Chumba Casino Facebook Review
- Started by
- last active 16 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Recently an ad popped up on my Facebook feed since I play some play for fun casinos on Facebook for Chumba Casino. I loaded the App and it appears to be some casino disguised under the ruse that its a "Sweepstakes" 100% Legal and Safe. Much like Cleo's VIP Room operates under the disguise of a Sweepstakes.
Once in the app a deal popped up for a $1 purchase I would receive $60 in sweepstakes money to play the slots. With Facebook payments I was easily able to purchase this for $1 and given $60 in chips to play with. However, there are no terms listed for playthrough requirements, cashout requirements or anything that us experience online casino players look for. I still tested them out and their slots seem very tight. Just doing .25 and .50 bets I burned through the $60 without a single bonus on several of their slots. Looking through the help files there is no RTP percentages or anything related to the payback of their slots. I also was not able to find where they are licensed. They appear to be an Australian company. There is no live support chat, no phone number, only an email address to contact them. This is very troublesome as communication is key with online casinos.
My Review of Chumba Casino Facebook is that you should stay far away. Their terms are very vague. After sifting through several posts on their Facebook timeline at Chumba Casino online they make payouts via PayPal. Chumba Casino rep stated that the withdrawl minimum is $400 for Facebook version of Chumba Casino. That is ridiculous and this place should be avoided at all costs. Most of their deposit options are for small amounts and given how tight the slots are to get your balance high enough to cash out would take a miracle.
The fact that Chumba Casino is operating under a disguise of sweepstakes and somehow Facebook and PayPay are ok with Americans gambling with real funds this way is troublesome to me yet we can't play on regulated software sites that produce RTP information, provide live chat and phone support and are licensed in their respective jurisdictions.
To me, Chumba Casino is a scam.
- Firstly and most importantly: I don't work for chumba or any other person trying to earn money or doing anything illegal- I am a fellow lcb user and I have tried chumba casino a few times in the past was playing on their home page so I could withdraw less at a time than @ facebook (for some reason the minimum you have to have to withdraw in their facebook app is $400) So I maybe already spent $50 before today, but Today I deposited $10 and hit the bonus round a few times in 2 of the games (monster spins and golden wish) and I got to over $125, . so I withdrew the minimum there which is $100 , as with any casino they've sent an email that asked me to send proof of my id and Address etc. So I just sent it to them. We'll see what happens. ill update this post later
- Replied by
- at February 29, 2016, 13:45:58
- last active 7 months ago
- Replied by
- Mark Schienbein
- at May 18, 2016, 01:00:56
- last active 11 hrs ago
Chumba Casino emails people and bribes them to post a good review on their facebook page in order to receive a $50 bonus. Thats why you see positive posts in their visitor comments. They will let you win in the beginning so you get hooked then all of a sudden your luck is taken away and will never win again. They control what you win, when you win. You will see three pictures match up for the bonus and then all of a sudden skip to a different image.
For a while I thought chumba may be a scam but it indeed is not I was so surprised to get the $10 bonus around Christmas time and that played it and then they said they couldn't pay me because I need to verify my identity so I did that and then they said that there was another name linked to the account and I needed to verify that one and they did and then Within just a few hours I receive my money so from the actual time that I requested money withdrawal and verified my identity I was paid within 24 hours in my PayPal account in full. I love chumba Casino no matter how much people say it's a scam I do not believe it's a scam might be kind of hard to win once in a while but that's all part of gambling it was definitely worth . Thank you chumba
- Replied by
- at January 06, 2017, 17:02:26
- last active 1 day ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played