Cleopatra's Palace free chip
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 4 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- hello I opened an account a long time ago, i opened account in GBP, because then he opened the...READ
- I Am really Confused on this and have yet received an Answer from this site.I get this 45.00 free chip to play on the site.Playthrough is 2,700.00 and in live chat i asked what the max cash out is and was told its Have the Amount of the free chip (22.50) I have never heard of this crap.I'm used to 10x the bonus chip or no max or 2x but nothing under the amount of the free chip. I have called 2 times and get a message to leave one and someone will get back to me.Well thats not happing yet.Has anyone had problems on this site?
- Replied by
- at September 18, 2010, 02:24:22
- last active 3 months ago
- @MommyMachine: I have gotten paid by Cleopatra's Palace, but they blocked my account soon after I made my cashout request. Took six weeks to get my money.
@Allgood: I wouldn't worry about free chips or anything else from Cleopatra's Palace. They say one thing and do another. (If I can ever get my account unblocked...)
- stay far away from this casino, free chips or not, their rouge behavior is so clear to see.
don't forget to unsubscribe their email also.allgood2010 wrote:
Ok I got a code in the mail from these guys and I've used a free chip before. Is it even worth playing or don't they only give you play money?
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
- Replied by
- at September 18, 2010, 05:25:00
- last active about 1 month ago
just received another CD with $260 from this casino in the mail, it went to the trash can right away, lol.
I didn't. I first put it in the microwave (For 3 seconds) and now have a coaster with an interesting pattern on it.
Yes, you CAN do this, but max time is THREE seconds!
- Well, move over and give me an oar... I am in the same boat with them and a deposit offer with an added chip... have been waiting now since Sept 4 for approval so they can give me half of a $100 chip when I should be getting over $400 from them... I check with Chat now and then and they say tomorrow someone will email you, then they say they are approving and will contact you by the weekend... all I can think is... WHEN PIGS FLY!
- kattboots wrote:
Well, move over and give me an oar... I am in the same boat with them and a deposit offer with an added chip... have been waiting now since Sept 4 for approval so they can give me half of a $100 chip when I should be getting over $400 from them... I check with Chat now and then and they say tomorrow someone will email you, then they say they are approving and will contact you by the weekend... all I can think is... WHEN PIGS FLY!
And no sooner.
Be prepared to wait a few months, contact support every day, keep sending emails, in other words, bug them to death if you want to see your money.
I would not count on it..
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played