Christmas Presents from Casinos
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 1 day ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Is it just me folks or are these so called Christmas Presents from the casinos this year not really Christmas presents like they used to be. If I thought last year was bad, this year seems worse. Not one single set of free spins, or free chips at all so far, and were into day 6 of the 25 days of Christmas calendars.
- Started by
- at December 06, 2015, 21:04:45
- last active 1 day ago
Most are offering match bonuses or you can get free spins or cash back if you deposit tomorrow sort of thing, but no actual if you've at least played in the last year bit. You can claim this bonus without having to made a deposit in the last 24 hours bit.
It just seems more about them asking for us to give them a present in return for hell of an amount of play through. Which sorts of seems stingy. At least that's feeling I'm getting this year. Just seems to be the presents are seeming to be less of presents after all.
We have provided a thread that details all the Xmas promotions and gifts for this year:) I agree that there does seem to be more match bonuses then free spins but better then nothing and they provide some fun advent calendars with a surprise each day.
- Replied by
- at December 06, 2015, 23:13:03
- CasinoClub is giving 555 free spins from the 4th of December but I think they are not USA friendly. I cannot remember depositing there in 2015, I sure did this in 2014 but I am getting those free spins anyway which is ok, I can sure play some tournaments and maybe win one of them, last week I was almost there.
Apart from that, every casino has a Christmas calender which is linked to previous deposits.Hm,hm.
And I can recommend 123bingo.com, I think they are USA friendly and there you have every day a chest, some of them are 5$ worth it. So you have to log in and luck what the chest has but sometimes they are empty too..
- Well I understand that most of the non-facing US casinos. Can have a little bit more lee way in terms of giving things away.
I'm just saying with most of the US Facing casinos, most are just interested in taking your money in exchange for a turn over really.
I just miss getting the free chips and spins that used to run rampant a few Christmases ago was all. Yet I also understand with all of the processor shut downs, the higher fees, and the risk that runs with promoting the US. Maybe money is a bit tighter than it used to be.
- I think that the promotions this year are quite fair, yes, a lot of them are match bonuses, but I've found many good offers for deposits that usually don't give so big bonuses. And I think the problem is that many of those free spin offers are attached with deposit, like, deposit today and get free spins tomorrow. But I like the Advent Calendar and many offers are free and really good. But then again, I don't know how many of them accept US players, so I understand your disappointment.
- To be fair, I could be expecting too much from the casinos I do play at regularly anyways.
BitCasino.io really doesn't offer free chips, there more about giving you physical gifts.
Then Bit Starz offers free spins after deposit on Wednesdays. Then managers gifts on Friday.
mBit offers you free chips based on play.
Just was wanting to see mainly if they would surprise me with a really nice chip, or amount of free spins during the holiday season. Granted so far it's only the 13th, but just was really wanting to be impressed by the holiday promotions they would have going on. So far it's been a bust with mainly match bonuses, but oh well. They still have 12 more days to impress.Rated:
- / 5
- So I'll wrap up this thread to say in the end, there was only 1 casino that truly disappointed me in the way of Christmas gifts. Mainly because I didn't get much in the way of anything from them.
I won't name which one, but in the end I did get a few nice gifts from the bit coin casinos in the end. One gave me a nice bottle of wine and then most just gave away no deposit bonuses. Which one did have no strings attached.
Yet to make a comment about the no strings attached one, that was the one I found a bit umm odd. So they gave me a straight up cash bonus, with no requirements of what games I could play or if I had to wager it at all. So I took it for straight up cash and cashed that puppy out.
Low and behold today I got an e-mail from my VIP host acting they were a bit offended I didn't play there gift before cashing it out. She asked if anything was wrong and why I didn't play it?
I wanted to go like umm honey if you had looked down the line after that cash out I did make a few deposits that well exceeded what you gave me, and busted out on every single one of them. If anyone should be offended it should be me for you writing this e-mail to me.
So I'm not quite sure to think of there gift any longer, if that's the way they wanted to be about it.
Otherwise it turned out to be a pretty good holiday for gifts and all finally. They just were apparently waiting until the last minute.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played