Club World Group tighter than tight
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active about 2 months ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- Has anyone else noticed how tight the Club World group of casinos has become? I had not deposited there for quite some time and decided to try my luck since it had been awhile. I was truly shocked that there was hardly any playing time generated from my deposit. Bonus rounds were pretty much non existent and wins were small and very disappointing. Has anyone else found this to be true?
- I have had had a couple of withdrawls over the last two months not huge amounts.Honestly I have to agree that they have been tight. There seems to be little play time for what is deposited.The bonus rounds on a wide variety of games have been atrocious.
I am slowly learning not to use the bonus codes as I think only once in the last year I have made the playthrough. Maybe luck will change
- Really to me the perception of tight and untight is merely the fact you weren't destined to win that session really.
Trust me, there are days I swear the gambling gods completely frown upon and tell me I'm not allowed to win that day. No matter what casino or machine I play at.
Trust me as gamblers we like to remember the good times over the bad. The bad streaks are the ones we grumble the most about. Mainly because as a gambler we hate to see loose, loose, loose. Yet that's all part of gambling.
Wins are actually not expected to really happen very often, if at all. Really casinos are out to make money, not to give it to you on a silver platter. When you make a deposit, no one is promising you that for example for $20.00 we'll give you 20 minutes of play time. Sure it stings when that money is gone in 5 seconds flat.
Yet I've had days like I stated before, I can't seem to get anything to pop. Yet as a gambler we all live for that magic moment when our deposit turns into something nice. Lately I would say my streaks have been up and down quite a bit. I've had a bad 2 months and then I switched casino formats. So far I've had some really good streaks on bit coin casinos.
Yet I've also had some good streaks on RTG casinos too. It's just all a matter of riding the wave and hoping it turns out well for you.
hey Markotek i agree i love clubworld my point is i deposit all the time there last year received a 50 dollar free chip for thanksgiving and this year rep told me they only send out a few mail letters this year with the personal code but i never received the letter in the mail this year which stinks rosemarie
- Replied by
- at November 24, 2014, 14:37:10
- last active about 1 month ago
- One thing that really surprised me was the lack of free chips for the holiday and/or the fact that the promos offered were really no different than what is offered each week.
I really like the RTG slots and so play pretty much exclusive to these online venues.
Would be nice to see a little more generosity with the free chips or even lower WR.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played
Most viewed forum posts
- Hi LCB'ers,Here is a list of freebies that are not on the weekly code list. This list includes casinos to check your acct, call/email for free chip and casinos not listed here at our forum. I will update this list on...
- Hello dear LCBers,LimoPlay Casino has something special in stored for you!!Each week Vitali, the lovely casino representative from LimoPlay will be posting a new contest. Please subscribe to this thread by clicking on...