Constant phone calls!!! Help!!
Anything related to casinos, casino games, new casinos, tournaments etc.
- Started by
- last active over 7 years ago
Readers of this topic also read:
- What I mean is if you are playing at Liberty Slots Casino say the game Doctor Love, and you sign...READ
- How can I get rid of "Christopher D'Angello"?? From these RTG Casinos! One minute will call representing one casino and then in no time calls representing another. Im sure you have heard of him!! Calling my home constantly!! SOOOOOO!! Sick of it! Any Suggestions?? I am not going to increase my phone services either just to get rid of him with call blocking--there has got to be a way! Thanks for listening! Suzeq
- hi . i know your plite, he calls me and the casino that he callls for wont give me a free chip, im going to get his # THE NEXT TIME HE CALLS .opps sory, im on a no call list and he could be fined . im going to get in touch with phone co. and have him blocked, i could also call attorney general office but since i played at them casinos before i wold probaly get in trouble since im in us . ty josie46
- Just Chat Live with each casino he represents. and request to be removed from their call list. i.e. my conversation with Cirrus below.
Thank you for using our LiveChat Service. This is 'Dino'. How can I help you?
WealthyDude: Hello. My casino bonus forum is asking how does someone get Christopher Deangelo, a casino host, to stop calling them regarding promotions
WealthyDude: Can you answer that?
Dino: one moment please
Dino: thanks for waiting I just removed you from our calling list
Dino: Have a great night!
WealthyDude: Thank you'
Cirrus Christopher Deangelo 8004802498
Club Player Christopher Deangelo 8006841300 I've got those listed in my address book
Part City Christopher Deangelo 8884416693
Prism Christopher Deangelo 8668877476
VIP Lounge " " 8777676929
Also have another Party City Listing, but it might be Palace of Chance or or the Party City listed above might be Palace of Chance and this one Party City. Who knows 8005501259
But like I said just live chat with each casino. It's quick, easy (well Cirrus was) and we'll see how it works in the future.
I was wondering if it was gonna work.
- luvkittynumber1 wrote:
Hi suzeq, I do believe I have welcomed u n the recent past, but just in case I didn't-WELCOME 2 LCB!!!
Here's my suggestion...Next time Mr. D'Angello calls...TELL HIM 2 EFF OFF!
THAT's WHAT I WOULD DO. !
well, that would be the easy thing to do..but it is a recording that calls..and it annoys the hell out of me too!!!
- josie46 wrote:
hi . i know your plite, he calls me and the casino that he callls for wont give me a free chip, im going to get his # THE NEXT TIME HE CALLS .opps sory, im on a no call list and he could be fined . im going to get in touch with phone co. and have him blocked, i could also call attorney general office but since i played at them casinos before i wold probaly get in trouble since im in us . ty josie46
Hate to burst your bubble Josie but even though you are on the do not call list you can NOT get them fined or in trouble you willingly GAVE them your phone number and accepted the terms and conditions of the casino when you registered!
I only give out my cell # and after they call I put them on my block call list
- Yeh Josie, you won't get in trouble for playing at those casino's, however there is nothing legal you can do about them calling when you are on the no call list, because your the one who gave them your number during registration......I would do as someone else mentioned and curse him out and then to ice the cake I would tell him, your never gonna make another deposit with them just because he bothers you all the time! Oh and one thing you can do, but I don't know if you still want to play there or not....is to close your account with them, they will stop calling if you are no longer a customer..............................
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played