Clup Player casino simply Scammed me.
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 5 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
Posting to the forums is only allowed for members with active accounts
- I used the code provided by LatestCasinoBonuses.com
Simply got through playthrough and sented my docs.
After a week they told me they didn't receive them.
Later on i re-sented them and told me everything is fine
Already 3 weeks+
Then i decided to withdraw my 99$
And then 3 days ago <User banned>
Whatso-ever not able to withdraw my winnings.
Here are some pics of the conversation to see what happened
Generally they simply decided although it was not stated on their TOS after i won 99$ to put <Greece> on Ban list after i decide to withdraw.
Club PLayer Casino is a simple scam and if there is no solution to my money i will do everything possible to get through and make them pay since it's totally unfaire to treat players with no respect.
here are the pictures.
As you can see Greece is not on the list.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Later on to destroy my chances of Withdrawing they Banned me and reduced my balance to Zero.
"Today, most of the good people are afraid to be good. They strive to be broadminded and tolerant. It is fashionable to be tolerant but mostly tolerant of evil and this new code has reached the proportions of demanding intolerance of good."
I can't read the conversation, but yes, this is not acceptable. I don't know if anything can be done. Maybe PM Zuga and see what he may be able to do.
- Replied by
- at January 13, 2011, 02:10:06
- last active 21 min ago
- I just contacted him, It's just kinda sad to see that kind of behaviour from a group of casinos.
After all Greece as a country is not even listed there yet they didn't send my payment.They should atleast get 100% blacklisted for that. AFter all their reputation is not that great
- Sorry 4 your experience; I stay away from this group 4 a variety of reasons. Is your's a valid reason 2 blacklist? Don't know about that.....
R u saying that when u registered, it listed Greece as a permittable country, & u were able 2 register as being from Greece? And only after u tried 2 w/d is when they told u Greece was not an allowed country 4 registration?
- Not even that but while they told me Greece is Restricted, they haven't stated that on their Term of service .
Not to mention that before i withdraw i askedf around 5-6 times Support <If my account is ok?>
and the answer was <It's everything fine, so are the documents>
- And yes ofcourse i was able to Register as frmo "Greece" and you can see on the first picture that <Greece> is not on "Not alowed" Countries.
They simply did that to avoid senting my earnings. Which is unacceptable.
- Actually, I was unable 2 read the info on the screenshot 'cause it's 2 small. Nonetheless, what happened 2 u is unfortunate, but I cannot say that I'm surprised...
- Erioch, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with CP, however, MOST of the RTG casinos will find a way to get out of paying winnings--especially if you use a free chip--regardless of what thier terms/conditions state.
For this reason I will only redeem freebies for fun @ ALL RTG's. There is only one casino that I will deposit at and I will NEVER take a bonus on any deposit I make.
All the same, I do wish you luck in getting them to pay.
- Replied by
- at January 13, 2011, 14:30:04
- I posted there, i hope something will come out of this, atleast some Moral win after all.
Good to see atleast there are some people judging these kind of actions
- Its sad that sites like this promotes such casinos group. And the unexpected player, who signs up. Because they saw them promoted here. Finds out the hard way. That this group is NOT RIGHT. IMHO, Shame on LCB for promoting such casinos
- Replied by
- at January 15, 2011, 13:11:22
Its sad that sites like this promotes such casinos group. And the unexpected player, who signs up. Because they saw them promoted here. Finds out the hard way. That this group is NOT RIGHT. IMHO, Shame on LCB for promoting such casinos
If a player chooses not to read the warnings before they make a deposit, that is their choice.
1. Casinos to avoid
2. the warning sign
3. Club Player review which reads:
"Warning: Please be advised that you can expect slow delayed payments, delayed withdrawal tactics and voided winnings from this casino group. Club Player Casino is part of the Virtual group, and has been known for offering a quantity of no deposit bonuses. This is one of the reasons why they have been under attack by bonus abusers, fraudsters, multi accounters etc, making it harder for regular players. That of course is not an excuse for their long and delayed payments. They do pay eventually if the player meets all the terms and conditions. Please note that if player breaches even the slightest rules, they can expect winnings to be voided. Its up to the players discretion to decide whether to play here or not. We ask you to proceed with caution with this casino group."
[quote author=Erioch link=topic=15406.msg147714#msg147714 date=1295063397]
I still got no answer, anyone knows if there is a chance i get some serious answer soon =/ ?
Have you pm'd the rep direct? If not, you can do that by clicking HERE
- / 5
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played