Cherry Red thoughts..
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Made my first Cherry Red deposit today of $50 with the 400% bonus. Support seems to be really nice I now know that it is a sister to Rushmore and Slot Oasis (both of which I have deposited without any success). Looks like they have fast payouts as well.
I have been playing for the past few hours at a $1 per spin. Largest scatter hit so far was $30 but they average around $2-$9.
Not sure how you could possibly hit playthrough with these guys. I started with $250 and am currently sitting at $100 with only 400 coming off of my playthrough.
Anyone have any tips besides "dont deposit there"?
- Wow. That is pretty much the exact same thing that happened to me when I played at Cherry Red. I deposited $50 with the same bonus and also bet $1.00/spin and ended up going busto after about 3 and a half hours.
Don't have any tips but after many, many deposits at RTGs I have come to the conclusion that the only way to win big is to bet low and hope to hit a jackpot. Their slots just don't seem to payout enough otherwise- especially if you are trying to beat a playthrough.
- I gave up on these casinos half a year ago.
Took the 400% at all 3 of them, and some more deposits, never hit anything worth mentioning.
In fact, all 3 of the 400% sessions are in my top-5 of worst sessions ever played, lol.
Each time a nice $200 starting balance, and only playing 0.60 per spin with some 1.- spins inbetween and just sitting here watching my screen in total disbelief..
3.5 hours? You had a good run then!
- yeah 3.5 hours was very good playtime for the money, I guess. I wasn't really complaining about that. I never felt for a minute that I would make the playthrough though.
I don't think that this group of casinos is bad at all. It seems like ALL RTG casinos are choosing the lowest payout % allowed by Real Time Gaming. Seems like they are taking advantage of their popularity IMO.
- I played there last night and I am telling you, I never got a single hit above my bet and never got one single free spin/bonus round. It was so bad that I went to chat and he thought it was real bad too and gave me a $25.00 chip which went as fast as the first one. But at least I got hits above my bet(no bonus/free spins though) and he was nice enough to do that!
I have played at all of them maybe totaling about 12 combined and they have all been the same. I did have 1 good playing session at Rushmore, but never any cashouts from any!
- I'll only play there, for the BJ tourneys. Check out "I listened to our BJ Guru TAADAA" I am still floating along in glee. Though I lost the rest of the cash, you CAN win their tourneys .
Oh and I am NOT a good BJ player. Just ask TAADAA, he probably was laughing at me when he saw how I played
Oh I actually prefer Rivals. I did like T-Rex, Paydirt and a couple others, but they seem so tight, I am playing it cautious. I may spare $25 this week but I'm going to play some of the free vegas tech tourneys first THEN maybe deposit...
- Just started playing on the $100 I have remaining.. currently at $40.
It is completely crazy.. you will never get a hit that is higher than what you bought into that particular slot with. Say you are down $6, you will hit a bonus that will pay you $5.43.
I am done with these guys after this, probably wont even get the free chip. Same goes for Winpalace.. made $100 worth of deposits and they wont even give me a chip, they send it to the manager who declines it and says I need more deposits.
One question.. How do they stay in business doing this? They are one of the "top rated" groups. Just baffles me, especially the rogues, wth?
- Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Ariel'
Ariel: Hi and welcome. How can I help you?
xxx: Hi Ariel. This is nothing against you.. but how on earth do you guys stay in business? I made a deposit with Rushmore, Slots Oasis and now Cherry Red that has gone nowhere but down. It is just lose, lose, lose.. how can you guys be so tight. Hell, I could hit a jackpot for over a grand and not even clear my bonus after it!.. I would like a free chip on all three casino's after I go broke (which will happen within 5 minutes now). It is just uncanny. I have started a thread about it in the forum on latestcasinobonuses.com. Every other player has the same experience. Can you forward this to your casino rep there? It is titled "Cherry Red thoughts.."
Ariel: Sure, i'll forward this message to her
xxx: Thank you. Can you have her send me an email as a follow up?
xxx: firstname.lastname@example.org, I believe xxx is my sn at all 3.
Ariel: sure, no problem
xxx: Thank you Ariel. Have a great night.
- Yeah, NoWinpalace is the same, have made a few deposits and I haven't been over my starting balance for a second there.
The only reason my deposits last for a while there is because the reels spin so slow, lol.
If I click SPIN it takes ages before the first reel finally decides its time to land.
Its the same with turbo play enabled, sucks big time. >:(
- Jocan16 wrote:
..and Im spent!
61 comp points earned during the entire duration.
What a joke.
61 comp points?
So with a $250 starting balance you made $610 playthrough?
Thats not even 2.5 times...holy shit, what a nightmaresession that was...
- Replied by
- at February 18, 2010, 07:28:13
- last active 3 months ago
Probably because you are "Cherry Red!" Spicy cherry red! What a hot pic beautiful lady!
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played