My username is kb1247 at clubplayer casino. can you tell me anything about winning.? Or when i will receiving them. Thanks. I am expecting 187 dollars. Any help would be appreciated.
Clubplayer casino issue
Readers of this topic also read:
- Mandarin Palace Exclusive Freeroll Tourney only for LCBers For New and Existing Players - US...READ
- I can take this 1. If your documents are all in it takes 10 business days for your withdrawal to be approved. Then add 20 business days to that and since your withdrawal is under 499 you will receive the information to pick your money up at Western Union or Money Gram. This is if you live in the USA. The key to this is to make sure your documents are 100% done correctly or on the 10th day for approval u will be notified and that 10 day period starts over once your documents are approved.
- gunnylab wrote:
I can take this 1. If your documents are all in it takes 10 business days for your withdrawal to be approved. Then add 20 business days to that and since your withdrawal is under 499 you will receive the information to pick your money up at Western Union or Money Gram. This is if you live in the USA. The key to this is to make sure your documents are 100% done correctly or on the 10th day for approval u will be notified and that 10 day period starts over once your documents are approved.
All my document are in and approved. They approved my withdrawal on 08/07/12. They said they were send it by Fedex and it was sent off the 21st. I live USA.so why they sending by mail instead of money gram or western union. The amount is under 499. This all has been happening since 07/26/12.
- Oh, there is no sense in asking customer service or the finance dept. where your money is because it does no good. If customer service told you it was sent on the 21st they are messing with you. You would have had it by now and u would have received an email with the tracking information. Mark the 20th business day after approval on your calendar and look in your regular or spam folder around that time for the info from the finance dept. I am not bs'ing u because I have been thru this many times with this group of casinos. I just received a check on the 30th business day last week, I have one coming on Sept 4th and 1 due on Sept 30th. Write back on this thread to let me know if I was right.
- Replied by
- at August 27, 2012, 19:31:32
- last active 30 days ago
- It doesnt matter what the amount is. I have cashed out 3 or 4 free chips for $100 each over time along with somewhere around 8 withdrawals from deposits and even the $100 free chip withdrawals I was sent an email each time right around the 30th business with the information to either pick up the money at a Western Union or a Money Gram place. The only Money Gram place near me is Walmart and I remember doing this 2 or 3 times and once going to the grocery store for Western Union. All I ask is for Kimber to post when she recieves her email about picking up her money. Lol, I can tell her its coming from Panama City or Nicaragua. I just saw Kimber said it was approved on August 7th the same day my Wild Vegas for $580 was. I received an email from my VIP manager on August 21st saying my money went out to the processor that day and I should receive it in 7 to 10 business days. The 10 business days equals my 30th business day since I put in for my withdrawal. Due to Labor Day I bet on Kimber will receive her info on Sept 5th.
- Replied by
- at August 29, 2012, 20:14:36
- last active 30 days ago
- dabigdog wrote:
gunny...is this time frame their "terms" or just how it is??? i am curious because this seems absolutely crazy to know it will take this long and still be depositing. or is there a special offer for deposits ??
Ppl like gunnylab are the ones that keep casinos like this operating. These casinos are in the rogue pit all across the internet for a reason. But some folks still deposit there. He dont mind the long waits. Topgaming kept holding his money. I guess as long as they owe you. You will never go broke. LMAO
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played