Cleos Vip Room Discussion
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 5 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Just a word of warning about this casino. I have deposited over $800.00 and not a single cashout. I do know how to hit the cashout button. I have yet to get that chance. This is the tightest game play I have ever seen in my entire life.
I got so mad that I had a chat about it and here it goes.
Jane Fri, 5/24/2013 04:28:58 pm
Hello ricci. How may I help you?
ricci Fri, 5/24/2013 04:30:48 pm
This is the most tightest casino I have ever played in my entire life. You people have ot a lot of nerve ripping people off like this. Carma is a mother boy you should be ashamed to even work for these crooks
Look how much I have deposited. Look how much I have cashed out. Speaks for it self people need to wake up and change your stuff before the wrong guy comes and gets upset and has nothing to lose.
Jane Fri, 5/24/2013 04:34:56 pm
if you are upset at how much the games payout as im sure you must be aware it is random when they pay out. and all about luck ricci.
ricci Fri, 5/24/2013 04:35:17 pm
I know exactly how they work. and your machines are way off. The norm. I don't mind losing. But like I said. Look at my deposit and look at cashout. Come on duh. My deposit is gone before I even get my conformation email. And I bet minumun just because I know its not going to hit. I play at dozens of places. This is insane all over forums people complain saying the same thing.
Hell you can say anything you like me to hear. Prove it by posting your take in and payout for one day. That's what im talking about. can yu do that?
Jane Fri, 5/24/2013 04:41:34 pm
im sure you do like most people. but i can only tell you that all the games are tested constantly for fairness by our tech teams
ricci Fri, 5/24/2013 04:42:14 pm
Then prove it by posting your take in and payout. come on other casinos do it no prob
Jane Fri, 5/24/2013 04:42:56 pm
you would need to make that request to our email team at firstname.lastname@example.org
ricci Fri, 5/24/2013 04:43:17 pm
lol that's what I thought
Jane Fri, 5/24/2013 04:44:16 pm
- I thought the same thing too Romano for awhile. I too thought I wouldnt play there any longer either, but thought I would try again one more time. I did cashout $1100 two weeks ago. I just received a fed ex tracking number with reference to the check they are sending me. Although it seems like a long time for a pay out, I suspect I am getting it.
I like Cleo's. I won over 1700 before I ever deposited. I received my check within 10 days after showing documentation.
- Replied by
- at June 22, 2013, 05:02:42
- last active 5 months ago
I started depositing and yes, it does seem like extreme ends. You are either winning or losing. To me, it seems more real. Like when you are in the land casino. To sit and play at some of these places (especially rival software) is extremely boring, you go up and down by a few pennies an hour even when you are throwing dollars.
I've deposited at Cleo's and felt cheated and a few times like a big winner. Even if I don't have the sense to cash out. I see the money being sucked up quickly sometimes and I've also played when it felt like I couldn't lose.
To each his own. I like the feeling of the place.
I do know this, when I cashed out for 1700 without ever depositing, they treated me the same as when I cashed out $100 after depositing. I cashed out the $100 to see how quick they were after I was a depositor. A little slow but dang sure reliable and honest.
- Do we have any sort of rep on board here for problems with this place? I've made a few small deposits, just to try something new...and my latest deposit was approved (I received an email confirming it plus it shows up on history) but their support team is having trouble "locating" my deposit and won't credit my account for up to 24 hours. Really very unacceptable practice in my book. Little bit fishy and I don't think I will deposit here in the future. Anyone else have trouble with deposits going through but not posting to their account?
- on july 2. any games won or loss when that error occurred and erased all funds in account wasnt posted in my balance. when i exited and went back in the my balance in my account was whatever it was when i first started
11:12 pm i had 60.01. i played three hands of blackjack. two five per hand and one 10. my balance after betting was 40 dollars.i blackjack on 10 and one a 5. it said total wins 35. my new balance showed 75. i played a second round with same bets. my balance was 55 dollars. i won a black jack on 5 dollar hand and i won 5 dollar hand. total won was 22.50. my balance showed 77.50. i push rebet but it said insufficient funds and froze.
when i went back into game. my balance was 60.01 again. i lost 17.50 that day.
mind you this happened on july 1 and i lost22.50.
on june 30 i lost 60 dollars.
total lost 99 dollars.
they said it didnt show in tech support but it didnt happen.
one of their reps told me that cleo knew they were having a problem blackjack and i would be reimbursed. still nothing.
i contacted a rep while this was happening and he said they would take care of it.
tech support said they didnt see anything and cleo is not going reimburse me.
- update on cleos. after money taken from black jack they said they didn't see anything wrong. and my balance was never over 152. i gave them three days of problems and they answered one.
get this, my balance that day went up to 500 dollars. they are looking at wrong day. they said c attachment but they never it sent it.
they have given three answers to a technical problem. and every time them they did something wrong. When i tell them what they did wrong, they say they have to reevaluate it.
so i told them i am supposed to trust your evaluation system after three mistakes report and investigation. by now a 24-48 hour tech problem has turn into two and half weeks of bullshit. They should comp. just because.
Hey e1. this is michelle with a cleos up date. after long deliberation and fact finding, they decided to comp me 100 dollars for the black jack errors that occurred over three days.
At first i was really sure they wouldn't, but they reevaluated everything.
So now i have to give positive praise to them for working out my problem. i really do like their casino and i would have hated to quit them.
Thank you for listening to me vent the last few days.
Thank you Cleosviproom for working it out.
- what documents did you have to send in for a cashout request?martygraw wrote:
Applied for a 350 cashout back in 8/22/13 . Have got nothing but the run around about them changing money processors and their payouts are running behind , well my deposits were instant so that don't jive ! Starting to wonder about the direction this casino is heading .
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played