualify for free chips. Geeshhh...Does anyone else think that is a little harsh? Not a single free chip? I know I know, I should know better, after all they are RTG. I guess I am just venting outloud. PMM2008
- I got back on line this morning with Live help and again I asked them for free chips and "Jay" gave me 10% of my last five deposits for a ping total of $15. They would not tell me exactly how much is enough to get free chips. It was like pulling teeth to get the $15, and did not want to press my luck. I'll take it, Thanks. PMM2008
- Spoke to Cherry Red this morning after making more deposits, and they only do the free chip thing on the weekends according to "Claire."On Tuesdays they give a Deposit bonus but you really got to ask hard about it to get these. The deposit bonus code for today is 50% for slots, and the code is "rebelreels7.1" if anyone is interested. I must add that I have deposited hard this weekend there at Cherry Red and it got me nowhere. I did manage to play for a while, but then as I said, the Switch is flipped, and you lose. I have recommended Cherry Red for awhile, but lately, it is so tight it is not a good place to deposit. However from what I am hearing, every place is tight right now. :-\ PMM2008
rebelreels7.1 = 50% bonus on slots...
- I just spoke to Cherry Red again and darn they were cranky with me. I asked once again about free chips for depositing players and in no uncertain terms "Ben" said "We do not give any free chips, anytime. The bonus you recieved this weekend was for your faxback form sheet, as you know." Guess he remembered me..hehehe Anyways, once again there are only match bonuses to be had from this casino, and as tight as they are, I am not looking for any type of favors from them. But geesh, this Ben is tired of me and my free chip pursuit, and I think if I ask again they'll lock me out. haha Forget the free chip pursuit here folks, it's a dead and CRANKY end.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...