Cocoa Casino AND Club Vegas USA cashouts in process!!
Readers of this topic also read:
- So I had a ridiculously lucky round of slots this week, first was on Club Vegas USA which gave me a free 25 which I worked my way up to 200 before hitting a jackpot on a 3 reel and winning the 1250 from that, so I cashed out 1400 and played the other 50 since there was no max cashout! So while that was processing I go to Cocoa and put in 66 dollars without a bonus because of a mis understanding that they wouldnt fix for me (whatever, ends up working out big time) and I play my account up to 1500. I have these 2 processing now (non bonus cashouts; the best!) and am pretty nervous, since i was already screwed out of 500 from vegascasino21.. keep you posted! Go Rival!
- LOL WOW.. After just making sure at the support, since ive been screwed so many times, I thought i'd check to make sure I was going to get my money I get this awesome notice from support. Here we go again... Before I made the 66 dollar deposit I told coleen that i didnt have promtoions, she told me that i had another account from like 5 years ago, i told her i dont know the information and she said i can close it for you manually. She asked me the information and i told her then she closed it and said that I would be given new promotions now since i only had one account. So now i ask her about my cashout, WHAT DO YOU KNOW, she tells me my account is probably not going to be paid because i have more than 1 accuont on multiple rivla casino sites. .... Never have I ever made another rival casino site without having support close my previous one because they were all made aboug 5 years ago and I stopped gambling for 5 years.. I do not remember the usernames orthe passwords or even what sites i had made them on before since they have like 50 of them. This is an outrage, is this what a 4 star reviewed casino site does now also, they just screw the shit out of you regardless? This is the last time i will ever deposit on a site if I do not recieve this money.. do they think we are retarded and just give them our moey hoping to win, and when we do they just wont pay us and hope we dont say anything? I mean come on. I have depositted on this site like 20 times and they are claiming they just noticed now that I have two accounts? this is fraud and I wont stand for it, please help get these scumbags to pay! Also what do you know, the phone number they hav elisted doesn't even connect to anything.
- I counted them up in the history sections, I have 8 deposits on this site in 4 months... 4 MONTHS... and they accepted and took every payment i ever made and NOW they are telling me oh sorry you can't win... NOPE SORRY
Modify: Where is the Cocoa rep? I would love him to explain this.. Also i would like to take this time to say how absolutely horrible their customer support is.. When I made the initial deposit, I asked for a bonus, the lady replied... Liz: Okay your bonus has been added to your account, please go ahead and deposit! When I deposited I noticed that she ment she added the promotion to the account, not the actual bonus, so my 66 dollar deposit was left un bonused... after explaining to two ustomer support reps what happend, both told me in their own words, "tough shit" and I was given nothing.. Then this happens AFTER i win... Please give me a break haha
- It is Jason Jm....He is the Cocoa, This is Vegas and Paradise 8 casino rep. Just go to the main page of the forum and look to the left of your screen. You will see CASINO REPS..I think there is 90 of them. Click on that and then go to the post that says "Read before posting": or something like that. Then you can contact him from there.
I have spoken with Jason more times than I can count and he does CARE about his customers and has helped me tremendously. He also helped TaaaDaaa when he had a major issue and he got it resolved for him. So I would private message Jason and go from there. Good luck and I hope he can get it straightened out for you. Fingers crossed for you!
- lynchie51588 wrote:
I sent jason an email but unfortunetly he hasn't been active since feb of last year, hopefully he recieves that long email.. thanks guys, if anyone else can be of help let me know!
He will still email you back. It may take a day or two. I think if you click on his LCB profile you will also find his hotmail address. I would copy your email and send it to him there also. He also gave me a reps name to send any complaints I had. I will send you a message with the info. Just don't forget when you send a message click on save copy so you can go back and copy if you need to. Good luck girl.
- Replied by
- at March 25, 2011, 09:56:26
- last active 8 months ago
- Replied by
- at March 25, 2011, 10:01:08
- last active 7 months ago
Hey everyone, I'm heeeeere
Thanks Zuga for notifying me of this thread.
Hey Lynchie, can you please get my personal email from Blue or Zuga and email me with the exact details of what went down?
I'll handle it personally.
i hope you don't mind Jason but I already messaged her your info.
PS..do you have the winners chosen for the contest yet? Sorry to get off subject. lol
- Replied by
- at March 25, 2011, 10:03:50
- last active 8 months ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played