Club World Group tighter than tight
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active 6 days ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- Has anyone else noticed how tight the Club World group of casinos has become? I had not deposited there for quite some time and decided to try my luck since it had been awhile. I was truly shocked that there was hardly any playing time generated from my deposit. Bonus rounds were pretty much non existent and wins were small and very disappointing. Has anyone else found this to be true?
- tbh no, I actually won and withdrew just last month. For me its always about recognizing when to stop when im ahead. this is how I rarely give that money back
- I have had had a couple of withdrawls over the last two months not huge amounts.Honestly I have to agree that they have been tight. There seems to be little play time for what is deposited.The bonus rounds on a wide variety of games have been atrocious.
I am slowly learning not to use the bonus codes as I think only once in the last year I have made the playthrough. Maybe luck will change
- I have always felt that they were tight. I have never came close to a withdraw from that group. I think with gambling you win some and lose some. Hopefully a win will come soon.
- I have always liked the Club World Group. I have never had a problem with deposits or withdrawals at any of their various casinos but they have become a little stingy with promotions and bonuses this past year.
- rferry5 i also have noticed how tight they have become i am a depositor and did not even get mail from them for thanskgiving they usually send out letters with personal codes for holidays not for me this time it stinks
- Really to me the perception of tight and untight is merely the fact you weren't destined to win that session really.
Trust me, there are days I swear the gambling gods completely frown upon and tell me I'm not allowed to win that day. No matter what casino or machine I play at.
Trust me as gamblers we like to remember the good times over the bad. The bad streaks are the ones we grumble the most about. Mainly because as a gambler we hate to see loose, loose, loose. Yet that's all part of gambling.
Wins are actually not expected to really happen very often, if at all. Really casinos are out to make money, not to give it to you on a silver platter. When you make a deposit, no one is promising you that for example for $20.00 we'll give you 20 minutes of play time. Sure it stings when that money is gone in 5 seconds flat.
Yet I've had days like I stated before, I can't seem to get anything to pop. Yet as a gambler we all live for that magic moment when our deposit turns into something nice. Lately I would say my streaks have been up and down quite a bit. I've had a bad 2 months and then I switched casino formats. So far I've had some really good streaks on bit coin casinos.
Yet I've also had some good streaks on RTG casinos too. It's just all a matter of riding the wave and hoping it turns out well for you.
- cheetahwind i could not of said it better but that is exactly how it happens to me also, good days and bad, but i have my share of bad days at all the casinos i play at in the past year i wish the casino gods would send us some luck.........................Rosemarie
- I've never had any problems with this group, and that's very important to me. I think that generally RTG slots are a bit tighter then other slots, but then again that is just my feeling right now.
hey Markotek i agree i love clubworld my point is i deposit all the time there last year received a 50 dollar free chip for thanksgiving and this year rep told me they only send out a few mail letters this year with the personal code but i never received the letter in the mail this year which stinks rosemarie
- Replied by
- at November 24, 2014, 16:37:10
- last active 8 hrs ago
- I really like the Club World group. I had a really good run a few months ago. Lately seem a bit tight but I guess it is always ebbs and flows. If we always won, they would be out of business. That being said, I do appreciate a little bit of play time. I hate depositing and then..boom. gone.
- One thing that really surprised me was the lack of free chips for the holiday and/or the fact that the promos offered were really no different than what is offered each week.
I really like the RTG slots and so play pretty much exclusive to these online venues.
Would be nice to see a little more generosity with the free chips or even lower WR.
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played