Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- I just closed my account at betway just for your interest here is a copy of the chat
Melony: Welcome to support, Adem
adem cornish: hi time for me to wave goodbye id like to close my account here please forthwith
Melony: Certainly, would you be so kind as to provide a reason for your wishing to do so?
adem cornish: im winning too much
adem cornish: haha ask asilly question
Melony: I was a bit confused there, so i take it you are being sarcastic
adem cornish: just a bit
Melony: I take it you have had some bad luck?
adem cornish: er YES
Melony: I am sorry to hear that Adem
Melony: Sometimes, lady luck is holding our hands and sometimes she betrays us
adem cornish: well the way i see it casinos are the biggest money makers out there you dont lose cant lose we do end of
Melony: What i would like to do, perhaps in the hopes in having her return to your side, is offer you a bonus
adem cornish: dont really see the point i wont win
Melony: You never know...
adem cornish: go on then surprise me il give it one last try
Melony: What i have noticed is that you are a rather loyal customer
Melony: So, what i am going to do, is request for your account status to be reviewed
Melony: Once your account has been reviewed, we will have a look at what new offers we can interest you in
adem cornish: what about this bonus youi just offered me then
Melony: Unfortunately, this would have to be added by my superiors once then have reviewed your account
adem cornish: no forget about it then just close it now please end of discussion
I knew the bonus bit was coming but was quite surprised being offered it the the word unfortunately appeared.Dont bother me tho i would have lost it anyway,but im getting out of this gambling lark now you cant win in the long run anyway but i dont need to tell you that cos you all already know it not that im preaching not in a position to,but if you think this site is here to help you then you better think again,these nice moderators when you click the links im only guessing here but they are getting weighed every time you make a deposit.ok if your happy with that im so goodbye and good luck anyway.
That is unfortunate that you feel we don't try to help members. What is more unfortunate is you feel the "nice moderators" are being "weighted" every time you make a deposit. I am not sure what you mean by that but it sounds as if you are saying we get some kind of compensation for it. If so, you are very wrong.
- Replied by
- at July 10, 2012, 07:19:07
Nobody likes to lose and we all get frustrated but please don't take it out on those who don't deserve it or have anything to do with your bad luck streak.
8'| seems to me that if the nice moderators wanted to they could have deleted your post so us unlucky players wouldnt know the scam their running at LCB. This post just seems like misplaced anger to me. Most of us have been bitten by the bad luck bug,so maybe its safer to not play right now or find a different casino (just a thought).
- Replied by
- at July 10, 2012, 16:31:43
- last active 10 hrs ago
- ok i take back what i said about you getting a commission on if thats not the case although i have to challenge your thoughts about this being a streak of bad luck for the simple reason reason it has nothing to do with luck.
these games are programmes and have nothing to do with luck at all over time they win they have to win because they have been programmed to win.people moan about this gambling restriction in the usa but if you stop and think about it for a minute its not so bad.if our government cared about things like that then all that money i have lost would be a nice amount in my bank by now instead of lining the pockets of some ungrateful faceless person.
- Yep i do agree that some machines seem to be tight as a drum and there really needs to be better regulations on how these slots are programmed to pay. I think a good place to start is not allow casino operators to have the resources to tighten up slots and only the slot manufacturer should be allowed to do so.
Same complaints happen at the land based casinos too because many use the same software both online and offline. For example some land based casinos will actually switch around and move slots so next time you come in you have no idea of knowing where the hot ones are. Well unless you are smart and keep a record of the slot machine number.
My point is even with regulations, it seems casino operators always find a way to work their way around it. In the mean time i completely understand your frustration. There is plenty of other casinos to try your luck at.
- Casinos always have a house edge - it stands to reason. Take the roulette wheel as a classic example. 36 numbers plus the zero = 37 numbers and the payout for hitting one number on the nose is 35/1. House edge always. Most of it is about lady luck. We have had some big winners on the forum and it's encouraging to hear about them however, I do understand where you are coming from acorn199321.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played