i seem to have developed a small obsession for the Dead or Alive slot on netent lately. Having seen a few people mentioning their bigs wins from a tiny bet i decided to try playing it (bad idea).
Although i only place small bets mostly the minimum i have become obessed with getting those elusive 5 wilds in a line. I have only got them twice before and not all across a payline, the most i won being 45 off a 9p bet which was great but not quite the massive win i keep hoping for.
I usually stick it on auto at 9p a bet , but thats when i question am i playing it right?
i might get scatters a couple of times mostly rubbish sometimes they are ok, so i ask myself do i play on and hope it brings in the big win when the slot starts playing bad , do i refresh and play a new machine after getting scatters a couple of times, how much should i be putting in on a 9p bet to try for the big win.
It has become an obsession to at least see these 5 wilds on a payline once will one of these days finally be the day?
Dead or Alive slot obsession is making my bank more dead than alive
Readers of this topic also read:
- Started by
- at March 15, 2014, 02:20:20
- last active 2 hrs ago
- I have never played, but I have seen those large wins your talking about. Thousands of dollars won on bets below $1. I hear the same thing you mention, which is it eats money even on small bets. It really seems the only way to get a win is to get lots of wilds in free spins. This slot seems to be high high high high variance. Unfortunately with those large wins there will be plenty of people that will just experience loss after loss.
If you are going to continue to play it the only suggestion I have is maybe a very high traffic casino. I always prefer to play were there is lots of money getting pumped in, but then again there still needs to be losers.
- I hear ya, i play this slot a lot too, and it can be sooo mean all the time, when i get the feature which does trigger a lot, it usually pays 5Xbet most of the times,
I think it is just because it does trigger a lot.
But even i havent been able to get the 5 wilds on a payline yet in the feature or in the base game for that matter, i have had a few features where i got the extra 5 free games, but never won much from those
i think the biggest feature win i had on this slot from min bet 0.09p was about £35 ish, but i wish you best of luck and i hope you get the 5 wilds in a payline it is my dream to get them too, i saw 1 channel on youtube though where one guy has had it loads of times in many videos, i guess he just plays that slot all the time maybe, who knows
- Hi lcbers!:) i'm a newbie, but i am well known with dead or alive, this slot is very hard, i preffer you need to try it if your balance is bigger then your deposit! its really a killing slot, somepeople got big wins like me;) my lucky day was in the beginning of february at guts casino, i deposit 10eur but nothing works, when i was down to €5 when i thought lets give dead or alive a try i played 0.18 a spin, and about 2 spins later i got the bonus! and yes really i won €647,65! i got like 10-11 wilds and +5 spins, i was schocked never won such a big amount! but i think it will never happen to me anymore:) but goodluck !Rated:
- / 5
- I'm also a dead or alive addict have have won like 190 on 36p bet thats biggest i have seen but yes autoplaying is how to win if it runs really cold you should up the bet next time you play as after very cold streaks you will find it will hit big giving multiple free spin sessions straight after each other it takes so much patience though! A suggestion I have is start at 18p with(30quid balance) when you hit a win of 50x or more up it to 27p stay on 27 until you win at least 100x that then up it to 36p this is how I won big on it both times. but no need to bet any higher that 36-45p on 45p an amazing free spin round can award into the thousands
- Niels wrote:
Hi lcbers!:) i'm a newbie, but i am well known with dead or alive, this slot is very hard, i preffer you need to try it if your balance is bigger then your deposit! its really a killing slot, somepeople got big wins like me;) my lucky day was in the beginning of february at guts casino, i deposit 10eur but nothing works, when i was down to €5 when i thought lets give dead or alive a try i played 0.18 a spin, and about 2 spins later i got the bonus! and yes really i won €647,65! i got like 10-11 wilds and +5 spins, i was schocked never won such a big amount! but i think it will never happen to me anymore:) but goodluck !
Welcome to the forum Niels
And well done on that win you had on this slot, and dont think like that, you can win again big on a slot, just cos you had 1 huge win it doesnt mean it wont happen again
Good luck though and thanks for telling us all about your win and experience on it
@bigdk thanks for the tips, i might try it that way one day a few times maybe see if it works or i get any luck i probably wont though hahaha
- Zuga wrote:
oh my then I better not post a screenshot of how much I won the other week....$$
Oh come on, show it you cant say that without posting it
and what stake was it,
I do sometimes actually do 27p a spin on this slot, but the amount of dead spins at that stake can be soo mean at times and drain a balance fast
come on zuga, lets see it then
ok ok, joke aside, I won this couple of weeks back, but have been so darn busy with the LCB shop and other pressing matters that i never posted this screenie.
- Replied by
- at March 15, 2014, 07:28:38
I hit 5 scatters, on 7.2euro bet, 2500x bet , landing me an unreal 18,000euros. Unfortunately in all my commotion I didnt hit the print screen fast enuff to capture scatters, only the amount and given free spins.
The free spins then landed me another 900eur or so but dont have that screenie.
So enjoy !
- Replied by
- at March 15, 2014, 07:42:17
- last active 28 days ago
lcb activities in the last 24 hours
Join the club
- new members
- members online
- guests online
- new posts
- free games played